Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
BetaRing

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

Woot Woot! I knew it.

📢ALL DAY FLASH QUIZ📢
That's right - we heard you want more! TOMORROW (26th of July) from 10 UTC we will post questions in our TG group - answer correctly & win 100 NBOX!💰Get ready 😎

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Di7w_BGX4AEKveB.jpg
That is an amazing game for us on the telegram. I am very interested to participate in the ICO. I hope that I will also win any of the quiz. I often miss it as others get much faster than me while answering.

7 winners already! I still have 3 chances to get my name picked today. Fingers crossed I win the 8th round  Grin Free 100 NBOX tokens, who wouldn't want that. Just get the answer correctly and get your name drawn.
That is really great chance for earning free coins. 100 coins are not the smaller amount. In the future the price of the coin will also increase. There are something better in the future. There will be a great time of this project in the coming future.

It's always a great time to start accumulating while it's still early. Early birds always get the worms. In this case, huge cash.
Any time in any program the early comers will get the high benefits. Like the early participants of the quiz get the reward. Like the early investors get the 55% bonus in the ICO of this project. So do not waste your time and invest in this project early before you miss the opportunity.
The same will also be the benefit to the referral earners as those who start getting the referrals early then they will get much more people after that all of the community will be there and a time will come when you will not find any person who will not be registered at this network. So better decision is that from today get your referral link and invite as much people as possible from now.
You are right we have to collect the referrals from now as much as possible because if someone else collect them from the crypto community and from the ICO investors community then we will find it hard to collect from other places. Then we will do more struggle for collecting them from other places.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

An imagination came to my mind today.
That this coin is being used by many bigger brands and they need it a lot. With ICO there will be a growth in the project. There will be many more brands appear in the field. Then this came to my mind that they will like the coin to be listed on regulated exchanges to not involved in smaller exchanges then there will be a highest investment in this coin. Then think how much will the value of the coin increase.
Malta has already announcement such a set up for the altcoins and one of the project is going for that process in the first after that other will follow that process and will be a regulated/legalized coin. I think now it is not a problem and this will happen easily for this project and the coin will get a highest value when there will be investors who want the coin on regulated exchanges.
MB8Coin is already on the process when it was announced. It is now really not an issue to reach to that market via that process. Unboxed has a high community and it is the demand of the bigger brands who will want this coin to be regulated and will support the coin and project in that process. 
I also saw this points on that project and that is why it came to my mind that this project also have a very bigger demand by the bigger brands. That is why I shared my this views at this project. We all know that this is a project which the Malta government will also support as they know that intense need of the coin and project in this age.
You people have very nice expectation which is easily possible for a project like this one. But currently the team members are busy in many other tasks. They will find time after the end of ICO and after that we will see a rush on the coin in the market.
If it happened then at that time the price of the coin will increase much faster, That time the value of the coin will confirmed increased to 10 X or much more than that. At that time those people will get much high profit who invest in the initial time of the ICO as the current bonus of the project is very higher.
Yes lucky people will be the ICO investors as when other will get 10X profit then the ICO investors will get a 20X profit from the coin. I am trying my best to invest as much as possible in this project and I am also working hard to collect the referral to invest in this project from whom I will get 10% which I also invest in the project to buy the coins.
In this case just think about those who are earning via the referral program and are buying unboxed token with that money. They will get a huge pile of money with only their hard work and for their time they give to promote the project. They will feel proud if they will give time to this project.
In this project the referrers will get profit worth of their struggle and their precious time because it take more time and more struggle to convince others to join your referral link to join a website or project. This coin has a high potential in the future which will give benefit to all of the people related to this project.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

That this coin is being used by many bigger brands and they need it a lot. With ICO there will be a growth in the project. There will be many more brands appear in the field. Then this came to my mind that they will like the coin to be listed on regulated exchanges to not involved in smaller exchanges then there will be a highest investment in this coin. Then think how much will the value of the coin increase.
Malta has already announcement such a set up for the altcoins and one of the project is going for that process in the first after that other will follow that process and will be a regulated/legalized coin. I think now it is not a problem and this will happen easily for this project and the coin will get a highest value when there will be investors who want the coin on regulated exchanges.
MB8Coin is already on the process when it was announced. It is now really not an issue to reach to that market via that process. Unboxed has a high community and it is the demand of the bigger brands who will want this coin to be regulated and will support the coin and project in that process. 
I also saw this points on that project and that is why it came to my mind that this project also have a very bigger demand by the bigger brands. That is why I shared my this views at this project. We all know that this is a project which the Malta government will also support as they know that intense need of the coin and project in this age.
You people have very nice expectation which is easily possible for a project like this one. But currently the team members are busy in many other tasks. They will find time after the end of ICO and after that we will see a rush on the coin in the market.
If it happened then at that time the price of the coin will increase much faster, That time the value of the coin will confirmed increased to 10 X or much more than that. At that time those people will get much high profit who invest in the initial time of the ICO as the current bonus of the project is very higher.
Yes lucky people will be the ICO investors as when other will get 10X profit then the ICO investors will get a 20X profit from the coin. I am trying my best to invest as much as possible in this project and I am also working hard to collect the referral to invest in this project from whom I will get 10% which I also invest in the project to buy the coins.
In this case just think about those who are earning via the referral program and are buying unboxed token with that money. They will get a huge pile of money with only their hard work and for their time they give to promote the project. They will feel proud if they will give time to this project.
In this project the referrers will get profit worth of their struggle and their precious time because it take more time and more struggle to convince others to join your referral link to join a website or project. This coin has a high potential in the future which will give benefit to all of the people related to this project.
Do you know that in the referral program of this project you will not spend longer time to convince the investors to join your link because when the investors will join your referral link and will invest then they will get 5% extra bonus on their investment. This make the process more faster as every investor will want someone to give them their referral link to invest in the project.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

Do you know that in the referral program of this project you will not spend longer time to convince the investors to join your link because when the investors will join your referral link and will invest then they will get 5% extra bonus on their investment. This make the process more faster as every investor will want someone to give them their referral link to invest in the project.
Is this right? Will they really give 5% to the investors when they will join via my referral link? If this is true then the team has done something special for their promoters. Then it means that they really care for their promoters. They from the start supporting their community.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

Is this right? Will they really give 5% to the investors when they will join via my referral link? If this is true then the team has done something special for their promoters. Then it means that they really care for their promoters. They from the start supporting their community.
I have joined this project from the beginning and I am also the part of the referral program. I am collecting referrals via my referral link more easily as it is right that along with 10% profit to the referrers they are also giving 5% bonus to those investors who join the unboxed website as referrals.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

I have joined this project from the beginning and I am also the part of the referral program. I am collecting referrals via my referral link more easily as it is right that along with 10% profit to the referrers they are also giving 5% bonus to those investors who join the unboxed website as referrals.
Can you give me a link to the announcement of that program or is there any news on their official website about that feature of their referral program. I want to confirm that. If it will be really like that then it is not hard to promote this project and earn bigger amount of money from its referral program.
Alphagog

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

Can you give me a link to the announcement of that program or is there any news on their official website about that feature of their referral program. I want to confirm that. If it will be really like that then it is not hard to promote this project and earn bigger amount of money from its referral program.
They have announced this news on their Medium official page. The link to the news is here https://medium.com/unboxed-network/earn-with-unboxed-referral-program-is-here-b2e8d3b2fc91

I hope it will work for you. The news is from the team member account of the project.
jnm

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

“We look forward to working with the Malta government, as it is forward thinking and shares many of our same values: The most important of which are protection of traders and the general public, compliance with Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer standards, and recognition of the innovation and importance of continued development in the blockchain ecosystem.”
[/quote]

Interesting. Unboxed is already a registered company. The bigger the company gets the more likely that they will expand to crypto friendly countries being that they will also hire more people after the ICO concluded.

jnm

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

Yes, your friend will receive 5% extra nbox tokens and you receive 10% eth/usd from the amount your friend contributed. Really awesome deal. Win win for you and your friends.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

“We look forward to working with the Malta government, as it is forward thinking and shares many of our same values: The most important of which are protection of traders and the general public, compliance with Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer standards, and recognition of the innovation and importance of continued development in the blockchain ecosystem.”

Interesting. Unboxed is already a registered company. The bigger the company gets the more likely that they will expand to crypto friendly countries being that they will also hire more people after the ICO concluded.

Pleased to hear that. I am not much aware with that process but I will be happy with any development which is done in this project. In crypto world any positive step and any new news bring more investors to the project and they then start to promote the project and increase the community and traffic to the product.
StewartNitsu

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

I wish good luck for the plan! Classy design, conversant vision, absorbing project.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:16:36 AM

Yes, your friend will receive 5% extra nbox tokens and you receive 10% eth/usd from the amount your friend contributed. Really awesome deal. Win win for you and your friends.

If your friend decides to invest $1000 USD, you will receive $100 USD as the referrer. How cool is that?
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

If your friend decides to invest $1000 USD, you will receive $100 USD as the referrer. How cool is that?

10 referrals will give you a staggering $1000 USD  Grin Now, it makes me think how am I going to spend a $1000  Wink
Alphagog

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

yes that is much better profit for any person who will promote the project among the ICO investors. There are many people/investors who invest multiple bitcoins in the ICOs of those projects which have a working business.
Alphagog

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

Good morning!
very nice business, rely in the future can run according to the planned!
There will be more success in the future and the business do not rely on future but it is already running and it has got a great success and have a bigger community. They already have bigger brands partnered which pay them a bigger amount of their budget for their promotion on social media.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

yes that is much better profit for any person who will promote the project among the ICO investors. There are many people/investors who invest multiple bitcoins in the ICOs of those projects which have a working business.
That is why it is said that early work is better as if you will be late then those investors will come to the website to register to invest in this ICO via someone else referral link or without joining with any referral link.
Boloney

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

Will this project help the companies to complete their goals for advertising? If they will fail then companies will not come to them. Have they any tests for that advertising? Any live example?
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

Will this project help the companies to complete their goals for advertising? If they will fail then companies will not come to them. Have they any tests for that advertising? Any live example?
This project is already running and they have worked for many brands who are very satisfied with their work and that shows that companies will come to them and they will continue for lifetime as the future has a bigger demand of them.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

They have worked for many brands some of them are as Microsoft, Phillips and Huawei. Now you may have got that at what level they are working. These are the top brands of the world and they got success with this network. Seeing this other brands will also rely on this network. And any network which gives success always continue their services.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

They have worked for many brands some of them are as Microsoft, Phillips and Huawei. Now you may have got that at what level they are working. These are the top brands of the world and they got success with this network. Seeing this other brands will also rely on this network. And any network which gives success always continue their services.
Are these companies really relying on this project. I mean also Microsoft? I am amazed with the performance of this network. The project is really a very high potential if this is really which you said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: