Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

That is right decision to keep the coins for longer time. I am sure that the holding of this coin will be the same as holding of bitcoin from the year of 2009. This coin is another opportunity for becoming rich for those who missed the opportunity to hold bitcoin from 2009.
You have a positive and benefiting thoughts or planning for your coins of unboxed network but Zistmine is also right that listing as soon as possible is important to get the community increased much higher. It will give a continuous life to the rise of the coin.
Yes if the admins of the project will immediately start to list the coin of exchanges on one after another then with each listing the price of the coin will increase, That is which happens in the crypto field. That make the holders community more stronger and the holders along with long term holding also invite other people to invest in the project.
Do not worry about the exchange listing, the developers of this project are very talented and are very active for their project. They are already in a discussion with a number of bigger exchanges are the said in their telegram chat to me and sooner they will sigh an agreement.
It is great to hear that they are already in contact with the exchanges to list their coins. It is called the best strategy for the start up of any project. If the developers will work like that then they will get more success in the future.
from the start we are seeing that how is the project going and we are seeing that how the developers are sincere for the future benefit of the investors. It shows that they are in the care for the investors from now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

That is right decision to keep the coins for longer time. I am sure that the holding of this coin will be the same as holding of bitcoin from the year of 2009. This coin is another opportunity for becoming rich for those who missed the opportunity to hold bitcoin from 2009.
You have a positive and benefiting thoughts or planning for your coins of unboxed network but Zistmine is also right that listing as soon as possible is important to get the community increased much higher. It will give a continuous life to the rise of the coin.
Yes if the admins of the project will immediately start to list the coin of exchanges on one after another then with each listing the price of the coin will increase, That is which happens in the crypto field. That make the holders community more stronger and the holders along with long term holding also invite other people to invest in the project.
Do not worry about the exchange listing, the developers of this project are very talented and are very active for their project. They are already in a discussion with a number of bigger exchanges are the said in their telegram chat to me and sooner they will sigh an agreement.
It is great to hear that they are already in contact with the exchanges to list their coins. It is called the best strategy for the start up of any project. If the developers will work like that then they will get more success in the future.
from the start we are seeing that how is the project going and we are seeing that how the developers are sincere for the future benefit of the investors. It shows that they are in the care for the investors from now.
The developers have to care for the investors and every person related to the project even they are the promoters or other persons related to the project in any way. If they will care for all of them then they will see their project with more success.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

The developers have to care for the investors and every person related to the project even they are the promoters or other persons related to the project in any way. If they will care for all of them then they will see their project with more success.
I agree with your project that every person involved in the project are very important for the success of the project. The developers really need to care for them. If they will make any person unhappy or upset then it will show a dull image of the project. Other people will also be scared from them as everyone rely on the project seeing the dealings of the project with other people.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

I agree with your project that every person involved in the project are very important for the success of the project. The developers really need to care for them. If they will make any person unhappy or upset then it will show a dull image of the project. Other people will also be scared from them as everyone rely on the project seeing the dealings of the project with other people.
Till now we are seeing people are very happy with the project. According to the the team members are very polite and friendly with their promoters and with other supporters of the project. If they will continue to remain in friendship and politeness manners then they will get the support for life time and they all will respect the team members and will take care of the project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Till now we are seeing people are very happy with the project. According to the the team members are very polite and friendly with their promoters and with other supporters of the project. If they will continue to remain in friendship and politeness manners then they will get the support for life time and they all will respect the team members and will take care of the project.
The team members are very polite and friendly and cooperative personalities and they have to continue to be like that because this is the reason that people attract to them and people love their project and work for them and while others who do not remain polite and friendly often get nothing from the community and people also do not like to invest with people like that.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

The team members are very polite and friendly and cooperative personalities and they have to continue to be like that because this is the reason that people attract to them and people love their project and work for them and while others who do not remain polite and friendly often get nothing from the community and people also do not like to invest with people like that.
If we talk about the developers then they care for their community and for the workers who are working with them that is why people like to work with them and they are happy with them and if they will have something wrong then people would not that much happy with them and they would not support them.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

If we talk about the developers then they care for their community and for the workers who are working with them that is why people like to work with them and they are happy with them and if they will have something wrong then people would not that much happy with them and they would not support them.
I am the part of their community and I am doing very well with them. They are very nice people and they listen to us. They know how to grow their community and they are working with love with their supporters and with their community on all of their social platforms. I am happy with them because they are cooperative.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

I am the part of their community and I am doing very well with them. They are very nice people and they listen to us. They know how to grow their community and they are working with love with their supporters and with their community on all of their social platforms. I am happy with them because they are cooperative.
The behaviors of the developer with the community and with the supporters affect the project and the progress of the project. There was another project in the past who were very rigid and non compromising. The project failed only on the base that people were thinking that they will not listen to the community and they may not go in the favor and in the benefit of the community but will only think for their greed.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

The behaviors of the developer with the community and with the supporters affect the project and the progress of the project. There was another project in the past who were very rigid and non compromising. The project failed only on the base that people were thinking that they will not listen to the community and they may not go in the favor and in the benefit of the community but will only think for their greed.
From rigid team members people desperate and do not come to the project. I am happy that this project team members are nice people and they think more for the community and for their workers than their own greed. I am seeing that they do not do any greed for themselves but only work for the benefit of the community.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

From rigid team members people desperate and do not come to the project. I am happy that this project team members are nice people and they think more for the community and for their workers than their own greed. I am seeing that they do not do any greed for themselves but only work for the benefit of the community.
It is to be noted that these things show that how will be the team members in the field of support after the project launch. If they will care for everyone and will not hurt anyone then people will also like to have the project with them forever and will work forever for them.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

It is to be noted that these things show that how will be the team members in the field of support after the project launch. If they will care for everyone and will not hurt anyone then people will also like to have the project with them forever and will work forever for them.
I am with the project from a longer time and I know that they are very good in support for their community and they take care of any issue to the workers and community of them. They act like angels for their community. I like their this behaviors and I know we all will be lucky to have a project like this.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

And if the holders will increase then as you said the promoters will increase and the word of this project will spread all over the world and then many more companies will come to look at the project and when they will find it as the best tool for advertising they will start to advertise their project with this network.
This is really going to be one of the best advertising platform.I am seeing that this project is coming among us with a great success and I am seeing that it will have the same demand by the companies which the adsense have.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

And if the holders will increase then as you said the promoters will increase and the word of this project will spread all over the world and then many more companies will come to look at the project and when they will find it as the best tool for advertising they will start to advertise their project with this network.
This is really going to be one of the best advertising platform.I am seeing that this project is coming among us with a great success and I am seeing that it will have the same demand by the companies which the adsense have.
I think it is hard to compete or stand the same as adsense because the community of that is much bigger and that is a company from a biggest platform. The people involved in adsense are spending a bigger amount of money for paying to ad clicks.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

I think it is hard to compete or stand the same as adsense because the community of that is much bigger and that is a company from a biggest platform. The people involved in adsense are spending a bigger amount of money for paying to ad clicks.
There is nothing special in adsense. Th only thing which is making it bigger is their bigger community and that thing attract bigger brands and pay a high amount as they want to be in the bid. The high amount per click is because of the bigger brands advertising with them. When unboxed will also come with that much high community then bigger brands will like to advertise with them and will pay high amount.
yingxionglianmeng

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.My tracknet is getting a lot of coverage in the media recently. cant wait to take part in the ICO!
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

Unboxed signed partnership deal with major Asian Accelerator MOX
SOSV accelerators are some of the most selective in the world, with less than 5% acceptance rate. But the lucky few that get in really feel the benefit. They are provided with intensive, long term training, access to their investment partners’ network and expertise, specialised on-site support from industry experts, over 800 global mentors, and introductions to corporate partnerships and an alumni of over 1500 founders around the globe.
https://medium.com/unboxed-network/unboxed-signed-partnership-deal-with-major-asian-accelerator-mox-4606cc85e3dc

Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

Your project Unboxed was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Unboxed to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Thanks for that support, It is important to list more and more websites this project which increases the awareness of the project. Try to make your website more wanted with inviting some ICO experts to rate the projects.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

I found something missing/mistaken in your details which you provided for the project. The dates of the pre sale and of the ICO has been changed two weeks ago and now they are planning for other months for that sales.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

I found something missing/mistaken in your details which you provided for the project. The dates of the pre sale and of the ICO has been changed two weeks ago and now they are planning for other months for that sales.
Yes the dates for these two rounds has been changed, The pre sale and the ICO will not end at 30th September but they will start them in the months of October and November.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

Unboxed signed partnership deal with major Asian Accelerator MOX
SOSV accelerators are some of the most selective in the world, with less than 5% acceptance rate. But the lucky few that get in really feel the benefit. They are provided with intensive, long term training, access to their investment partners’ network and expertise, specialised on-site support from industry experts, over 800 global mentors, and introductions to corporate partnerships and an alumni of over 1500 founders around the globe.
https://medium.com/unboxed-network/unboxed-signed-partnership-deal-with-major-asian-accelerator-mox-4606cc85e3dc
I am pleased to hear that news. This will give a more support to the project. We can say that this partnership will give a more acceleration to the sale of the project. As people like to invest in projects which have a partner like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: