Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Yes you are right after this partnership the investors will believe that the investors of the coin are not the weak hands but they will know that the investors of the coin are the bigger and expert investors community and they are not fool to dump the coins on any exchange and not they need urgent money from their investment for their family use. So no one will dump the coin.
Investors know that bigger hands do not dump and do not escape from the field whenever a bad news come so in this project now we have to believe that this project will not face any dump or any harm when any bad news about bitcoin will come. That is what the investors of teh project will like and that is what which will keep them to hold the coin of this project for a longer time.
The developers announced that the SOSV is investing in this project and they also announced that some other partners are also coming like this one which means that they will also invest in this project which means that all of the coins will be finished before the end of the ICO. They all will put a bigger amount of money in this project.
Yes with these partners the investors are increased much more. They will get more and more investors within hours for the ICO and after the ICO the price of the coin will also increase higher in the exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

Yes you are right after this partnership the investors will believe that the investors of the coin are not the weak hands but they will know that the investors of the coin are the bigger and expert investors community and they are not fool to dump the coins on any exchange and not they need urgent money from their investment for their family use. So no one will dump the coin.
Investors know that bigger hands do not dump and do not escape from the field whenever a bad news come so in this project now we have to believe that this project will not face any dump or any harm when any bad news about bitcoin will come. That is what the investors of teh project will like and that is what which will keep them to hold the coin of this project for a longer time.
The developers announced that the SOSV is investing in this project and they also announced that some other partners are also coming like this one which means that they will also invest in this project which means that all of the coins will be finished before the end of the ICO. They all will put a bigger amount of money in this project.
Yes with these partners the investors are increased much more. They will get more and more investors within hours for the ICO and after the ICO the price of the coin will also increase higher in the exchanges.
Yeah that is the point and it is also the point that this project was itself the best project and because of that the SOSV partnered with this project and that is why they are investing their money in this project and many others are coming to invest in this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Yeah that is the point and it is also the point that this project was itself the best project and because of that the SOSV partnered with this project and that is why they are investing their money in this project and many others are coming to invest in this project.
We all believe that this project itself has many more for the investors and it was proved from the beginning and from the hard work of the developers that this project will gain more popularity in the future.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

We all believe that this project itself has many more for the investors and it was proved from the beginning and from the hard work of the developers that this project will gain more popularity in the future.
It is right that the popularity in the future will be much more as from the beginning the demand of this project is very high. From now people want to have this type of advertisement. The investors know that the use of this platform will be much more and the coin of this project will have a higher demand so they wanted to invest in this project to get the profit.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

It is right that the popularity in the future will be much more as from the beginning the demand of this project is very high. From now people want to have this type of advertisement. The investors know that the use of this platform will be much more and the coin of this project will have a higher demand so they wanted to invest in this project to get the profit.
Those projects which have a solid and high demanded products in the future often gain much adoption from the community. This is a project which will not attract the crypto community but almost all of the businesses will take the help from this project to advertise their product.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

Those projects which have a solid and high demanded products in the future often gain much adoption from the community. This is a project which will not attract the crypto community but almost all of the businesses will take the help from this project to advertise their product.
yes this is one of the project which have a solid business and the developers have thought for to bring a platform which is at a high demand in the current world. This project will be used on a wider scale on almost all of the businesses. This way of advertisement is the best way to promote a product.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

yes this is one of the project which have a solid business and the developers have thought for to bring a platform which is at a high demand in the current world. This project will be used on a wider scale on almost all of the businesses. This way of advertisement is the best way to promote a product.
word of mouth advertising is really the demand of the day. Everyone know that it is the more effective way to promote any business and many of the companies are relying on this advertisement for their promotion of their businesses. With word of mouth advertisement it is sure that many of the people come to try the product.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

word of mouth advertising is really the demand of the day. Everyone know that it is the more effective way to promote any business and many of the companies are relying on this advertisement for their promotion of their businesses. With word of mouth advertisement it is sure that many of the people come to try the product.
I favor your statement as I know that how much is that advertisement effective. I know that how much will your friends and family affected with any of your review for any product on your social media profile. If they will see you are giving review for any product then they will try it.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

I favor your statement as I know that how much is that advertisement effective. I know that how much will your friends and family affected with any of your review for any product on your social media profile. If they will see you are giving review for any product then they will try it.
That is true. I am also often convinced to give a try to a product about which my friends and my relatives share on their facebook and on their other social media network. So this is a brilliant thinking to have a system for the word of mouth advertising. It will really boost the marketing of any company.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

That is true. I am also often convinced to give a try to a product about which my friends and my relatives share on their facebook and on their other social media network. So this is a brilliant thinking to have a system for the word of mouth advertising. It will really boost the marketing of any company.
Actually when we see someone from our friends and relatives sharing about any product then we often go for that and the reason is that we know these people personally and we know about their behaviors and we know that they will not share any thing bad which will not benefit us so we go for that.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

Actually when we see someone from our friends and relatives sharing about any product then we often go for that and the reason is that we know these people personally and we know about their behaviors and we know that they will not share any thing bad which will not benefit us so we go for that.
We do trust on them, Our friends and relatives are from us and we often do more trust on these people so when they promote any product on their social media profiles then we also trust on that products so we adopt that product for our life or give a try to that.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

We do trust on them, Our friends and relatives are from us and we often do more trust on these people so when they promote any product on their social media profiles then we also trust on that products so we adopt that product for our life or give a try to that.
Yes it is the mentality of all of the people around the world when they see their friends sharing about any thing or any product on their profiles then we also go for that and we also want to get that product to check that how it work for us and to get benefited from that.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

Yes it is the mentality of all of the people around the world when they see their friends sharing about any thing or any product on their profiles then we also go for that and we also want to get that product to check that how it work for us and to get benefited from that.
The inspiration often comes from these people. The people around us make a society and make a culture and that is made by seeing each other and following each other. That invented the word of mouth advertising and now the experts are taking benefit from that system.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

The inspiration often comes from these people. The people around us make a society and make a culture and that is made by seeing each other and following each other. That invented the word of mouth advertising and now the experts are taking benefit from that system.
Yes this make a community and a community is required for this project. We also have to promote this project with friends and family as if they will see this project and we will assure them about the project then they will also join the project and this project will get more success.
Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

hi is unboxed a social media app or an advertising platform, does it offer only written advertisement or we can also post video ads as well. how much thus an influencer in your platform be compensated and will it be in tokens?
Alphagog

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

hi is unboxed a social media app or an advertising platform, does it offer only written advertisement or we can also post video ads as well. how much thus an influencer in your platform be compensated and will it be in tokens?
It is an advertising platform which will connect the companies and the influencers in the blockchain for who you will work as influencer and will get paid.
Westant

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

It is an advertising platform which will connect the companies and the influencers in the blockchain for who you will work as influencer and will get paid.
In this project you will be able to promote the ads of advertisers on other social media from your profile. It is working like the bounty campaigns here from the projects, in which you promote the projects on your facebook twitter and other social media.
TTshingeki

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

Ideals of project is very interesting to me. I think project will help many many people and everything will be easier.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

Ideals of project is very interesting to me. I think project will help many many people and everything will be easier.
Yes it is a type of project which is helping all of the people who will get involved in it. The investors will get the profit when the use of the project will increase and the price of their token will increase and the companies will get high level advertising and the influencers will get paid for their work.
Westant

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

Yes it is a type of project which is helping all of the people who will get involved in it. The investors will get the profit when the use of the project will increase and the price of their token will increase and the companies will get high level advertising and the influencers will get paid for their work.
Everyone has the best benefit from them but the one which I like the benefit of influencer and the investors profit in the coming future. The influencer will get a place where they will start to earn a continuous income and they will have an online job for their earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: