Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy!  (Read 206037 times)
Penguincoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:42:25 PM

Members on this thread, please do not host giveaways on the thread. It causes confusion with the moderators, just managed to get this thread re-opened since a member was hosting a giveaway here.

Best regards
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:43:11 PM

How many coins are you scamming this time ...err i mean pre-mining to help the "community"
Crypto King

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:43:41 PM

Hopefully this launch will be better, fresh PENG to mine very soon.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:47:05 PM

If the dev is sincere about making the coin work, he should offer to exchange coins from the fork to the "new" official chain at a 1:1 ratio. This is being done with ORB right now.
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:48:02 PM

If the dev is sincere about making the coin work, he should offer to exchange coins from the fork to the "new" official chain at a 1:1 ratio. This is being done with ORB right now.

Impossible since everyone got their own fork with the 92 mil premine.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:55:41 PM

there is only one fork now. and its working...

the dev is relunching because he is careless about this coin once he lost his precious premine.
Penguincoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:03:24 PM

the dev is relunching because he is careless about this coin once he lost his precious premine.

Do you just come on here to flame?

I'm relaunching the coin because the launch failed miserably. There were forks in which i decided to do a relaunch + many people suggested it and many suggested not to. The premine went to a random miner, which it should have gone to me, a silly mistake which isnt going to happen again. You're moaning about the premine, yet you're basically agreeing that a random miner would be safer to have the coins then the creator? How plain stupid, i am going to use the pre-mine for coin purposes, the miner who managed to get the premine would of just dumped it. I can assure you i will not dump the premine, its a low amount than other coins anyway. Yes dogecoin had 0% so what? i want a little bit to help get the coin going, instead of running around like a headless chicken trying to buy some of the coins for giveaways and bountys.

The relaunch is happening whether you like it or not, if you're going to carry on flaming on this thread just leave.. or ill be more than happy to report you.
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:06:52 PM

The premine went to a random miner, which it should have gone to me

I understand now. Perhaps the random miner should offer to exchange 1:1  Grin
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:12:29 PM

I'm relaunching the coin because the launch failed miserably. There were forks in which i decided to do a relaunch + many people suggested it and many suggested not to. The premine went to a random miner, which it should have gone to me, a silly mistake which isnt going to happen again. You're moaning about the premine, yet you're basically agreeing that a random miner would be safer to have the coins then the creator? How plain stupid, i am going to use the pre-mine for coin purposes, the miner who managed to get the premine would of just dumped it. I can assure you i will not dump the premine, its a low amount than other coins anyway. Yes dogecoin had 0% so what? i want a little bit to help get the coin going, instead of running around like a headless chicken trying to buy some of the coins for giveaways and bountys.

The relaunch is happening whether you like it or not, if you're going to carry on flaming on this thread just leave.. or ill be more than happy to report you.

errr no. the premine was distribuited here. last time i checked to 65 wallets.

your premine was a total rip off. go  read my post. i break it down to how everything about it sound scamy.

take a chill pill and accept that you are greedy. a real scammer will ignore post like mines.

you a scam mer with feelings.  which is even worse. the coin will fail and so will your schemes to sell for profit.

i will be here the next lunch and keep ramming this post until people finally understand

when i was a noob there were few , premined coins that i wished i didnt waste time with.

gonna do that and hopefully noobs here will understand.

if you really cared about the coins , then you wouldn't be but hurt you missed you stupid 92 million premines.

a real dev ,ask for donations.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:14:53 PM

errr no. the premine was distribuited here. last time i checked to 65 wallets.

your premine was a total rip off. go  read my post. i break it down to how everything about it sound scamy.

take a chill pill and accept that you are greedy. a real scammer will ignore post like mines.

you a scam mer with feelings.  which is even worse. the coin will fail and so will your schemes to sell for profit.

i will be here the next lunch and keep ramming this post until people finally understand

when i was a noob there were few , premined coins that i wished i didnt waste time with.

gonna do that and hopefully noobs here will understand.

if you really cared about the coins , then you wouldn't be but hurt you missed you stupid 92 million premines.

a real dev ,ask for donations.

Crypto King

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:18:43 PM

yeh but the coin had forked, it wasnt how it shud have been. Please if you dont support penguincoin then make your own thread up called 'how to become a twat' and teach noobs there. Cant stand listening to such negativity all the time, posting your frustation all the time isnt going to change nothing.

Penguincoin is going to reborn and i cant wait for it, PENG coins will live forever!

I will be throwing all my mining power at this, as much as i can get!
Penguincoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:19:41 PM

yeh but the coin had forked, it wasnt how it shud have been. Please if you dont support penguincoin then make your own thread up called 'how to become a twat' and teach noobs there. Cant stand listening to such negativity all the time, posting your frustation all the time isnt going to change nothing.

Penguincoin is going to reborn and i cant wait for it, PENG coins will live forever!

I will be throwing all my mining power at this, as much as i can get!

True supporter, thank you.
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:52:16 PM

OP:

My guess. You forgot to include the end of your premined block chain as a checkpoint, so anyone with sufficient hash power could have mined a bunch of blocks before they even knew anything of your premine chain. Longest/most difficult chain wins, so the 'official' chain would have been almost instantly trumped by freshly minted blocks.

I'm sure you're not the first or last dev that will make this mistake. Smiley
Penguincoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:53:25 PM

OP:

My guess. You forgot to include the end of your premined block chain as a checkpoint, so anyone with sufficient hash power could have mined a bunch of blocks before they even knew anything of your premine chain. Longest/most difficult chain wins, so the 'official' chain would have been almost instantly trumped by freshly minted blocks.

Thank you for your understanding i appreciate the support.
hyperbolas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:17:48 AM

OP:

Hi Dev, I think it is probably a good idea to remind people to delete their wallet address on their pool account, so they don't forget to update it when the relaunch happens.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:45:28 AM

Bitwho, soo mad  Grin -

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
iarsenaux

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:53:14 AM

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

Dev: I will have 92million PENG from premining!!!!
(after 10minutes)

Dev: I want more!!! RELAUNCH tomorrow!!!

TODAY:

Dev: Nobody noticed, it's 0.4% premine now, I'm getting 368 million later!!!

Isn't it amazing? Isn't it surprising? Isn't it exciting? Isn't? Dev?
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:06:36 AM

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

Dev: I will have 92million PENG from premining!!!!
(after 10minutes)

Dev: I want more!!! RELAUNCH tomorrow!!!

TODAY:

Dev: Nobody noticed, it's 0.4% premine now, I'm getting 368 million later!!!

Isn't it amazing? Isn't it surprising? Isn't it exciting? Isn't? Dev?

Is this true?
buaichiyuwh

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:19:43 AM

OP:

it's 0.4% premine now!!!?Huh
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:24:16 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 05:40:10 AM by bitwho

bhahaha

i can't believe i had to sit there and keep posting to show how much of a scam the dev is. now he went borderline retarded with his premine

hahahahh mine this at your own loss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: