Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

I’m interested to see adoption for this take off it’s a unique concept I think the biggest challenge won’t even be from the project but from the negative view people have of crypto lending people stupidly associate anything with lending to be whatever those old bcc and other coins that weren’t actually lending coins

Meanwhile Lendsbay is trying to be real p2p lending which is such a good field that really should be able to grow and expand I’d imagine a lot of people  I’ll be interested from both the lending and lender side of things

Yeah, it's a good point.  I tried out some crypto lending platforms a few years back and they were rubbish, so many scammers and people defaulting on loans and simply creating new accounts.  Will be interesting to see Lendsbay combay this.

I am curious about something.. How does one track down someone who doesn't wants to pay back loan or interest. Does the system automatically combat this?

According to their whitepaper, they have tools in place to handle such, i believe a court order will be issued for the capture of such individual if he/ she refuses to pay, besides, the tools that helps analyze the risk of such individual will be put in place, like the saying goes, prevention is better than cure, so once you get to know that the risk level of the individual is high, you don't try to go further

I have one doubt, money lending rules are different in every country. How people from different countries can participate in this type of money lending services?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

This isn't just a P2P lending platform, P2P is normally between two random people.

Lendsbay are targeting individuals that lend money to their family and friends. Normally when you lend some money to a friend it's a casual act, you hand them the money and they owe you it back at some point.

What we don't think about is there are people that lend thousands to their family members and friends, by adding Lendsbay into the equation it makes the whole process more secure and ensures that the lender (parent/friend/relative) gets their loan back by the end of a specified time period.

There is quite a big market for this, but I just wonder if it makes the whole process too formal!? For example if your borrowed some money from your mum/dad will they really be that bothered about chasing you up for the money? And are they going to download an app and go through the whole sign up/KYC process to lend you the cash?

I see both sides of the argument, it's got a lot of potential, excited to see how the project performs in the future.

That is a great a summary; Don't forget the decentralization and the blockchain too. Overall i think the KYC is a must to be able to move money around otherwise if they are not going to store money I don't think KYC is of much importance though.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

Token sale progress bar now moved. It was 30k, when I last saw it. Now it's showing 60k.

Best thing about this ICO is, if due to any reason softcap is not reached, money will automatically return to investors wallet.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

I’m interested to see adoption for this take off it’s a unique concept I think the biggest challenge won’t even be from the project but from the negative view people have of crypto lending people stupidly associate anything with lending to be whatever those old bcc and other coins that weren’t actually lending coins

Meanwhile Lendsbay is trying to be real p2p lending which is such a good field that really should be able to grow and expand I’d imagine a lot of people  I’ll be interested from both the lending and lender side of things

Yeah, it's a good point.  I tried out some crypto lending platforms a few years back and they were rubbish, so many scammers and people defaulting on loans and simply creating new accounts.  Will be interesting to see Lendsbay combay this.

I am curious about something.. How does one track down someone who doesn't wants to pay back loan or interest. Does the system automatically combat this?

According to their whitepaper, they have tools in place to handle such, i believe a court order will be issued for the capture of such individual if he/ she refuses to pay, besides, the tools that helps analyze the risk of such individual will be put in place, like the saying goes, prevention is better than cure, so once you get to know that the risk level of the individual is high, you don't try to go further

I have one doubt, money lending rules are different in every country. How people from different countries can participate in this type of money lending services?

It's an important question, I flicked through the white paper earlier today and it only mentioned how Lendsbay will work on passing regulations in line with the lending legal structures in Russia & the UK.

Will they be operating in other countries?

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

It's an important question, I flicked through the white paper earlier today and it only mentioned how Lendsbay will work on passing regulations in line with the lending legal structures in Russia & the UK.

Of course, the different legal regulations are a big problem. So far I have not been able to find exact information. But the homepage says:

BENEFITS FOR THE BORROWER
Remote loans through the app anywhere in the world

so maybe they have found a solution
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

I have been looking at the roadmap this morning and it looks like Lendsbay will get a lot done in July. Firstly they will be releasing the beta app for Android/iOS. Then they will develop the legal component and establish the ratings and pricing a mechanism.

It’s a lot to get done, but if they do it all next month then they will be off to a flying start. I have seen a lot of other projects that are trying to do something similar with bringing credit risk to the Blockchain, but these guys look like the real deal, they are putting a lot of emphasis on the legal side of the business and on the underwriting.

It’s a very regulated business and I’m glad to see Lendsbay are taking this seriously with the legal work they are doing. Also the founder/COO Andrey Cheremkhin is a legal professional that has worked in the industry for over 10 years, he will be invaluable to the teams everyday operations.

Thanks for the update. July will be here soon, and I'm really looking forward to the beta. And then it will not be long before we can use the platform. I have some money to lend :-)

Speaking of lending, i learnt lendbay ROI on lenders is between 10-15% and hodlers of LBT is assured of 100% ROI, what do you guys think?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

I have been looking at the roadmap this morning and it looks like Lendsbay will get a lot done in July. Firstly they will be releasing the beta app for Android/iOS. Then they will develop the legal component and establish the ratings and pricing a mechanism.

It’s a lot to get done, but if they do it all next month then they will be off to a flying start. I have seen a lot of other projects that are trying to do something similar with bringing credit risk to the Blockchain, but these guys look like the real deal, they are putting a lot of emphasis on the legal side of the business and on the underwriting.

It’s a very regulated business and I’m glad to see Lendsbay are taking this seriously with the legal work they are doing. Also the founder/COO Andrey Cheremkhin is a legal professional that has worked in the industry for over 10 years, he will be invaluable to the teams everyday operations.

It's a lot to get done in a short space of time but we don't now how much the team have already done in the background. I'm looking forward to July and seeing the beta

yeah, July is when we are all waiting for but I believe they have done so much we probably might not know time will eventually make everything clear

Looks like we will be looking at great things. I am especially waiting for the mobile app as I think it would really be of use with the closer circle. I mean it is easier lending to family and friends than strangers.

It's easier yes, but in my opinion,  it's easier getting (or taking) your money back from strangers than family and friends cause you won't get too emotional/sentimental with strangers as much as you would with friends.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

Of course, the different legal regulations are a big problem. So far I have not been able to find exact information. But the homepage says:

I am not sure how it's going to work. Because in some countries such transaction may not be approved by default.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

I am not sure how it's going to work. Because in some countries such transaction may not be approved by default.

It's very interesting question and I am also not sure how it's going to work. I will ask this question in LendsBay's telegram channel.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

It's a lot to get done in a short space of time but we don't now how much the team have already done in the background. I'm looking forward to July and seeing the beta

yeah, July is when we are all waiting for but I believe they have done so much we probably might not know time will eventually make everything clear

Looks like we will be looking at great things. I am especially waiting for the mobile app as I think it would really be of use with the closer circle. I mean it is easier lending to family and friends than strangers.

It's easier yes, but in my opinion,  it's easier getting (or taking) your money back from strangers than family and friends cause you won't get too emotional/sentimental with strangers as much as you would with friends.

Well, you do have a point but i guess if you don't want to go with the family and friends thing, you can switch to others, after all, its decentralized and a whole lot of users will be available and by accessing their risk level, it will streamline you to pick from those you feel comfortable with, the main point is that they have ways of getting at defaulters
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

Well, you do have a point but i guess if you don't want to go with the family and friends thing, you can switch to others, after all, its decentralized and a whole lot of users will be available and by accessing their risk level, it will streamline you to pick from those you feel comfortable with, the main point is that they have ways of getting at defaulters

Distributed lending isn’t really new it’s been done before though not via crypto so they have a framework to build on and expand from by looking at standard fiat distributed lending brokers. There will be defaulters there always is it’s just how to deal with them and track them that differs
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Distributed lending isn’t really new it’s been done before though not via crypto so they have a framework to build on and expand from by looking at standard fiat distributed lending brokers. There will be defaulters there always is it’s just how to deal with them and track them that differs

Do they have a form of rating system for borrowers and lenders then? I haven't had a chance to checkout the whitepaper yet, but if there is a kinda rating system based on successfully lending/borrowing that'll go a long way as well.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

But let's say you lend a friend $100 ... Surely it would cost more to open up a court case to try and get that money back? lol
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

But let's say you lend a friend $100 ... Surely it would cost more to open up a court case to try and get that money back? lol

LOL from my understanding before a loan is granted a vetting process takes place to ascertain if the supposed individual is eligible for the loan requested.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

LOL from my understanding before a loan is granted a vetting process takes place to ascertain if the supposed individual is eligible for the loan requested.

Lmao, some people may do it for the principle to teach them a lesson, plus there's a tonne of instances in which the loosing party had to pay the legal fees for the winner as well
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

Do they have a form of rating system for borrowers and lenders then? I haven't had a chance to checkout the whitepaper yet, but if there is a kinda rating system based on successfully lending/borrowing that'll go a long way as well.

Yes i think they will implement a rating system. but honestly, I do not want to be rated as a borrower often, because that would mean that I often had to borrow money :-)
But as a lender, a good rating can be very important
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

What if your family and friends ain't using the Lendsbay platform as you, how do you lend to them? Moreover i think Lendsbay have a money back or money security plan for lending in their platform??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

Ok.. So i believe that vetting process will be tough and you won't be able to lend to someone not close to your environment or surrounding to avoid situations where it will be difficult to track down.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

Don’t think it’s a thing that they will issue a capture order if anything it will be sent to a collections agency for collection or the debt will be sold to a collections agency repayment of loans isn’t a criminal offense in most cases to my knowledge based on location
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

Yeah. It true it satisfying and safe to lend to friends and family than total strangers but I believe lendsbay will make lending to strange safe as well.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: