Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

Sudden jump in investment raised in last one day. 32k to 60k now. Seems like project is getting traction now and start picking up pace. Fingers crossed.

Seriously?? That's just 4k shy of a 100% increase. That's a great achievement in a short while. Guess thru is was a single investor cause I really would be surprised and amazed if they say its not a single investor

I won't be supposed if the sale spike was caused by a single investor who was impressed with LendsBay project and wants to make an impact on the sales.

I think the sale is still on the private phase. So it is expected that massive numbers would be put all at once. this would depend on how the talks are going with private investors.
To continue this project, they need to be raised total 250K in Pre-ICO? Because only 22 days remains and they just got almost 25% funds. If they will not reach their pre ICO target then what's steps they need to be taken?

According to their website they are 26 days away from closing this phase. They have raised 69k so far; I am not sure how good or bad is that but that is the case with private sales. It depends on how you perform as a sales man and convince other to put their money into the project.

I want to see how LendsBay will turn out, so I hope they can be able to raise the softcap amount if not there would be trouble. To be honest if the sales continue like this, i don't see them reaching the softcap.

I don't think is right to say such, anything can happen in the next coming days, i have seen projects take an amazing turn in the last period of sales, this can not be an exception, as investors we ought to stay positive and desist from been pessimistic, it doesn't help in the boosting of the entire project, so fingers crossed as we wait for the final outcome

We are almost reaching 100K now in the ICO progress bar. May be huge push will come now. Looking forward for that moment. Fingers crossed.

It's going faster and faster. i think most oft the early investors are doing the KYC now, so the progress bar moves on.
and, of course, new investors are constantly being added
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

Looks decent, especially the team.  Cool
Haven't taken part in any Russian project but this could be the time.

They are solving real problem with great technology, from all indications this will make huge impact to our society I wish them success

The projects which solve real life problems and the ones that will be successful. After all - if everyone advantages from it or makes their life easier - why would it not be successful Smiley

You're right, they tend to solve a problem, something that has affected the lives of most individuals at one point of their existence, i wasn't confident at first but the portfolio of the team seems to be really encouraging, that means a lot and its worth considering, so i'm just following up the thread to see where the project leads and hopefully we'll get to see them hit their target
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

They are solving real problem with great technology, from all indications this will make huge impact to our society I wish them success

The projects which solve real life problems and the ones that will be successful. After all - if everyone advantages from it or makes their life easier - why would it not be successful Smiley

You're right, they tend to solve a problem, something that has affected the lives of most individuals at one point of their existence, i wasn't confident at first but the portfolio of the team seems to be really encouraging, that means a lot and its worth considering, so i'm just following up the thread to see where the project leads and hopefully we'll get to see them hit their target

I get some of your early reservations, I was a little sceptical but something intrigued me so I thought I would stick with it and monitor the thread and progress. Bit by Bit, the project has won me over and I wish them all the success.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

I agree that projects that are solving problems are the ones that are going to survive where others will fall, but im not sure if this is going to be for everyone, say for instance you lend your mate $10, your not going to bother setting up a blockchain account on both ends and going through the process are you? I think this is aimed more at the borrow/lend market rather than everyone.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

I agree that projects that are solving problems are the ones that are going to survive where others will fall, but im not sure if this is going to be for everyone, say for instance you lend your mate $10, your not going to bother setting up a blockchain account on both ends and going through the process are you? I think this is aimed more at the borrow/lend market rather than everyone.

Yep that’s why I like the idea that they are targeting a real world problem and doing something that removes real world problems that would be an issue when done without a blockchain consensus
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

The Lendsbay hardcap is $1.5m which is pretty low in my opinion. Most ICO’s nowadays are looking for $10m+, this is a vey complex project about lending that comes with a lot of regulatory barriers. Did they also secure private funding? because I find it hard to believe that $1.5m will Be sufficient.

I believe before they documented every detail about their project on whitepaper, they have already thought everything through over again and became convinced that the amount will be enough for them
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Yeah, they have every reason to succeed they have a cool concept and an awesome team as well. I believe the society will gain a lot from this Project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Yeah, they have every reason to succeed they have a cool concept and an awesome team as well. I believe the society will gain a lot from this Project

This will really help their community grow together and build trust and confidence in one another. When  in need people can  easily borrow from the platform provided they have complete documentation.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

Yep it takes away the chance a middleman issue that exists in the p2p microloan market so I think it really might work well.  I think theirs a huge marketplace that the team can take advantage of once they get the name recognition up
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

Sudden jump in investment raised in last one day. 32k to 60k now. Seems like project is getting traction now and start picking up pace. Fingers crossed.

Seriously?? That's just 4k shy of a 100% increase. That's a great achievement in a short while. Guess thru is was a single investor cause I really would be surprised and amazed if they say its not a single investor

I won't be supposed if the sale spike was caused by a single investor who was impressed with LendsBay project and wants to make an impact on the sales.

Obviously it will start with single big investor and then move ahead with many on seeing the demand. Thats how crypto world works. Lets see how far they go from here. But I am seriously looking forward for the softcap.

Awesome, that's a massive increase in funds raised for the ICO! So happy for the team and hopefully it means that people are starting to recognise the project as a good one!

The best part is that their numbers are conservative and are quite reasonable unlike what we have seen with some other ICOs. It looks like they have studied the roadmap properly and set their needs accordingly.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:38:09 AM

I just encountered this new platform and I would like to ask what makes it different from the other existing Cryptolending platforms already available like ETHLEND and others? What are the advantages of this compared to the other existing outfits out there? I might as well check your whitepaper and website and see if I can find something there what will help me make good decisions in participating.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

Obviously it will start with single big investor and then move ahead with many on seeing the demand. Thats how crypto world works. Lets see how far they go from here. But I am seriously looking forward for the softcap.

Awesome, that's a massive increase in funds raised for the ICO! So happy for the team and hopefully it means that people are starting to recognise the project as a good one!

The best part is that their numbers are conservative and are quite reasonable unlike what we have seen with some other ICOs. It looks like they have studied the roadmap properly and set their needs accordingly.

But in this case, I would prefer if it was like other ico. The sale is moving slowly and time is running out. I hope we would see a sudden rush towards the end of the token sale. Wouldn't want to see this project not reaching its softcap.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

I just encountered this new platform and I would like to ask what makes it different from the other existing Cryptolending platforms already available like ETHLEND and others? What are the advantages of this compared to the other existing outfits out there? I might as well check your whitepaper and website and see if I can find something there what will help me make good decisions in participating.

Hello friend, nice to have you in here. As a way if answering your question, I would propose you check out their whitepaper paper. It will give you better insight and understanding to the project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

In their presentation on the last page they have a list of the differences to other platforms. ETHLend is not there, but some others
https://lendsbay.io/static/documents/lb_presentation_en.pdf
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

In their presentation on the last page they have a list of the differences to other platforms. ETHLend is not there, but some others

Well I don't know much about ETHLEND but I believe lendsbay  have a lot to offer and also their concept is a little bit different

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

Well I don't know much about ETHLEND but I believe lendsbay  have a lot to offer and also their concept is a little bit different

I think the main difference of Lendsbay to Ethlend is in the possibility for Lendsbay users to get loans in a fiat currency which will be secured by a cryptocurrency. Ethlend deals only with crypto loaning.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

The Lendsbay hardcap is $1.5m which is pretty low in my opinion. Most ICO’s nowadays are looking for $10m+, this is a vey complex project about lending that comes with a lot of regulatory barriers. Did they also secure private funding? because I find it hard to believe that $1.5m will Be sufficient.

That is a very valid point - such a low hardcap, usually we see most ICO's have higher than that for their softcap!! Good to see a project with such a complex system and low fundings required

It's an interesting one, I guess at the end of the day they are only facilitating the loans between family members/friends so they do not need to have their own reserves as they are not the lender.

I was just expecting the team to have MORE funds available in case something went wrong or they made an error and didn't budget enough for a certain aspect of development/road map.

Only $100k has been set aside for unforeseen expenses, and that is if Lendsbay hit the hardcap of $1.5m.

So I guess they will save a bit money for unforeseen expenses/circumstances, but will this be enough? Only time will tell.

they have a pretty low hardcap; I think if people found out about this they would all over this. The low cap means that they are likely to sell off quick and that would make sense given their initial focus is on the close circle of family and friends.

Yeah hopefully, they have sold $104k so far and they are flying through the sales. I honestly think they could have raised a bit more, but hey it’s their decision at the end of the day!

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

I think the sale is still on the private phase. So it is expected that massive numbers would be put all at once. this would depend on how the talks are going with private investors.
To continue this project, they need to be raised total 250K in Pre-ICO? Because only 22 days remains and they just got almost 25% funds. If they will not reach their pre ICO target then what's steps they need to be taken?

According to their website they are 26 days away from closing this phase. They have raised 69k so far; I am not sure how good or bad is that but that is the case with private sales. It depends on how you perform as a sales man and convince other to put their money into the project.

I want to see how LendsBay will turn out, so I hope they can be able to raise the softcap amount if not there would be trouble. To be honest if the sales continue like this, i don't see them reaching the softcap.

I don't think is right to say such, anything can happen in the next coming days, i have seen projects take an amazing turn in the last period of sales, this can not be an exception, as investors we ought to stay positive and desist from been pessimistic, it doesn't help in the boosting of the entire project, so fingers crossed as we wait for the final outcome

Some projects did raise more money in the last days but for some nothing happened even in the final sale period with bonuses.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Some projects did raise more money in the last days but for some nothing happened even in the final sale period with bonuses.

I think team is not doing enough marketing and that's affecting token sale. I was expecting more aggressive marketing from the team.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

I think the main difference of Lendsbay to Ethlend is in the possibility for Lendsbay users to get loans in a fiat currency which will be secured by a cryptocurrency. Ethlend deals only with crypto loaning.

I think the zero interest option is also something they are different on. I am not sure if others have the same option or not but I think having the possibility or at least having this option is a real plus.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: