Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Mr. Boat

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

Powerloan dev at it again Roll Eyes you guys are so gullible it's not funny
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

Last Friday the live counter was at $84k, today it’s at $132k, they are now over the half way mark for their softcap. There’s been a lot of investments this week and it’s nice to see Lendsbay are doing a good job, I don’t think it will be too long before they hit their hardcap, especially if they keep moving at this speed.

I haven't checked out their website lately, it's good to know their sale is progressing well, I noticed the increase in activity on their social media outlets. It's good to see their effort paying off.

I see progressing nicely. The team is doing a good job getting investments at this stage. Plus I think their proposition is quite interesting given they also have a model to facilitate non interest loans.

Non-interest loans, that always sounds appetizing - where did you see this model? I haven't heard of this yet.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Last Friday the live counter was at $84k, today it’s at $132k, they are now over the half way mark for their softcap. There’s been a lot of investments this week and it’s nice to see Lendsbay are doing a good job, I don’t think it will be too long before they hit their hardcap, especially if they keep moving at this speed.

I haven't checked out their website lately, it's good to know their sale is progressing well, I noticed the increase in activity on their social media outlets. It's good to see their effort paying off.

I see progressing nicely. The team is doing a good job getting investments at this stage. Plus I think their proposition is quite interesting given they also have a model to facilitate non interest loans.

Non-interest loans, that always sounds appetizing - where did you see this model? I haven't heard of this yet.

i guess he means loans betweens friends and familiy members?
Of course, what is also possible is the installment payment without interest. For example, if you buy a TV
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

i guess he means loans betweens friends and familiy members?
Of course, what is also possible is the installment payment without interest. For example, if you buy a TV

That's slightly different as it's just interest free finance on that product, this is more peer to peer lending if If understand right, and not something that a business would use necessarily?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

Did you guys already see their competition about the winner of the Fifa World Cup 2018? they tweeted about and you can win some LBT, check it out here: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1014554748878540801.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Do you follow the FIFA World Cup? ⚽️
We will give 5 LendsBay tokens to everyone who will guess the team - the winner of the FIFA World Cup 2018!
Leave a comment under this post with the name of the country, which will be the winner in your opinion!

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

After the final (July 15, 2018) we will contact those who guessed the winner and they will receive the prize (5 LBT) 🎁

Nice promotion and I'm the first participant, wow.
The winner of the 2018 World Cup Final will be: Belgium

I can get behind this I don’t specifically follow it that much and if it was my luck Russia will win lol but I have a hope that this year it goes to Uruguay as from what I’ve seen they really look the best this time

Nice to see the team coming up with promotions that will speak of the project and get people to join the community and understand all that it has to deliver to them and also an opportunity to get some free tokens, they should keep coming up with such ideas that will indeed drive up the campaign which will invariably lead to more sales

Awesome!! Glad to see that they are holding competitions like this that gives everyone a fair chance!  Do we just comment here? I think Russia are going to win. Wink

Yea, its truly awesome for the team to have come up with this idea, such is bound to elevate the community much more and also beckon on potential investors, the world cup is the most talked about event at the moment, so is best they utilize this opportunity and spread the word about this project and what they stand to gain  
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

We will give 5 LendsBay tokens to everyone who will guess the team - the winner of the FIFA World Cup 2018!
Leave a comment under this post with the name of the country, which will be the winner in your opinion!

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

After the final (July 15, 2018) we will contact those who guessed the winner and they will receive the prize (5 LBT) 🎁

I can get behind this I don’t specifically follow it that much and if it was my luck Russia will win lol but I have a hope that this year it goes to Uruguay as from what I’ve seen they really look the best this time

Nice to see the team coming up with promotions that will speak of the project and get people to join the community and understand all that it has to deliver to them and also an opportunity to get some free tokens, they should keep coming up with such ideas that will indeed drive up the campaign which will invariably lead to more sales

Awesome!! Glad to see that they are holding competitions like this that gives everyone a fair chance!  Do we just comment here? I think Russia are going to win. Wink

Yea, its truly awesome for the team to have come up with this idea, such is bound to elevate the community much more and also beckon on potential investors, the world cup is the most talked about event at the moment, so is best they utilize this opportunity and spread the word about this project and what they stand to gain  

You are right mate. The World Cup is the most talked event at the moment and it is a great idea to use the publicity for the marketing campaign.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Yep I’m surprised in the down economy and crypto market theirs still a lot of people willing to make investments in projects with real potential as long as the idea for the platform make sense and theirs a path to bringing the project to reality
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

Did anybody know information on whether they have any single big investors who have invested or in the discussion phase? It would be interesting to know whether the team is attending any blockchain conferences to get investors attention.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

Did anybody know information on whether they have any single big investors who have invested or in the discussion phase? It would be interesting to know whether the team is attending any blockchain conferences to get investors attention.

I agree with your statement. Going to the conferences is must these days for any projects. Projects like Lendsbay should get investors attention and this is one of the best way to get it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

yeah, it great seeing lendsbay getting involve with world cup which happens to be the biggest football competition on earth and since am a fan of football am certainly going to play and win the free tokens.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

Wow like $50k investment in a week, hopefully the project keeps up the momentum, LendsBay deserves to hit their hardcap for sure
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

I agree with your statement. Going to the conferences is must these days for any projects. Projects like Lendsbay should get investors attention and this is one of the best way to get it.

I think they ought to know how important it is to attend conferences related to blockchain, I believe once they're given an opportunity to present their project in this conference they're bound to attract investors.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Wow like $50k investment in a week, hopefully the project keeps up the momentum, LendsBay deserves to hit their hardcap for sure

Sure this project needs all the support to be able to survive all the issues it would encounter in the development and kickoff phase. I hope we keep seeing more large investment coming through.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

Sure this project needs all the support to be able to survive all the issues it would encounter in the development and kickoff phase. I hope we keep seeing more large investment coming through.

Half way to the softcap of the Pre-ICO, with 23 days to go is good. I think we will see the hardcap till Pre-ICO end. They do some nice marketing campaigns to attract more participants.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

All my favorites have already gone home. So I'm rather bad at sports betting:-)
Now I'm going for a final Uruguay: England and this will win Uruguay.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

All my favorites have already gone home. So I'm rather bad at sports betting:-)
Now I'm going for a final Uruguay: England and this will win Uruguay.

I would rather go for Brazil and Belgium they have both played awesome, but i still think that Belgium will win this Fifa World Cup 2018.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

The team have done well indeed. It's not an easy task to organize an ico project but it becomes a more difficult task to do when the sales are not coming in.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

Awesome!! Glad to see that they are holding competitions like this that gives everyone a fair chance!  Do we just comment here? I think Russia are going to win. Wink

Yeah I really want to ask this too... I think they could create a special website for that meant to collect answers like IQB

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

It’s always smartfor projects to take a step back and really take note of what’s going on the recent contest is a perfect example of that using an event that the whole worlds watching to drive attention toward their platform as a whole. As catching the noncrypto users attention can really drive sales longterm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: