Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

Seems very interesting!
Interesting approach, impeccable job.  Good luck all.

It is indeed an interesting approach, the project is by my judgment unique in lots of ways if not all. I personally am yet to see projects with similar idea though.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Do you follow the FIFA World Cup? ⚽️
We will give 5 LendsBay tokens to everyone who will guess the team - the winner of the FIFA World Cup 2018!
Leave a comment under this post with the name of the country, which will be the winner in your opinion!

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

After the final (July 15, 2018) we will contact those who guessed the winner and they will receive the prize (5 LBT) 🎁

Nice promotion and I'm the first participant, wow.
The winner of the 2018 World Cup Final will be: Belgium
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

We will give 5 LendsBay tokens to everyone who will guess the team - the winner of the FIFA World Cup 2018!
Leave a comment under this post with the name of the country, which will be the winner in your opinion!

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

After the final (July 15, 2018) we will contact those who guessed the winner and they will receive the prize (5 LBT) 🎁

I can get behind this I don’t specifically follow it that much and if it was my luck Russia will win lol but I have a hope that this year it goes to Uruguay as from what I’ve seen they really look the best this time
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

I can get behind this I don’t specifically follow it that much and if it was my luck Russia will win lol but I have a hope that this year it goes to Uruguay as from what I’ve seen they really look the best this time

France to me is the team suited to win the FIFA World Cup. The strategy employed is a nice one lots of football fans out there and I know they wouldn't hesitate to have a go at the question asked.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

I just encountered this new platform and I would like to ask what makes it different from the other existing Cryptolending platforms already available like ETHLEND and others? What are the advantages of this compared to the other existing outfits out there? I might as well check your whitepaper and website and see if I can find something there what will help me make good decisions in participating.

In their presentation on the last page they have a list of the differences to other platforms. ETHLend is not there, but some others
https://lendsbay.io/static/documents/lb_presentation_en.pdf

Well I don't know much about ETHLEND but I believe lendsbay  have a lot to offer and also their concept is a little bit different

I think the main difference of Lendsbay to Ethlend is in the possibility for Lendsbay users to get loans in a fiat currency which will be secured by a cryptocurrency. Ethlend deals only with crypto loaning.

I think the zero interest option is also something they are different on. I am not sure if others have the same option or not but I think having the possibility or at least having this option is a real plus.

Normally when you lend a friend some money you only ask for the original amount back, Lendsbay want to encourage this type of lending on the platform hence why they offer the zero interest option.

A lot of informal lending between family members and friends isn't documented and there is no real responsibility on the lendee to repay the money within a certain time frame, or even pay the full amount.

Lendsbay's platform will increase the trust between friends and family and provide records for both parties to make sure someone can be held liable if there is a repayment failure.

I actually haven't seen anyone else try and do this before, this is a very unique idea and I really hope it does well, I saw an article by Lendsbay on Medium that shows off the Russian version of the app, it looks really good, check it out here: https://medium.com/@lendsbayio/the-design-of-the-lendsbay-app-is-completely-ready-b12678d9d163

Hopefully they will release the English prototype soon!

Yes, normally we don't charge any interest to our friends, but if we use LendsBay platform, at least transaction will be documented and it will be easy to track for our family members just in case something happens to us.

Yeah, kinda of a pretty scummy thing to do to charge your friends and family interest in my opinion, so glad they have the option for a 0% interest loan.  I still don't think people are going to use this unless they're lending their friends/family a significant amount of money though.  

As you say it is good to have all options, but there are situations in real life where interest rates among family members can make a lot of sense.

Personally I just don't see it happening.  My only issue is that for the everyday user, are they realistically going to setup a blockchain app and account on both ends for a $100 loan to their friends/family? I know I wouldn't.  For borrowers and lenders however I can see it being used.

People lend money to family and friends for different reasons, we are not talking about someone lending their mate £50 for a night out.

We are talking about family members maybe lending a relative money to purchase a house, or a friend lending money to setup a business.

Sometimes it can be a lot of money and the loan can be long term.

Don't get me wrong the examples I described above could also be examples of gifting, but not every person has the liquidity or capital to give someone thousands of pounds/dollars/euros for free!

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:49:03 AM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

France to me is the team suited to win the FIFA World Cup. The strategy employed is a nice one lots of football fans out there and I know they wouldn't hesitate to have a go at the question asked.

I go with Brazil, i don't know why but i just have this feeling that either them or England will win the fifa world cup. But football is a game of suprises so let's just watch and enjoy it.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

I will go with Belgium. I believe those guys have the quality to compete with any team any day of the week. Most of their players have good clubs they are actively playing for.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

I think it is a smart move having promotions at this time; I would recommend hosting one per match Cheesy; anyways I think I would go for France they have showed great plays so far.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

106k earned so far. and the token price has already risen to $ 0.31. If you're interested, you should buy soon, the tokens getting more expensive. and after the ICO they will probably be many times more expensive

It's increasing steadily which is a very good thing that I am seeing with lendsbay. I am now getting confidence that it will reach softcap before the pre sales closed.
I just found this project on Icowatchlist it got an amazing rating there, what is the softcap and hardcap of the pre-ico? and where can i find this information?

Pretty sure all the specifics are available in the whitepaper and if their not then going to the telegram they can clarify the specifics, would look for you but on my phone and not very accessible at moment

In the Pre Sale are two goals, 250k and 500k Token. I don't no if it is soft- and hardcap. You can found all information on the LendsBay ICO page.
https://lendsbay.io/

To my understanding it is the soft and hardcap and from the look of things with the recent increase in the sales count we might see those targets getting achieved.

I like that they have set the hard cap at 1.5 mil which is quite smart if you ask me. I think in comparison to many other ICOs the low cap is a good sign that the team knows what they are doing and the low volume is enough to get to them to the profitable phase.

I agree that so many projects set their hard cap ridiculously high these days. It's good to see Lendsystem grounded and setting a realistic value.

Like I always say it wouldn't cost extra Pennie to set a realistic amount after all we all know how business works. Lendsbay seems to be more realistic in their approach to business

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

What a great idea and a fun one too. Advertising LendsBay with 'What's Hot' in the world right now in a massive attraction, well done team.

As much as I want to say the winner will be England .... My guess will have to be Brazil.
cryptossi

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

Last Friday the live counter was at $84k, today it’s at $132k, they are now over the half way mark for their softcap. There’s been a lot of investments this week and it’s nice to see Lendsbay are doing a good job, I don’t think it will be too long before they hit their hardcap, especially if they keep moving at this speed.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

Last Friday the live counter was at $84k, today it’s at $132k, they are now over the half way mark for their softcap. There’s been a lot of investments this week and it’s nice to see Lendsbay are doing a good job, I don’t think it will be too long before they hit their hardcap, especially if they keep moving at this speed.

I haven't checked out their website lately, it's good to know their sale is progressing well, I noticed the increase in activity on their social media outlets. It's good to see their effort paying off.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

Sudden jump in investment raised in last one day. 32k to 60k now. Seems like project is getting traction now and start picking up pace. Fingers crossed.

Seriously?? That's just 4k shy of a 100% increase. That's a great achievement in a short while. Guess thru is was a single investor cause I really would be surprised and amazed if they say its not a single investor

I won't be supposed if the sale spike was caused by a single investor who was impressed with LendsBay project and wants to make an impact on the sales.

I think the sale is still on the private phase. So it is expected that massive numbers would be put all at once. this would depend on how the talks are going with private investors.
To continue this project, they need to be raised total 250K in Pre-ICO? Because only 22 days remains and they just got almost 25% funds. If they will not reach their pre ICO target then what's steps they need to be taken?

According to their website they are 26 days away from closing this phase. They have raised 69k so far; I am not sure how good or bad is that but that is the case with private sales. It depends on how you perform as a sales man and convince other to put their money into the project.

I want to see how LendsBay will turn out, so I hope they can be able to raise the softcap amount if not there would be trouble. To be honest if the sales continue like this, i don't see them reaching the softcap.

I don't think is right to say such, anything can happen in the next coming days, i have seen projects take an amazing turn in the last period of sales, this can not be an exception, as investors we ought to stay positive and desist from been pessimistic, it doesn't help in the boosting of the entire project, so fingers crossed as we wait for the final outcome

Some projects did raise more money in the last days but for some nothing happened even in the final sale period with bonuses.
I think at the beginning projects raise a lot more money then in the end as the bonuses are very high at the start, early investors always have a lot of benefit.

Not necessarily as sometimes it is worth waiting until the end to gather as much information as possible. You can tell a lot from investors' willingness to invest and from many other things that might come up until the very end of the ICO.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

I wish this project gets a great success.
Sober website, a rather interesting vision, impeccable job!  Good luck team!

They do have some really good selling points check out this link for more info on the project https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/lendsbay

there is also a informative video on the link
cryptossi

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

I haven't checked out their website lately, it's good to know their sale is progressing well, I noticed the increase in activity on their social media outlets. It's good to see their effort paying off.

They update it daily, I really think Lendsbay will raise $150k by the end of this week. The counter is moving really fast at the moment, I'm going to try and find out their smart contract address so I can check it manually Cheesy

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

I have been looking at the roadmap this morning and it looks like Lendsbay will get a lot done in July. Firstly they will be releasing the beta app for Android/iOS. Then they will develop the legal component and establish the ratings and pricing a mechanism.

It’s a lot to get done, but if they do it all next month then they will be off to a flying start. I have seen a lot of other projects that are trying to do something similar with bringing credit risk to the Blockchain, but these guys look like the real deal, they are putting a lot of emphasis on the legal side of the business and on the underwriting.

It’s a very regulated business and I’m glad to see Lendsbay are taking this seriously with the legal work they are doing. Also the founder/COO Andrey Cheremkhin is a legal professional that has worked in the industry for over 10 years, he will be invaluable to the teams everyday operations.

Thank you for bringing that up! It's not like I completely forgot about it, but that's a nice reminder Cheesy
Anyways, do you think July is gonna be this sink-or-swim moment for LendsBay?

I don't think it's going to be a 'sink or swim' moment at all.  With the way they have been carrying on currently I see no reason why the team won't meet the roadmap they have setout, and they're still in the ICO Phase.
Thanks for the details. Thisis such nice information you shared here.I am happy to see that they are realising their beta app for Android / iOS in this month. Apart from that they have lot of the work in this month.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

I have been looking at the roadmap this morning and it looks like Lendsbay will get a lot done in July. Firstly they will be releasing the beta app for Android/iOS. Then they will develop the legal component and establish the ratings and pricing a mechanism.

It’s a lot to get done, but if they do it all next month then they will be off to a flying start. I have seen a lot of other projects that are trying to do something similar with bringing credit risk to the Blockchain, but these guys look like the real deal, they are putting a lot of emphasis on the legal side of the business and on the underwriting.

It’s a very regulated business and I’m glad to see Lendsbay are taking this seriously with the legal work they are doing. Also the founder/COO Andrey Cheremkhin is a legal professional that has worked in the industry for over 10 years, he will be invaluable to the teams everyday operations.

I hadn't taken time to look up profile of founder but reading your post i had to and i could see some good things said of him moreover handling the legal side is very forward thinking as credit deals with a lot of policies and laws; here is a link to learn more of him https://www.trackico.io/member/andrey-cheremkhin/

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

Nice to see the team coming up with promotions that will speak of the project and get people to join the community and understand all that it has to deliver to them and also an opportunity to get some free tokens, they should keep coming up with such ideas that will indeed drive up the campaign which will invariably lead to more sales
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

Nice to see the team coming up with promotions that will speak of the project and get people to join the community and understand all that it has to deliver to them and also an opportunity to get some free tokens, they should keep coming up with such ideas that will indeed drive up the campaign which will invariably lead to more sales

Awesome!! Glad to see that they are holding competitions like this that gives everyone a fair chance!  Do we just comment here? I think Russia are going to win. Wink
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

I see progressing nicely. The team is doing a good job getting investments at this stage. Plus I think their proposition is quite interesting given they also have a model to facilitate non interest loans.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: