Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

I'm not particularly happy to see the russian team after my experience of participating in the Finshi capital.
There on the road map is planned release of the application on android ios, I'm waiting...  Sad

Russian teams are prompt most of the time. They are particular in sticking the roadmap. I also see that is happening with Lendsbay.

I never had problems with a russian team or project. I don't see any reason why it should be differrent with Lendsbay. They follow the roadmap and the progress of the project is good.

Lendsbay team seems to be really professional. They also have huge experience in the field. Only thing is they need a good marketing. I hope team will do the needful.
Yeah i agree you can search the team on LinkedIn and you will see that they all indeed are experts in their field and they know what they are doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

Wow! 66 pages already lol, I see a lot of interest in this project. I hope by September market will rebound and lendsbay will have a good ICO. Wink

I'm pretty sure we have a great autumn ahead of us.
And with Lendsbay we will have a lot of fun. We should buy the tokens while they are still cheap

A Lot of speculation on summer as well, in a nutshell we have an attractive later part of the year particularly Q4 2018, I'm buying lots of token already and LendsBay ain't left out either Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

I'm not particularly happy to see the russian team after my experience of participating in the Finshi capital.
There on the road map is planned release of the application on android ios, I'm waiting...  Sad

Russian teams are prompt most of the time. They are particular in sticking the roadmap. I also see that is happening with Lendsbay.

I never had problems with a russian team or project. I don't see any reason why it should be differrent with Lendsbay. They follow the roadmap and the progress of the project is good.

Lendsbay team seems to be really professional. They also have huge experience in the field. Only thing is they need a good marketing. I hope team will do the needful.

I think their marketing team are beginning to a good job last week LendsBay online presence good, I noticed how active their telegram group was.

i think the core of any ICO's community and maketing now has to focus around telegram.  If i join an ICO's channel and there's thousands of people joined, but nobody except the admins talking it doesn't give a good impression.

I agree, you often seen 20-30k+  members but no movement within the channel lol always alarming, always nice to see an active channel
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

I think their marketing team are beginning to a good job last week LendsBay online presence good, I noticed how active their telegram group was.

i think the core of any ICO's community and maketing now has to focus around telegram.  If i join an ICO's channel and there's thousands of people joined, but nobody except the admins talking it doesn't give a good impression.

I agree, you often seen 20-30k+  members but no movement within the channel lol always alarming, always nice to see an active channel

Yeah.. But it also depends on if meaningful conversation are going on and people are not just spamming and throwing  referral links around the channel.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

That’s where quality moderators come in there’s no way about it only real people monitoring and communicating  other the community can pick out the spammers and bots and really keep the community growing in quality not just size
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Using the technical characteristics of the block chain to build the credit ecosystem is the most suitable. This is a very promising area chain industry, and the LendsBay coin project has the opportunity to grow and grow.

one of the selling points of blockchain is the fact that it guarantees security and integrity which is one of the most interesting thing about finance

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

Most of those channels gain their members through airdrops who just want free tokens and have no interest beyond that. Looks great to have numbers but if it aint active, definitely suspicious
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

ModulTrade, who completed a successful Token distribution in Q1 2018, and LendsBay, who is conducting a pre-ICO in July 2018, have agreed to collaborate. Interesting information here. Check the below link.
https://medium.com/@lendsbayio/lendsbay-and-modultrade-join-forces-in-a-financing-and-social-rating-jv-e48e231fe1e3
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

Wow! 66 pages already lol, I see a lot of interest in this project. I hope by September market will rebound and lendsbay will have a good ICO. Wink

And with Lendsbay we will have a lot of fun. We should buy the tokens while they are still cheap

I hope you are right with both predictions. I also think that we will have a lot of fun with Lendsbay and the autumn must be good.

I honestly trying to avoid looking my balances during this time in market I believe in crypto longterm and solid projects so hopefully it pays off. I think the market will slowly rebound not a crazy spike like the bubble of 2018 but will come back which is healthy for new projects

yeah, i really want the market to rebound but i want it to be slow and steady not a situation where it will be fluctuating

I liked what LendsBay plans to do, but I think team needs to do more aggressive marketing. Specially in such market conditions where overall crypto market is down and many ICOs are running.

I think they might need but I would say they should focus on getting the users on board. Since their target is not really hard to achieve.

Pre-sales target is not that high and I think they will achieve hardcap. LendsBay team should focus on developing platform which will automatically attract investors.
Yeah i think with the release of the beta-app they could indeed get a lot of new investors in their project, is there already a release date for the app?

Realistically I don't think it will hit the hardcap.  There honestly isn't that many projects that do anymore, and I think it's an interesting idea but the real use case worries me a little

But don't you think the low cap they are asking for is quite reasonable? I think it is likely to hit given most of their effort as of yet is on the private investments!

Well, we just have to watch but its not right to conclude on something before its over, like the popular saying goes, its not over until its over, i have seen countless projects react positively in the last few days of there token sale, so i don't see this been any different, yes i practically understand when people fidget due to the concept and the present competition but lets be optimistic
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Sale seems to be going good. But just want to know that they are offering any bonuses or discount for early investors or regular investors? Because I didn't find anything about that on their website or I missed some info if there any.

Presale there was a 50% discount, week 1 45% discount, week 2 42% discount, week 3 39% discount, week 4 36% discount, week 5 33% discount and in week 6 there will be a 30% discount.

We are in week 3 the token price is set at $0.31 and there is a 39% discount on offer. This information can be found on the whitepaper and on pretty much every single ICO review website that has rated Lendsbay.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Guess the winner of the World Cup and win tokens. After only 4 teams are there, the chances are not bad :-)
Just write your winner under this tweet: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1014554748878540801
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

A Lot of speculation on summer as well, in a nutshell we have an attractive later part of the year particularly Q4 2018, I'm buying lots of token already and LendsBay ain't left out either Cool

Yea. Looking through history late last year was a remarkable time in cryptocurrency, and hopefully it will be repeated again this year. The best thing to do is position for it
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

Guess the winner of the World Cup and win tokens. After only 4 teams are there, the chances are not bad :-)
Just write your winner under this tweet: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1014554748878540801

Wow, thanks for sharing - just got on board!

Good to see LendsBay are carrying out some sort of competition - good cheap marketing
thedarknight789

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

When we lack information about the borrower or have had unpleasant experiences in the past, this can increase the time needed to decide whether it is worth lending money at all, and it can also rid us of the desire to help even our friends.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

This is a serious opportunity for me to convert my football passion into free token I like what lendsbay is doing they are engaging a lot of people.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

This is a serious opportunity for me to convert my football passion into free token I like what lendsbay is doing they are engaging a lot of people.

Haha, fantastic way to earn some free tokens! I've seen a tonne of other projects doing this also, so im glad that the Lendsbay team picked up on how popular of an idea it is and also took part Cheesy
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Do you follow the FIFA World Cup? ⚽️
We will give 5 LendsBay tokens to everyone who will guess the team - the winner of the FIFA World Cup 2018!
Leave a comment under this post with the name of the country, which will be the winner in your opinion!

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

After the final (July 15, 2018) we will contact those who guessed the winner and they will receive the prize (5 LBT) 🎁

All my favorites have already gone home. So I'm rather bad at sports betting:-)
Now I'm going for a final Uruguay: England and this will win Uruguay.

I would rather go for Brazil and Belgium they have both played awesome, but i still think that Belgium will win this Fifa World Cup 2018.

I understand both Belgium and Brazil plays well but if there is one thing I have learnt in this world cup is that ones expectation will always fail so there is a possibility that either Russia or Croatia will win.

Aren't the transaction fees to distribute those 5 Lendsbay tokens higher than the value of the tokens itself?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

Do you follow the FIFA World Cup? ⚽️
We will give 5 LendsBay tokens to everyone who will guess the team - the winner of the FIFA World Cup 2018!
Leave a comment under this post with the name of the country, which will be the winner in your opinion!

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

After the final (July 15, 2018) we will contact those who guessed the winner and they will receive the prize (5 LBT) 🎁

All my favorites have already gone home. So I'm rather bad at sports betting:-)
Now I'm going for a final Uruguay: England and this will win Uruguay.

I would rather go for Brazil and Belgium they have both played awesome, but i still think that Belgium will win this Fifa World Cup 2018.

I understand both Belgium and Brazil plays well but if there is one thing I have learnt in this world cup is that ones expectation will always fail so there is a possibility that either Russia or Croatia will win.

Aren't the transaction fees to distribute those 5 Lendsbay tokens higher than the value of the tokens itself?

At least the transaction fee was to high at the weekend, because of the high Gas price. Now the price is lower and stable. Every Marketing campaign costs money.
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

Haha, fantastic way to earn some free tokens! I've seen a tonne of other projects doing this also, so im glad that the Lendsbay team picked up on how popular of an idea it is and also took part Cheesy

Nice way to bag little tokens and i am happy LendsBay is following in the footsteps of others project  in providing a competition to earn token especially using the world cup.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

Nice way to bag little tokens and i am happy LendsBay is following in the footsteps of others project  in providing a competition to earn token especially using the world cup.

A lot of people think it's going to be France! The Belgium vs France game might be one of the best games ever, they both have very strong, young teams that will put on a great performance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: