Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Interesting project. Loans from friends and family are not very common in america as the credit is easily available. But the case is exact opposite in Africa and asia. Most of the people rely their friends and family for the small loans. This actually made the underwriting process in to difficult in these countries as these personal loans not recorded anywhere. All the best for the project, I hope you will get enough money to execute your vision.

Yes, money lending to friends and family is very common business in ASIA. But till now such transaction was always done offline and it have caused issues. With LendsBay app, such problems will be solved.

I think the advantage they have over the other similar business models is that they are decentralized. This would be effective to fund small project too.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

Interesting project. Loans from friends and family are not very common in america as the credit is easily available. But the case is exact opposite in Africa and asia. Most of the people rely their friends and family for the small loans. This actually made the underwriting process in to difficult in these countries as these personal loans not recorded anywhere. All the best for the project, I hope you will get enough money to execute your vision.

Yes, money lending to friends and family is very common business in ASIA. But till now such transaction was always done offline and it have caused issues. With LendsBay app, such problems will be solved.

I think the advantage they have over the other similar business models is that they are decentralized. This would be effective to fund small project too.

This is a huge selling point for the team - no one "owns" or has all the contorl to themselves like a traditional bank. This is why I think the project could do well showing the transparency
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

Lendsbay to improve the opaque part of the world financial market, and reorganize them from the traditional debt relationship by using block chain system. It's great.

they definitely understand the need of blockchain in the credit system, we all want security and transparency when it comes to money.

yeah, i think the largest hurdle is going to be overcoming the 'criminal' and 'scam' reputation that comes along with blockchain.  The average person on the street still think it's bitcoin is illegal lol

They majority think it's illegal as that's how the media have portrayed it. but again like everything that has a "Reputation" it's the minority that ruin it for the majority.

People who missed the train are shouting bitcoin as illegal, scam, etc.. Nothing can stop bitcoin and some nice token picks to go to new highs. I wish lendsbay join that category.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

145k raised and 17 days remains. I never like this progress before this. I hope they will reach their target before deadline.

They ought to do a massive marketing within this 17 days I strongly believe that they'll reach their target.

I advice for this and I look forward to seeing it happening, I have seen their Instagram page and it looks great but they should push more information about LendsBay out

Today I have seen 160K. Still 16 days to go, ICO is progressing steadily. I am sure they will hit their softcap in 4-5 days in this way. Looking forward for that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

I am really happy to see the growth of ICO. They raised 158K yet and price also increased to 0.32$. Last price I can see that is 0.35$. But if they raised their require funds before that so what price they will offer for next sale?

They are doing well, it won't be long before they have reached their softcap. They only need to raise $100k more until they get there.

I wonder if they can get to their hardcap that would be a fantastic achievement.

I am still a little bit surprised that they are only after $1.5m, couldn't they have done this through VC's/business lending/capital/private funding.

That was question earlier. Why they have not gone for any private placements? Or any big funding parties contact. It would be nice if one such person come and buy this tokens.
Softcap they will reach definitely. But to reach complete hardcap they needs to be work more hard. They needs to taken more efforts for this. More marketing strategies needed.

Hardcaps are a funny thing as they really don’t mean much except the project underestimated or overestimate their demand. I’ve seen many projects with all kinds of hardcaps low and high and some without hardcaps and their doesn’t seem to be any real difference for the ones that hit vs not and how well their projects succeed

Hardcap are placed in project to plan and have funds for maybe years to come  while softcap can be used to start running the project and hope that along the line investors might come.

You're right, softcap is the basis of the whole project and that's just what they need to make an impact, the hardcap is a boost that they will need to go an extra mile in the development, a lot of individuals still misinterpret that and believe that without the hardcap, a project is dead, that's just far from the typical, hope to see LendsBay hit their mark

1.5 million USD is less amount if we check other ICOs. I think team is collecting money only to develop platform but I think they have not considered money required for marketing

Well they must have considered all that before issuing out the above figure, i don't think it will be wise for them to bring out a figure that they are not sure of, especially when it comes to marketing, which is the main focus of all upcoming and even known brands, so i do believe they must have considered that in the first place 
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

This is a huge selling point for the team - no one "owns" or has all the contorl to themselves like a traditional bank. This is why I think the project could do well showing the transparency

I am still trying to figure out they could be transparent using the blockchain to collect data from people around the world who may not have the opportunity of seeing each other ever and giving them loan, how will they track defaulters  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

Yeah, LendsBay will help make lending funds official providing track records and vetting both parties before processing both request.

Good thing about this platform is, we don't have to pay huge fee for such contract. If same have to be done with the help of lawyer then it will cost good amount of money.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

I am really happy to see the growth of ICO. They raised 158K yet and price also increased to 0.32$. Last price I can see that is 0.35$. But if they raised their require funds before that so what price they will offer for next sale?

They are doing well, it won't be long before they have reached their softcap. They only need to raise $100k more until they get there.

I wonder if they can get to their hardcap that would be a fantastic achievement.

I am still a little bit surprised that they are only after $1.5m, couldn't they have done this through VC's/business lending/capital/private funding.

That was question earlier. Why they have not gone for any private placements? Or any big funding parties contact. It would be nice if one such person come and buy this tokens.
Softcap they will reach definitely. But to reach complete hardcap they needs to be work more hard. They needs to taken more efforts for this. More marketing strategies needed.

Hardcaps are a funny thing as they really don’t mean much except the project underestimated or overestimate their demand. I’ve seen many projects with all kinds of hardcaps low and high and some without hardcaps and their doesn’t seem to be any real difference for the ones that hit vs not and how well their projects succeed

Hardcap are placed in project to plan and have funds for maybe years to come  while softcap can be used to start running the project and hope that along the line investors might come.

You're right, softcap is the basis of the whole project and that's just what they need to make an impact, the hardcap is a boost that they will need to go an extra mile in the development, a lot of individuals still misinterpret that and believe that without the hardcap, a project is dead, that's just far from the typical, hope to see LendsBay hit their mark

1.5 million USD is less amount if we check other ICOs. I think team is collecting money only to develop platform but I think they have not considered money required for marketing

Or maybe they must have cost everything they need to do and conclude that such amount will be enough for it. It will really be a thing of surprise to me if what you've just said is the really case.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

#Lendsbay has been added to #CRYPTOinformers.

Check here for details: https://vote.cryptoinformers.info/detail/25-lendsbay

Is this a kind of forum like bitcointalk? anyways i Upvoted because it seems like a new topic and nice job by the way if you are the owner of the forum
I am also asking same question. I also upvoted. But that guy is from lendsbay team? Why he asking for Upvote to this link?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

Or maybe they must have cost everything they need to do and conclude that such amount will be enough for it. It will really be a thing of surprise to me if what you've just said is the really case.
Might be they don't want to be spend extra money for marketing purposes? Or may be they are raising amount from investors whatever they require to their project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

I’m excited to see what kind of rates people end up offering on the public market once lending begin there’s always a bunch of greedy people but then again there’s also entrepreneurs that will be offering perhaps more respectable rates also given how many people will be involved atThe beginning will see a race for fulfillment
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

Lendsbay to improve the opaque part of the world financial market, and reorganize them from the traditional debt relationship by using block chain system. It's great.

they definitely understand the need of blockchain in the credit system, we all want security and transparency when it comes to money.

yeah, i think the largest hurdle is going to be overcoming the 'criminal' and 'scam' reputation that comes along with blockchain.  The average person on the street still think it's bitcoin is illegal lol

They majority think it's illegal as that's how the media have portrayed it. but again like everything that has a "Reputation" it's the minority that ruin it for the majority.

Yes I would also say these recent exchange hacks do not fill people with huge confidence and the amount of FUD around bitcoin at the moment is ridiculous, can't wait for it to pump to the heavens towards the end of this year.

I dont think we're going to see 50k BTC like a tonne of people have predicted, but im hoping it can go back and hit the $20,000 highs that it did have last christmas!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

Yeah, LendsBay will help make lending funds official providing track records and vetting both parties before processing both request.

In simple term they will make sure every party involve is well vetted to ensure integrity and transparency which of course is what we all need.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

Is there any new information about the MVP? Should be released in July and I want to finally test the app :-)
and two friends are also very interested, maybe we can then send money through the app?

Hello! No, you can't transfer money through the application (but it is possible this function will be in the future)
The release of MVP is scheduled for the end of July

Nice to see you clear answers and whether it could be possible in the future. Bring on that MVP, stoked to see it in action
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

Yes I would also say these recent exchange hacks do not fill people with huge confidence and the amount of FUD around bitcoin at the moment is ridiculous, can't wait for it to pump to the heavens towards the end of this year.

I dont think we're going to see 50k BTC like a tonne of people have predicted, but im hoping it can go back and hit the $20,000 highs that it did have last christmas!

Is a certain John McAfee going to eat his d**k then? lol There's no way it'll go that high for me, i'd be delighted if we got to $15k again
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

Lendsbay seems great and promising project to join with excellent blockchain technology innovation to decentralized lending market. Great project description, concept and utility. This project has great potential to succeed, looking forward further for the full implementation.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

Lendsbay seems great and promising project to join with excellent blockchain technology innovation to decentralized lending market. Great project description, concept and utility. This project has great potential to succeed, looking forward further for the full implementation.

Your definitly not wrong make sure you join their telegram as it’s very informative and the teams super helpful in their and they seem really active which is great as it really shows their passion for the project
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:08:12 AM

Your definitly not wrong make sure you join their telegram as it’s very informative and the teams super helpful in their and they seem really active which is great as it really shows their passion for the project

Also do not forget to follow them on  Twitter as important updates will be placed there. I will use this medium to advise LendsBay to have a medium channel and place good articles up there.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

Yea, heard that its quite a common thing in Asia and that the community has really benefited from such, so i think that's a user case to show that such can help improve lives, though its offline and i think that LendsBay should consider creating offline offices that will help create confidence to the community, as people are really skeptical when it comes to money
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

I am still trying to figure out they could be transparent using the blockchain to collect data from people around the world who may not have the opportunity of seeing each other ever and giving them loan, how will they track defaulters  Huh Huh

I think there would be some kind anonymity to it for example lenders would represented by some hash just like how wallets operate.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: