Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

It's nice to see that they are still receiving funds from investors. Now 188k$ showing and price also increased to 0.33$.

I believe this project will carry on receiving a considerable amount funds from investors as it's a project that could and will benefit all users.

yeah, i expect alot more investments to come the last few days of the campaign. Alot of people I know only invest on the last few days as they can make more from day trading that the bonus would give them.

Exactly, and with most projects - they like to chuck in one last promotion or bonus in order to persuade those thinking about it to invest - especially if the soft/hardcap hasn't been reached yet.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Lendsbay introduces a lot of flexibility in terms of credit history, ones credit history is no longer limited to one country,  with Lendsbay people can get a loan anywhere in the world.
So as i understand i can get a loan from another country through Lendsbay? why is that better then getting a loan in your own country.

Maybe you will not get credit in your own country. Or the interest rates are lower in another country. Maybe there are too few users of the app in your country. There are many possibilities

Yes exactly, it gives lendees more freedom, I'm still trying to figure out whether lendees/lenders need to hold a certain amount of LBT before they participate in a loan contract on the Lendsbay platform? I've asked around and read the whitepaper but I haven't received any clarification yet.

tevez_86

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Lendsbay introduces a lot of flexibility in terms of credit history, ones credit history is no longer limited to one country,  with Lendsbay people can get a loan anywhere in the world.
So as i understand i can get a loan from another country through Lendsbay? why is that better then getting a loan in your own country.

Maybe you will not get credit in your own country. Or the interest rates are lower in another country. Maybe there are too few users of the app in your country. There are many possibilities

Yes exactly, it gives lendees more freedom, I'm still trying to figure out whether lendees/lenders need to hold a certain amount of LBT before they participate in a loan contract on the Lendsbay platform? I've asked around and read the whitepaper but I haven't received any clarification yet.

As in a deposit/holding fee? makes sense i guess and is definitely a good question to ask. i haven't had a thorough look but is there anywhere that states what happens if the loan isn't paid back?

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

I've been following you on Twitter and, gotta say, your latest write-up, "Scoring yesterday, today and tomorrow", it was amazing. So well-written I kinda had to re-read it a couple of times, hahaha, I'm a big fan of your project, by the way.

Yeah you're right, I got to read the article and it explains how beautiful the platform is going to be in the nearest future I already recommend to friends and family around me Cool

I believe by the end of next year a lot of people will use lendsbay as a means of borrowing and lending money itbl gonna change how we lend money

If the default rate can be managed reasonably then maybe yes. Businesses like BTCjam and some others failed because everybody just stole the money.

I think the crypto part is the tricky one given the volatility of the market. I think it is a smart way using the blockchain for lending money.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

So in summary, with LendsBay you can borrow from anywhere, which means it is a global lending platform and also has a lot of advantages too.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

Did you guys see the amazing 15 minutes video review from InsideCrypto about Lendsbay? no dislikes and people are very interested about the project in the comments too, check the video out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQWO8M7DZe8&feature=youtu.be&a=.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:01:58 PM

Did you guys see the amazing 15 minutes video review from InsideCrypto about Lendsbay? no dislikes and people are very interested about the project in the comments too, check the video out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQWO8M7DZe8&feature=youtu.be&a=.

I just did, was an interesting video it was published on the 14th so far I see positive comments nice one from the team.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

No, I have overlooked that so far. thanks for the hint. I'll take a closer look. He say it is his first ICO review. that could be interesting. At first glance it looked good
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

No, I have overlooked that so far. thanks for the hint. I'll take a closer look. He say it is his first ICO review. that could be interesting. At first glance it looked good

Nice review, this guy should continue this activity, he talks very well and clarifies many complicated things in pretty simple way. I advise to watch this video to everyone who has in his mind something unclear about Lendsbay.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

It's nice to see that they are still receiving funds from investors. Now 188k$ showing and price also increased to 0.33$.

I believe this project will carry on receiving a considerable amount funds from investors as it's a project that could and will benefit all users.

yeah, i expect alot more investments to come the last few days of the campaign. Alot of people I know only invest on the last few days as they can make more from day trading that the bonus would give them.

Completely agree, it's been going well and I expect this to continue as I usually see a big push right at the end few days. Fingers crossed
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

Interesting details I found from whitepaper. "Depending on the stage of the ICO, the price for one LBT token will vary from 0.0005 to 0.0010 Ethereum (the only currency with which you can buy LBT tokens). All unsold tokens will be destroyed." But I still didn't found that which currencies we can use to invest in ICO.
I think you can only use eth to buy LBT tokens, maybe the team should consider Fiat payment too this way they can get different kind of investors and also new investors who do not have a lot of knowledge from the crypto world.

According to the whitepaper the only currency for payment is ETH. They should think about other currencies or maybe fiat payment.

That would certainly help with more investors as ETH isn't always the preferred payment, FIAT would also be a great option
I thought they kept option of FIAT also. Even they are not offering any other currencies to buy LBT tokens. Luckily ETH is down at this moment, but still I am thinking they should keep FIAT option also.

I think fiat was included initially. I can remember seeing something like that. Just have to check and confirm though, to be double sure.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

Wow! Is it true? I missed this aspect when read the whitepaper. This is a great possibility for those who just doesn't live in one place but still wants to get a loan for something he needs right now. Has anyone before Lendsbay made the same?

That will be nice and its the true meaning of decentralization, creating accessibility for all will surely boost the project more, like i once suggested, getting strategic points as physical offices may also help bridge the communication gap and give room for confidence in the community, love to see projects that tends to add value to the community succeed.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

Interesting details I found from whitepaper. "Depending on the stage of the ICO, the price for one LBT token will vary from 0.0005 to 0.0010 Ethereum (the only currency with which you can buy LBT tokens). All unsold tokens will be destroyed." But I still didn't found that which currencies we can use to invest in ICO.
I think you can only use eth to buy LBT tokens, maybe the team should consider Fiat payment too this way they can get different kind of investors and also new investors who do not have a lot of knowledge from the crypto world.

According to the whitepaper the only currency for payment is ETH. They should think about other currencies or maybe fiat payment.

That would certainly help with more investors as ETH isn't always the preferred payment, FIAT would also be a great option
I thought they kept option of FIAT also. Even they are not offering any other currencies to buy LBT tokens. Luckily ETH is down at this moment, but still I am thinking they should keep FIAT option also.

I think fiat was included initially. I can remember seeing something like that. Just have to check and confirm though, to be double sure.

I don't think that you can buy with Fiat. The prices are only displayed on the website in Fiat. ETH and BTC (soon) are the only payment methods.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

Now we accept ETH and BTC (the possibility of accepting BTC appeared recently)

Thanks for the fast implementation of BTC payment and the Information here. Good to see , that the team react very fast on the needs of the community.

wow, that's really awesome i want to believe with time they are going to be accepting fiat it just a matter of time

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Do you follow the FIFA World Cup? ⚽️
We will give 5 LendsBay tokens to everyone who will guess the team - the winner of the FIFA World Cup 2018!
Leave a comment under this post with the name of the country, which will be the winner in your opinion!

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

After the final (July 15, 2018) we will contact those who guessed the winner and they will receive the prize (5 LBT) 🎁

All my favorites have already gone home. So I'm rather bad at sports betting:-)
Now I'm going for a final Uruguay: England and this will win Uruguay.

I would rather go for Brazil and Belgium they have both played awesome, but i still think that Belgium will win this Fifa World Cup 2018.

I understand both Belgium and Brazil plays well but if there is one thing I have learnt in this world cup is that ones expectation will always fail so there is a possibility that either Russia or Croatia will win.

Aren't the transaction fees to distribute those 5 Lendsbay tokens higher than the value of the tokens itself?

At least the transaction fee was to high at the weekend, because of the high Gas price. Now the price is lower and stable. Every Marketing campaign costs money.

I think it is because the network gets bombarded with spam transactions from a bot.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

I don't think that you can buy with Fiat. The prices are only displayed on the website in Fiat. ETH and BTC (soon) are the only payment methods.

Pretty sure this is true most crypto don’t even dabble on the fiat side as it drastically changes the legal dynamics of the project from what I’ve heard so wouldn’t surprise me if as with other projects it’s crypto only
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

Pretty sure this is true most crypto don’t even dabble on the fiat side as it drastically changes the legal dynamics of the project from what I’ve heard so wouldn’t surprise me if as with other projects it’s crypto only

Yeah most projects go with the option of accepting just crypto payment as fiat payment is a bit dicey.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

Thanks for the fast implementation of BTC payment and the Information here. Good to see , that the team react very fast on the needs of the community.

wow, that's really awesome i want to believe with time they are going to be accepting fiat it just a matter of time

I think given their low cap they can get away with two cryptocurrencies alone. I honestly don't think the fiat would be that effective especially that it comes with its own set of troubles.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

I think given their low cap they can get away with two cryptocurrencies alone. I honestly don't think the fiat would be that effective especially that it comes with its own set of troubles.

It is nice to see that they have started accepting bitcoin even though they would have done that long ago and i don't think fiat would be a bad idea even for the low caps, it can enable them sell out fast.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

It is nice to see that they have started accepting bitcoin even though they would have done that long ago and i don't think fiat would be a bad idea even for the low caps, it can enable them sell out fast.

Yeah, but its still not late they are following their calendar I expect to see more great news, lendsbay are definitely going to succeed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: