Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10934 times)
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Well said. You are definitely right. Many people in this industry didnt think through about their decisions and just basically entered difficult situations. I believe one of the reasons why a lot of people are caught up with this is because they ask and demand too much. Greediness can make your situation complicated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Well said. You are definitely right. Many people in this industry didnt think through about their decisions and just basically entered difficult situations. I believe one of the reasons why a lot of people are caught up with this is because they ask and demand too much. Greediness can make your situation complicated.
One of the basic rules is not to invest more than you can afford. There was a time when it seemed that the market would grow forever, in the end we saw this heavy fall, and all those who were greedy-lost a lot.

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

as long as the work done is still able to be done even though it's a lot, why not? if indeed the work can be a profit field for those who do it, then heavy work that is heavy is worth the income received from so many jobs.
Adeforever

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

This is one good advice to all investors. I usually say this to people around me, as far as crypto currency investment is concern, do not invest all your money on it. Always ensure you invested what you afford to loose when circumstances occur
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

You are right, as for crypto traders i would advise don't take too big leverage. You want to increase your funds significantly,but can lose all of funds once.
Don't play these games
notreally976

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

That sounds like reasonable advice, but the title saying 'do' rather than 'do not' suggests the opposite.

If someone invested all of their money in crypto that would be something like an issue with gambling.
Correct! In my country there were many people selling houses, land to invest in BTC and when it fell they could not pay bank interest, then they lost everything! So sad!
forestgunman

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Yes, this is true, especially in such a volatile market like that of crypto, that's right I will only invest the amount that I can afford into crypto.
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

I think an ICO is made to build a community, where the projects that are made require substantial funds, so if you think that the ICO is good it would not hurt to invest in the ICO, and of course following the bounty campaign program can introduce the project you are investing
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

This is the best rule in any market. Greed has never been useful no matter how you say or call it. make your daily percentage and you will have happiness.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

More often than not, many bounty hunters tend to join multiple campaigns at a time. This is most applicable with social media campaign wherein some would have more than a hundred campaigns! Now that's just crazy! I don't know how they could even manage to work with that many campaigns. Having this many campaigns is impractical in many ways. It may even lead to stress and frustration. It is best to just work on bounties that we can effectively handle. 

KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

You are right, you might end up choking yourself to death  Smiley. Sometimes I get amused when people are like should I sell my house crypto, should I go for loan and invest in Crypto. I'm always like have these people tested their elastic limit. Always remember that there are ups and downs in every venture you take and therefore you shouldn't put all your trust in it. Should it fail, you might end up doing something nasty.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

Hi, everybody. Well then, it is difficult to answer unequivocally, because a lot of people and everyone has their own difficulties and needs. So they actually go on this step to get more for their own needs or family. It is difficult to judge a person like that without knowing what influenced his decisions and actions.
ZeroPoint489

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

Many people came here to be rich overnight or they bought more coins without thinking the loss factor.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

People are usually ambitious and overestimate themselves. It is a part of human nature and we have to deal with it. Let people bite as much as they like, it is their own life experience.

jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

I agree with this proverb and think that it suits many spheres. Not only trading. As for me, this is the best way to think in trading when you buy and sell coins, i stick to this strategy as well
Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

In cryptocurrency do not borrow money to invest into it, always use spare money (the money you can afford to lose). Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

it`s a bit the same as fomo. actually the same, because everything is done because of human`s greed

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

This is one good advice to all investors. I usually say this to people around me, as far as crypto currency investment is concern, do not invest all your money on it. Always ensure you invested what you afford to loose when circumstances occur
Yes, I agree with you. Do not invest too much money in one project and don't panic when the token price decreases . We will get the profit and also the loss in the cryptocurrency market, depends on our strategy; and that advice will help us in this industry.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

Each of us are aware of out possibilities, capabilities , strength and weaknesses. Crypto market is volatile and risky
so we have to act according to it. Stretch yourself until your blanket covers you.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

This is the best advice, most people are always trying to invest more than the next person forgetting that everybody's finances are not the same and they are left with making a lot of losses now when the prices of the coins are falling. It is better for you to only invest the amount of money that you can manage to do without in the long term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: