Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10934 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

A wonderful phrase, which today may have a very deep meaning, of course, not everyone will correctly understand this phrase, and many will say the opposite, that all this is a terrible mistake. But I also think so and fully support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

absolutely! the thing about finishing projects in time, it's such a bitter thruth. we always hope that we understand everything but when it strikes back, the result might be quite painful. be careful

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Yes, I also hold this opinion. I believe that this is an excellent and useful advice for people who are trying to invest all their free money, and then start to panic in the period of falling prices. You need to understand - there is always the risk of loss and falling money. Therefore, you need to invest only the amount of money that you can afford to lose.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

I would like to add to the first hyphen that you cannot take loans for profit, because usually this only leads to ruin

JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:50:29 PM

I don't really think many people follow this but to be honest it's the right way forward. Buy Paragon, Stellar, Cardano or Tron invest what you can truly afford to lose.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

I think that is just to comply fully with the amount of work you can handle and constantly add to the load 10 - 20 percent, no more, as too much work you just killed.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

Yes, I also hold this opinion. I believe that this is an excellent and useful advice for people who are trying to invest all their free money, and then start to panic in the period of falling prices. You need to understand - there is always the risk of loss and falling money. Therefore, you need to invest only the amount of money that you can afford to lose.
Do you really think that there is an "amount" of money an individual can afford to lose? Are there are actually any such thing? No one wants to lose anything. If you want to make something, you will have to take risks of losing everything you have. Without risk, there is no profit in these kinds of crypto investment. Instead of saying invest only the "amount" of money that you can afford to lose, you should be suggesting people to invest as much as you can but do it wisely.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

it's a nice law of saving one's energy, not to attempt to od more then capacity allows Wink yes, i think each of your statememnt is a result of personal experience and i am grateful you share it with us
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

Participating in bounty campaigns is now akin to long-term investment with a planning horizon of several years!)
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

A reasonable advise any good trader or investor would buy into invest what you can lose and not what would be of great effect if you lose them tomorrow. who ever would want to be successful should buy into this idea or advise 
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

The best option is to make money on bounty and increase trading on the market, but unfortunately now it is difficult both.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Good point, but driven by our inner willingness to get more we forget about this. You won't earn it all, and you might choke while chewing. Over valuating is an advancers mistake. Stay advanced yet optimized

aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

Great advise for the newbies. I am using this rule, when I am investing in altcoins on this market. Always using the funds diversification and trying to sell them when they show 30-40 percent profit. It is more than enough on the falling market.
stomerliren

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

when moment to buy?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

This rule applies not only to cryptocurrency, but also in any business. Do only what you can do. And when you invest in cryptocurrency, be prepared to lose your money. Get over it. Then you can soberly assess the situation, without excitement.
vike

Activity: 411