Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10934 times)
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

I agree with you, don't do stupid things, lose all your money and then accuse someone that you are not properly invested. Before to come to the market try to obtain as much knowledge as possible, they will save you from many mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

Well, totally agree with you but only few can understand this. However, when a new crypto user enter in this world, they commonly do this mistake in money greed. But also they learn lot of things from lose. I'm one of them, who invest all of money without learn or know anything about trading and lose 50% money. But now, i learn and recover all of money with my mistake.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

In short do not be greedy because greed can make you down along the road. Set your goal always and try to work on that little by little. Cryptocurrency is a great market for you because of its higher rewards but higher risk so if you don't know how to done this thing properly ask for some help and don't make decision easily.
The fact that many people want to earn a large amount of money they are trying to enter in a world of risk without thinking the consequences, but if you really want to earn more money you must be ready to risk whatever it takes and be ready to whatever it takes.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

The Council is one of the best I've seen on the forum , because in life a lot of people trying a lot to take and then not know what to do with the problems that come along.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
veroku

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

It seems to me the most important in investment. Never you should invest all the money in the project. Even if he is also very good in your opinion. Invest, only what you are able to afford to lose.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

Exactly i agree with you. People always need to invest in crypto which they can afford to lose. There is really volatile market. and people can lose their hard earned money. Because of that new investors need to start small amounts of investments firstly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

Indeed, very many guys do not understand that it is better to spend two times less than a bounty campanza but at the same time do it better because they will pay a lot more for it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

Being greedy isn't too bad at all as long as you know how to manage your time and most of all, you really know what you are doing. If one can't able to manage the time for all the task he had, then better yet stay away from being greedy at all.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

many who want results more with excess effort and outside of their ability due to see the potential and the opportunities that exist within the crypto. This will be good when crypto is indeed in conditions which can produce. but when crypto is precisely in conditions of falling or even because too much of the bounty he made the job becomes not the maximum it will be self-defeating in either effort or capital.
Allenz

Activity: 215

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

This is rather a controversy statement as you will never achieve something if you give up at the first obstacle, so we need to release our power.

grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

often times I see a spreadsheet where blank and not many signatures filled. This might be one of the consequences of a large number of jobs that must be followed so that other jobs are becoming insufficient. It is indeed quite unfortunate this because of course if one of the big results be neglected because of other jobs which have not even necessarily have big results. better focus to one area but that is quite promising.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

many who want results more with excess effort and outside of their ability due to see the potential and the opportunities that exist within the crypto. This will be good when crypto is indeed in conditions which can produce. but when crypto is precisely in conditions of falling or even because too much of the bounty he made the job becomes not the maximum it will be self-defeating in either effort or capital.

They want more because they want to earn more than they are earning. For us it is never enough, I also want to learn more ways to earn so much
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

Its a good advice  for everyone who are in cryptoworld. Sometimes people  invest all their money because they believe it will return a good profit but it must be better not to invest all because  market is very volatile youll never know what will happenned, it may loose your money easily without getting anything back.
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

Greed that blinds all ways by forcing oneself to make money, without thinking about how to share time and money as well as possible. we must measure our own abilities so that all work runs perfectly without being heavy burden

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

I think that this is a great advice and we will be able to benefit from it if follow it now. most traders behave like this and then lose everything. I don't belong to them because i know my limits
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

I think you're wrong. Indeed do, you are right but not quite. Yes, indeed, it is better not to take on too much because there is a risk of nowhere to succeed. But if you have motivation, liters of coffee and determination-you will have time and still be have plenty of time)
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

It can be difficult to stop: "here is a good manager, I will take his company, oh, and he has another interesting project," "and here you have to take a finished product," "they promise a lot, maybe they don’t lie?" and so on. So you are picking up work, which you then try to catch all of it! Roll Eyes

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

I fully agree, since there are still questions in the likeness of " Should I invest now in cryptocurrencies all my money?". I think that in cryptocurrencies in this period in General it is dangerous to invest and especially the last money. You can only invest free money that you absolutely do not need.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

In short do not be greedy because greed can make you down along the road. Set your goal always and try to work on that little by little. Cryptocurrency is a great market for you because of its higher rewards but higher risk so if you don't know how to done this thing properly ask for some help and don't make decision easily.

Of course, one can never be too zealous in whatever matter. Unqualified reach is impossible. Everything should be within reasonable limits. Greed did not lead anyone to a positive result. A person ceases to notice elementary things, and also no longer lives a normal human life. Mania begins. And this is the end.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Life should be taken easy. The same is also applicable to bounty. Bounty campaign like i know, can be stressful, so we have to be careful of not over working ourselves. When we are in good condition, it is then we can be more effective and efficient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: