Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10936 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

If you say so OP Smiley

If you try to swallow something more than your throat could handle you'd choke to death. It does apply like if you buy some bitcoin while you don't put behind some money for your daily needs then you'd end up selling your bitcoin soon. Just buy something enough that you can keep, who knows the tiny bitcoin you have right now may be worth $50K in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

You are right. Overloading yourself with bounty campaign where you can not handle everything is a bad idea. You will end up exhted and will be having nothing. It is better to have one at a time. We don't have to work hard if we know how to work smart 

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Slimztee

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

The fact that people want to earn more money, this is not surprising. If they take jobs more than they can afford to finish, they can always adjust their workload, I do not see anything wrong with that. Everyone has his own problems and his life circumstances. Of course, a large amount of work should not be at the expense of its quality. If the quality of messages remains good, then this is permissible.

It's equally important not to bite more than you can chew, in essence, don't subscribe to too many bounties you can not keep up with, especially if you're not doing it full time. It may be hard for those who have other jobs they do apart from cryptos. Again, some people can take up a lot of tasks per time. So it's what works for you essentially.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

I think I should work in my capacity. Not too much or too little. That is the most reasonable.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

a very interesting saying, I was amazed by the greatness of you stringing the word, the words are short but have a very beautiful meaning, I really agree with the words you convey, should the investors do not push themselves in investing, invest according to your ability, do not spend money you to invest in crypto, invest wisely, because crypto does not guarantee you success in a short time.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

specifically for the bounty, I think many people minded has participated in many of the bounties will be able to produce. but in fact many who follow many bounties, however, there are jobs that are not perfect and sometimes the results are not the maximum. for investment is also almost the same, and if it continues to implement such a system then it will not be able to get results that are quite large.

Ar.harry

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Its a strategy of investment in cryptocurrency. Don't bite more than you chew, it means you should invest money in cryptocurrency that much amount which you can afford, otherwise you could bear a huge loss, if you don't have knowledge of trading in crypto. So its my personal advise also that you should invest that amount in cryptocurrency which you can afford.
Saint1990

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

I agree with the OP, people's need to leave their greedy attitude. We can ride in two boats at same time. I actually experience the same thing with the trading competition and end up loosing 100$. Than I corrected my mistake and recovered in next trading competition.

strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

If you're only doing signature campaigns then obviously, you can only participate in one. Social media campaigns can be tougher depending on the bounty manager's requirements. I can usually handle up to 7 campaigns but I think I can push it up to 10 if I want to.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

We all want to earn as much as possible.We invest all the money and do not think that you can lose them.Therefore, you should always think with a cold head.
evenkjoe

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

Yes, you should always calculate and calculate your strength in advance, not only in the field of crypto-currencies, but everywhere.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

You have a very good opinion. At first, I took almost everything that is connected with the cryptocurrency into work but now I understand it is better to choose several strong projects. Strong projects will definitely reach the end and you will make a profit. And if you take on everything you can spend your time in the empty.
The whole thing actually balls down to wanting to get rich quick either as a bounty hunter or as a trader which are those mentioned by the OP. The thing here is that most bounty hunters just want to pack everything as much as they can either it is of quality or not until they get overwhelmed by it and end up not even being able to fulfill their task. In the same vein, a lot of traders want to get rich fast and they believed that the more money they put, the more the profit, but forgetting the risk involved and using that risk factor as a decision making.

you should always calculate and calculate your strength in advance, not only in the field of crypto-currencies, but everywhere.
But analyzing our weakness is more important than knowing our strength as it will hep us to prevent losses whereas being confident on our strength may lead to taking unnecessary risks which is otherwise known as biting more than what we could chew.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

I agree that you can not invest all that is ! need is the amount which will not affect your destiny . It's stupid to put everything on the line . But unfortunately there are such people ( Until you learn how to manage their own funds you will not be rich

Capital management is one skill that needs to be learned for any trader to be able to end up doing great in their investment as well as their trading.
A lot of traders unfortunately do not have that knowledge and they feel as long as they can put so much at once, they should be able to get a lot from it eventually while trying to use all their funds to catch the bottom like they so call it. Putting what you cannot afford to lose will always set in emotions, and that is never a good thing for trading.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

It's okay if you are thinking that you can earn more than your expectation one day. As long as you have many source of income in the cryptoverse but if not, don't expect too much. There are too much expectations too from bounty hunters because they are thinking that they'll earn that much but at the very end of their expectation, some are failed with what they are thinking.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

thank you for your suggestions, but the ability of each person is different. maybe the person who invests all his money is the person who really understands crypto. or who follow a lot of bounty campaigns because he does not have a job.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

It depends on someone, not everyone will do what you have suggested. Investing in crypto currency does require a lot of risk. If you intend to be halfhearted to invest, do not expect you to get what you want, most likely you will get unwanted things like getting big losses.

In order keeping up with bounty programs I agree with you, I'll name them as greedy. They want a big income but with little intention. Every bounty campaign that he thinks has a potential project and he take a part with the project, but because he has to finish with all his projects so he cannot do it and he gives up to do it.
FrosyaBulatova

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

You're right. Your words have a meaning. Just some people chasing big profits by clogging up their Facebook and Twitter page. Nothing good comes out of that either. So be sensible in your work.
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

But if you look at it from the other side, then you can understand that without exceeding the limits of your possible person, it will not develop.

I agree. We need to break the limit. If the most member spend 3 hours per day to do Bounty task, we can double it by spend 6 hours. When other spend 4 hours for day trading with analysis, we must spend time 2x by spend 8 hours.

But, don't only hard work, but also smart work.
For my experience, I can handle up to 40 Media Social Bounty Campaign. It's only take 2 hours per day with hard work and smart work.

pimkobai

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

Yes, definitely this is happening to many people in this community and to the other social media campaigns because they are greedy for money. These people think big but cannot execute further on the requirement in which case they will be short for the required postings and get zero stakes within the week. I would suggest that you only have to do what you can do best for your time and not sacrifice further just to come up or finished the required postings per week even if your health suffers most due to lack of sleep.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

It seems like very reasonable piece of advice. And I agree with the statement in general, but investment isn't only black and white. There are different situations and sometimes you just need to risk. There should be solid reasons for that and you should have the feeling of market, but taking risks is not necessarily a bad idea
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: