Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10934 times)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

For investments I agree with you, do not take a big risk to invest all your money into cryptocurrency if you only invest based on desire without making previous observations and analyzes. And for the bounty I think everyone has the right to participate in many projects because they feel they can do it and if you can't do it then don't force yourself.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

Biting more than you can chew is clear greediness forcing things to take in into your own unnoticeable that you've lost some or possible you lost the most important one. It is recommendable to focus on things that we can or go beyond our limitation with guidelines and rules to bear in mind in order not to lost the precious one.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

It is pretty silly to invest everything in only one financial instrument, because if the market collapses, that is exactly what happened to the crypto world, you will lose all your money. Never forget to use the diversification of funds.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

Indeed, there is a Golden rule that all investors should know. If you are going to invest in cryptocurrencies that shouldn't be your last money, you can invest 10% of your profits and should be prepared that you can lose everything.
As for bounty hunters, I know a lot of examples when people successfully participated in a hundred companies and it did not prevent them from receiving a reward.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

We need to take every step of the cryptocurrency market seriously, such as bounty work and trading. If we are too greedy, then we will not get any benefit!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Yes, everything should be done to the best of your abilities, you should not invest your last money in cryptocurrency or borrowed funds, because here you can lose everything, however, you can try to earn in cryptocurrencies, it is interesting and informative.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

And there is.  No need to take on too much.  Sometimes you just need to know your capabilities!
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

Good advice! But most people want more and lose everything as a result. This advice is applicable not only in the crypto world.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

I always hear this phrase don't bite more than you can chew but the issue is when you want to make profit and you are particularly sure about a project, what you do is to go strong, because for me reward is more than the risk. I will say there are alot of projects out there now that are greatly undervalued, when you have a project holding more than $40 million in their treasury and the project is valued far less than the amount in the treasury then you beginning to question how we value things in the space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:27:44 AM

What a 'playing it safe ' kind of advice,  nobody get rich by been cautious and standing on the fence. You have to stretch your limit,  dare to grow and succeed and when you fail,  it will only be temporary set back and you get back up to give your investment and believe all you got and that is when you become successful!

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

This is a good advice. I subscribe to both as they are very practical and logical in the crypto space.
1. Invest only what you can afford to loose - Do not borrow money to put in crypto!
2. Finish the bounty and try to get in early (week 1, 2 or 3) then ensure that you finish the bounty program.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

You're seemed right on this, if you combine many works more than your capacity you might end up loosing all works.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

I guess the kind if bear we are having now has taught many not to bite more than they can chew.We have had so many losses which could have been prevented.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

Biting more than you can chew can only lead you to regret if the crypto market didin’t satisfy you. Of course you should also keep something for yourself. Cryptoworld is a huge risk, you can’t possibly reverse your wrong decisions.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

I known by now everyone as learn not to bite more than that can chew.Many did bite more than that can chew and got burnt for that.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

This is all due to the number of coins and tokens on the market. Every investor wakes up the temptation to try everything that is cheap and for the future. And as a result, only the risk of loss is increased and, in the end, they really get nothing. For this now, and the correction is so protracted.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Don't invest all the money you have into crypto, invest in different fields that can provide security and security for your assets. And don't invest all of your budgets in crypto into just one type of coin. Open as many places as you can as a source of income that is profitable for you. And participate in programs that you can master and you are able to do optimally for optimal results.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

It is standard advice when investing, do not put more in than you can afford to lose, but it is also a  that so many people choose to ignore, and instead think they will make some quick profits. This bear market has taught us that you can also experience regular and deepening losses.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:45:41 AM

That is a good advise from the operator. There is a rationale behind every good investment. The crypto market is very volatile, which is why we need to be careful of how much and in what you are investing in. How long to wait is also a very important factor.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:51:32 PM

That is a good advise from the operator. There is a rationale behind every good investment. The crypto market is very volatile, which is why we need to be careful of how much and in what you are investing in. How long to wait is also a very important factor.
we have to be careful so we have to focus on the coins we invest so that we can know the movements.
by waiting for you to get a lot of profits because waiting for you patiently can wait for the movement to increase, if we are impatient we will not get greater results. but you don't become too greedy that will make you lose everything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: