Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10934 times)
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:27:07 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 10:50:18 AM by swiftbits

As a bounty hunter, I also agree that investing time in many bounties results in a loss of earnings, some members believe that joining lots of bounties gives you a chance to get sure profit, which is contradicting to your statement, I haven't tried it for it can ruin the promotions of the projects you join in, cause there is an instance of spamming since you are unable to balance your time.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:47:40 PM

It is true that we are not required to spend our time only in this forum, in terms of investment or for bounty hunters it is wise to be wise in managing time not to expect too much in the bounty because not all bounties have the chance to succeed and reward, "remember the current conditions not like before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:00:00 PM

I think your advice is mostly applicable to traders. It is true that you need a strong willpower to stay holding a safe position and get a stable profit instead of investing in single coin and having a risk to loose your funds.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:33:49 PM

It was always a problem, especially in trading, because as soon as you hear such stories when BTC was around several cents, making x2 on a coin is simply not enough anymore. As a result people are losing money.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:44:10 PM

Exactly. You don't need to use and spend all your  money and time in cryptocurrency because its risky and anything can happen. Who knows? Its important to take your time and analyse the altcoins on the market first before planning what to join. Same applies to joining bounties too.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:09:47 PM

I myself have experienced the second thing, which is that I too followed the bounty campaign, and I pushed myself too much, in the end it was very difficult to monitor all the projects that I followed, in the end there were so many bounty programs that I did not succeed

Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:11:45 PM

I think the only good way to survive and make a profit is to apply this method because the way you are describing here is actually a safe or low-risk method because even though we may suffer losses, we will never go bankrupt, unlike when we are too ambitious to risk all our money and when that fails, we will run out of money and finish

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:35:46 PM

I agree with your advice. You need to calculate the forces and capabilities before to start something to do. It is not necessary to participate in a large number of bounties, as they can not be done efficiently. Also it is not necessary to invest large sums of money in investments as it is easily possible to obtain big loss.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:05:03 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

agree with you on the first, Crypto is a financial investment, is a venture capital. That is the rule of venture capital. You should invest only 10% of the money you have, and if the risk  you will lose all that money and it will not affect your life. Or if your risk tolerance is higher than 10%, you can invest more than you want.
With the second thing, I don't agree, bounty has a lot of scam projects. And nothing is certain with bounty. I do a lot to minimize the risk of being scammed. Instead of doing little and sure.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:30:41 PM

You have an awesome feeling. At first, I took nearly everything that is associated with the crypto currency into work however now I comprehend it is smarter to pick a few in number projects. Solid projects will achieve the end and you will make a benefit. Furthermore, on the off chance that you take on all that you can invest your energy in the void.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 09:48:05 PM

I myself have experienced the second thing, which is that I too followed the bounty campaign, and I pushed myself too much, in the end it was very difficult to monitor all the projects that I followed, in the end there were so many bounty programs that I did not succeed
I feel it, at least that has become your experience that will lead you to not be greedy. It can be said that I have also been like that, but luckily I found a number of successful bounty programs that I participate, so I didn't get bare hands at the end.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:51:40 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

simply will not say like that in any situation we do our best so that I think no one will regret that the incoming half the money in their hands that's why the money is more important in everyone's life so we cannot say it is enough for anyone.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 09:53:04 PM

I tried this before but mine was Bounty Project by doing almost all of the social media bounty listed here, I ended up tired and missing the real bounties that became successful, I've done as many bounty as I could it ended up myself being lazy and not to try the other bounties anymore so I decided to stop from then and only manage to do 1 at a time but only signature campaign.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:57:04 PM

Biting more than you can chew is just can be really stressful. Investing all your hard earned money into crypto can get you off track because anything can happen, either win or lose so be careful what, when and how you invest and also to the bounty hunters out there, research and find a good project, I think two at a go is cool and promote them. Combining a lot of projects is stressful and you may end up skipping a lot of things and getting little out of the many. stay focused and bite what you can chew.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 09:46:02 AM

Don't invest more than you are willing to invest. Not all ICO projects are worthy of investment, be selective on projects you invest in. Most important stay away from hyped projects with nothing to offer, therefore creating FOMO.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:06:21 AM

Thank you for your advice on bounty. It's a difficult time for bounty participants to get a good project. Can you recommend me a good project.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:21:22 AM

Yes I agree you on this matter. Eat whatever amount you can digest. I have seen many my colleagues who try different projects for bounty campaigns but only to end up in in-completing one. So as a result, they get rewards from neither of the projects they have participated in. Likewise, investors should not be greedy too much. They can invest whatever amount they can afford to lose. 

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:25:36 AM

Thank you for your advice on bounty. It's a difficult time for bounty participants to get a good project. Can you recommend me a good project.
why aren't you looking for yourself? there are many projects, you just choose it. nothing good, or nothing bad. it's up to you to choose the project. do your best, and don't trust too many other people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:49:48 AM

that's what I did when participating in the bounty. I don't want to participate in all projects, I prefer to focus on a good project to get more income there. That is why I don't always exist in every project, because I think it's a waste of time if I can't get something.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:15:37 PM

that's what I did when participating in the bounty. I don't want to participate in all projects, I prefer to focus on a good project to get more income there. That is why I don't always exist in every project, because I think it's a waste of time if I can't get something.
It is true for investors and investments, not only for bounty hunters. The key thing is don't invest if you are not able to accept loss, especially the most terrible loss (loss nearly all of your capital). People tend to easier to say thanks when someone help them to get profits from investments, but they mostly forget to say thanks to others whom help to avoid losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: