Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10936 times)
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:27:49 PM

for me crypto is just a side job. I am also a trader and I do not fully invest my money in crypto. I invested my money by buying land. besides traders, I am also a bounty hunter, who is definitely a bounty that I follow only those who are qualified and focus on just one bounty. the conclusion is don't be greedy for the results achieved either trading or bounty. if it's profitable, immediately make a withdrawal and don't force yourself to get more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:48:06 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

I have same suggestions for the traders that they should invest only a part of his money not all. I have seen few traders including me invested all BTC and ETH in altcoin trade, now all are dumped and lost almost 90% of the funds. So traders can take advise from our experience.
As a bounty hunter, i have to think before joining any project. If you think you can do the tasks regularly and timely you can join otherwise don't waste space in the spreadsheet only for join.
aauchit

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:56:35 PM

Yoy are absolutely right  if you carry out too much your final results will be disappointing, escpecially in bounty programs, when people performing too much projects at one time
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:42:47 PM

Don't expect more than you think if you dont want to be disappointed, its just like buying and buying to much altcoins and holding to long and not getting profits or maybe dont get the capital right back. And for bounty Hunters dont get to much work if you cant handle because it affects you and especially to the project you promote so be wise in time management and also think for the better for you and to crypto currency.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:46:56 PM

Don't expect more than you think if you dont want to be disappointed, its just like buying and buying to much altcoins and holding to long and not getting profits or maybe dont get the capital right back. And for bounty Hunters dont get to much work if you cant handle because it affects you and especially to the project you promote so be wise in time management and also think for the better for you and to crypto currency.
of course, thinking of choosing the best to follow even though the results are not necessarily good. we are all aware of that, but at least we are trying to work and invest in projects that we think are the best.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:56:27 PM

This is the basic principle of any investment. "Invest only the amount you can afford to lose" If someone invests more than his risk appetite then he is gambling, he may get good profit or may lose all he has. Greed and fear are two biggest enemies of an investor and trader if one conrols both he can make good investment decisions.
Regarding bounty projects, I remember early 2017 when I was doing so many bounty projects seeking a little income from it and suddenly in late 2017  I had more earnings in bounties than my regular salary. Its a matter of market sentiments. If you chose a good project it will pay you good amount now or later its exchange price may not be good at this point of time but if project is good its coin price with surely increase with bull run.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 08:13:27 PM

Indeed, the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous and does not tolerate mistakes and hasty conclusions. And this means that you should not invest all your savings in one basket, regardless of the most reliable ratings and news. Risks must be calculated. If you are lucky today, it does not mean that you will be lucky tomorrow.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:31:58 PM

Attempting to do more than you are capable of doing can really be stressful. At first, I used to participate in many bounty campaigns and ended up gaining little tokens which were worthless considering the time I was using but coming to a point where I started with just a single bounty at a time, I am really enjoying what I am capable of chewing rather biting more than I could chew.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:01:36 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

I agree, when we start investing it is better to use idle money. Investing in the cryptocurrency market is very risky due to high price fluctuations, so the risk of loss is also high. When we use idle money, we will be more relaxed because we are not burdened with financial problems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: