Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10936 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

Balance is the key to evetything, get your balance st least ninety nine percent of the time and you will surely function and live well. However, it is difficult to maintain this balance that is why is important that you strive everyday to do your best and develop successful habit!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Yes, now many people are afraid to risk investing in new ICO and in the bounty you do not risk anything only your time .And how much to take to work bounty companies is up to you

Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

"You can not keep eggs in one basket." An ideal strategy for earning money in crypt is still not invented. Each participant comes to a reasonable distribution of his working time on the bounty and on the daily trail. I get to earn money if I spend 1-2 hours on the bounty and 2-6 hours for day trading.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Useful tips that should always be remembered. In the case of bounty campaigns, each participant has his own strategy, which brings him a profit, on this all depends on the choice of the project.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:57:42 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 07:06:39 AM by jpoker272727

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Yes, now many people are afraid to risk investing in new ICO and in the bounty you do not risk anything only your time .And how much to take to work bounty companies is up to you

dibagehao

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Thank you for your advice. Too greedy is always bad, as the saying goes, greed ends up with nothing. Besides,  it doesn't matter how many bounties you join in, the quality is what matters.

arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

Of course, in any investment, first of all, a sober assessment of the situation, market analysis and, of course, its real capabilities are important.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
liveyourlife

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Absolutely correct statement, not only for cryptocurrency investors, but for any currency investors in principle. You need to correctly allocate a percentage of their portfolio into investments.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

Yes, a very correct statement. You should always know what you're doing. Do not risk a significant part of the capital if it is not necessary.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Yes you are right, crypto is a good opportunity to make a lot of money, but it can also be a big loss if not careful. But sometimes to take risks can be an option to get a better profit.

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

In summary, don't ever attempt to be greedy because greediness can make you lose hugely in this industry. Learn to stick with your goals and be moderate with your profit target. Crypto is an awesome industry with a great potential of higher rewards with higher risk which one must be careful with.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

This is the best thing that you can tell people, most people are just coming into the market and investing money in coins without thinking about the coins that they are putting money in, they think that because every body is buying then they ought to be buying too which is wrong. Always make sure that you are investing in the right coins with money that you can afford to lose

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

This has been the hallmark of my investment since I joined this industry I always invest what can I afford to lose per time, it will be a foolish to be over optimistic in a thing that you don't have power on per time.

Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

It is true. You need always to be patient and do not take too much. I usually take 30-40 percent from each investment and than I am always changing the coin. You do not need to wait for huge profits at such a market. Be patient and you will be rewarded.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

that's right you wrote the author. you really need to reasonably approach your abilities and understand how much work you can do well

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

You are right that we should not bite more than what we can chew.
But here, every decision to join in bounty or invest in ICO should have been considered carefully. If we think that the ICO is very legit and it is trusted, e can put higher number, but of course, as you said, not all money into crypto. We can diversify our money into ICO and listed coins.
Additionally for bounty, I myself only join one signature bounty and I'm OK with that.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

Absolutely true, some corny lack knowledge in the industry. many lack intelligence and cold calculation and patience. It is impossible to approach this matter with emotions.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:21:36 PM

This is a basic rule in cryptocurrency trading and it is good that you have mentioned it again. We usually have to spend or invest an amount which we are comfortable with. Thanks s could be from a gift or or even our own savings.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

Many people invest in crypto the money they need for life and it is dangerous. When the market goes against
their investment and they need money, they have to sell with loss. Invest only the money in crypto that you
can forget about it for long term holding if necessary.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

Many people invest in crypto the money they need for life and it is dangerous. When the market goes against
their investment and they need money, they have to sell with loss. Invest only the money in crypto that you
can forget about it for long term holding if necessary.

Sometimes the crypto can surprise us a lot and can make us rich within a night and can make us a broker within a night.
It happen to us many times that some media panic some news made us feel good because the coin that we are trading or we are holding is making us a good income sometimes we get disappointed because of the bad news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: