Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10936 times)
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 07:18:46 PM

To me just invest on what you know if you loose,it won't affect you that much because crypto word cannot be predicted and if you invest with what you have, u might not have the nerves to bear it when the loose time comes so the better you invest with the money you know if you loose it won't affect you.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:27:57 PM

Thanks for hammering on this again and bring it to everyone's remembrance. It's profitable to always takes action within one's limit especially when it comes to investing in things that you don't have control over its outcomes like crypto investment. Doing things within your limits won't bring any regrets if it later go bad.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:48:10 PM

It's true because you can drown, and this mean you can lose all if you are too greedy on crypto and this can affect your entire life, and never sell all to invest on something, never.
And also when you will lose all you will have nothing to do then you will be disappointed and you may do any sin and which may destroy your life. You should bite the amount which you may risk anything and if you loss that then that will not effect anything on your life.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:47:08 PM

Personally, I tend to stick to my own principles of investing with existing abilities because we are different in sharing our time everyday. So far I have gained a lot of knowledge to always be careful or not greedy but have to be brave to get off track and try new things. Crypto is difficult to predict and there are many risks that must be able to manage the assets we hold today.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:55:07 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

we hear this all the time, not just on cryptocurrency I don't see why it gave you credits telling us what we have heard over and over again. From my observations, many have learned the hard way and will sure pass their experience along to others

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:08:23 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

yes you are right it is non will ready to take a chances in his life everyone wants to take their food in their but so I will not been good for long time in cryptocurrency field also making the possibilities only will be successful.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:02:22 PM

Exactly. This is a principle that applies to all areas of life not only cryptocurrency. I have the belief that one gains profits or becomes profitable when you work within your limit.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:12:26 PM

I believe most people participate in multiple bounties at a time because bounties are no more profitable so if you do few, your reward too will be small. If you participate in many and some of them turn into scam, at least you will still make some dollars from the remaining.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:25:08 PM

I believe most people participate in multiple bounties at a time because bounties are no more profitable so if you do few, your reward too will be small. If you participate in many and some of them turn into scam, at least you will still make some dollars from the remaining.
I think in such cases, the bounty hunters take the campaign just at random.If they're lucky,they'll earn something.I think you just need to pay more attention to the choice.Spend more time researching campaigns.Choose the one you're sure of.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:15:23 PM

Don't bite more than you can chew? I think this sayings really have a deep meaning in which you must not enter in the cryptocurrency world if you don't know how to take the risks because cryptocurrency is for those people only that can risk almost all of their money to gain more and extra money, just like when you are playing some games you need to take the risks in order for you to earn more money than the usual earnings that you may get, and that was the reason why many people wants to play games so that they can earn more. The more greed you do is the more earnings you can.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:31:20 PM

You have a point and this is a good advice for everyone in crypto space. Just do the task that you can finish and  invest that you can afford to loss. Aiming to gain more can loss much more because you can't afford to do many things in just a single time or day.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:51:50 PM

I think in such cases, the bounty hunters take the campaign just at random.If they're lucky,they'll earn something.I think you just need to pay more attention to the choice.Spend more time researching campaigns.Choose the one you're sure of.
The fact is that since 2016, many users of cryptocurrency made sure that there are very good chances to earn big money using cryptocurrency and therefore everyone cares about profits, and not just to work.  Based on this, many users of cryptocurrency are trying to open their mouth more, and the results of a bite can be different.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:47:16 PM

It's only gread that can make one do more than he is able to do. Some traders only see to see huge profit and this has landed them in more loss. About hunters, I think some just want to diversify, thereby picking up projects more than they can do.
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:17:11 PM

Thanks for the advice, but I still don't understand why people suddenly started believing making 200% gain over what they invest on in cryptocurrency is very sure, with this mind they invest their life savings in cryptocurrency and Still refused to cashout when they are opportune to make like 50% gain. Lastly they start regretting when they lose all their investment to greediness.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:39:59 PM

Bounties are usually the worst some join like 30-50 at a single blow and usually have no time for those thing the idea is staying focused and consistently been there to observe the whole rhythms and vibe I will suggest you try out just few within short intervals to stay in touch

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:56:55 PM

Yeah, this adage is applicable to all areas of life not just the cryptocurrency alone. In term of cryptocurrency, it is simply advising you not to invest in any project more than you are willing to loose. Risk taking in cryptocurrency is very deep as a matter of seconds all what you worked hard for can be gone, and at the same time you could double your worth in seconds. Work within your limit and do not be greedy.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:05:15 PM

I strongly agree with the first, we can only invest or trade with the capital that we get from savings, for example I have $ 1500 while this month I only need $ 1000 to meet my needs so I can only invest with $ 500, no may be more than that because we do not know we will lose or profit, therefore it is better not to risk the money we will use to meet our needs

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:33:31 PM

yes, really do not invest the money you have for crypto and choose projects or bounties that mean sense. follow the bounty, not more than 10 projects because it's complicated. focus on 1 bounty then you will get paid if the project is successful. don't be greedy in following the bounty.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:15:31 PM

Yeah, this adage is applicable to all areas of life not just the cryptocurrency alone. In term of cryptocurrency, it is simply advising you not to invest in any project more than you are willing to loose. Risk taking in cryptocurrency is very deep as a matter of seconds all what you worked hard for can be gone, and at the same time you could double your worth in seconds. Work within your limit and do not be greedy.
It is right and applicable in all sphere of our life for example if we do not know science then we should not study on engineering and on the same way this can be applicable on the are of cryptocurrency.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:21:33 PM

No one is going to listen to your advice. Greed is something, that is deeply embedded in the human psyche. So people would continue to take huge risks, dreaming that they'll become millionaires someday. And we can't blame them. Money matters a lot in today's world. If you don't have the money, then you are a nobody. Very few people in the world are actually satisfied with their lives... the rest of them... in your language will continue to bite more than they could chew....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: