Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:50:14 PM

Now he's PMing me, upset that I called this new site a scam, because he runs the site. I'm happy to discuss anything you like in public cyberpinoy. You keep mentioning that BAN fucked people over to me in private... why do you think I quit working there? Why do you think I told people to leave the pool? I ended up working for someone that couldn't honor his word to pay miners. All I could do was resign my position and warn others. Sorry if that makes me a "scammer" or "unprofessional" in your eyes.

You wanna discuss ethics and morals in crypto over sites like Scrypt.cc and your new scam? Let's do it out in the open. No more PMs.
Don't embellish things Phwner I am not upset hat you called my site a scam i was twisted because of the audacity of a person like YOU calling it a scam. Its irony not butthurt, dont confuse the two.

And since you clearly have trouble reading and understanding what "Lets be professional and stay on topic" means I will appease your trolling nonsense.

I never mentioned anything about BAN screwing anyone over in the PMS. You need not embellish things to fit your needs it just makes you look bad.

I have not mined on BAN for  along time, electricity cost here in the philippines does not allow us to mine 24 hours a day, so I switched from BAN to other alts and used multipools.

There is absolutely nothing in my site that reeks of a scam, nothing about me that does either. everything we do is in plain site and viewable even by skeptics like you.

I do not boast a fast ROI because we are not, but we are faster than most POW competitors. I do not lie I do not embellish.

Honestly I am surprised at how little you knew about us and how quick you were to judge even before you asked any questions to make a correct assumption. I guess I expected a bit more professionalism from a person of your stature. It is sad a person who tried his best to seem professional when a high up at BAN has the audacity to call a site like mine a scam. I thought you were much more intelligent than that, I guess I was wrong.

Its funny how ones true colors come out thru the weirdest of situations, now I see you for who you are and I am just embarrassed of the trust and confidence I had in you.

and the first one was

You should be careful who you insult sir, I defended BAN for a long long time even when you guys were under extreme fire, watch how you kick the gift horse!

As far as discussing anything with you, I find arguing with a person who has renounced the use of reason in his arguments is like administering medicine to the dead, I have no time for trolls like you grasping for attention, please keep this thread about scrypt.cc and stay on topic.

Every one of your posts is a novel, your signature is a bright red ad for another mining scam, and you still participate in Cloudminr.io. If I'm grasping for attention, you're fighting and clawing for it, and a scam is a scam is a scam.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 07:37:12 PM

Every one of your posts is a novel, your signature is a bright red ad for another mining scam, and you still participate in Cloudminr.io. If I'm grasping for attention, you're fighting and clawing for it, and a scam is a scam is a scam.

No wonder you no longer work with s0br, you clearly do not understand business. Your post just "reeks" of uneducated/unresearched nonsense. I can go on and answer all your accusational slanderous attempts and questions, which  by the way have explanations and reasons, like why Bitbean is one of the coins we use, why it is not represented on the site, how little you know and understand POS coins, why we have ads on the website, when and why my cloudminr account was started and why its still there. (FYI I also have an eobot account, am a member of handful of mining pools, I have a website full of faucet referral links, I have a couple facebook groups and the list of crypto things I am involved in goes on). About my novel sized posts, One thing is for sure no one can complain they dont get enough information from me huh. But either way, I am not your teacher here to educate you on the proper ways to evaluate something before calling it a scam, nor the correct way to assess your competitors.

For the last time, stop being childish and STAY ON TOPIC, this is not a cyberpinoy thread nor a stakeminers thread its a Scrypt.cc thread, lets talk about them for a while now.

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:36:09 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 10:56:07 AM by cryptojumper

My khs has been hacked one million khs.
Sell 10 satosho for a million and buy 930.
Please Help.
Can I get back..
I am crying right now.

Wave goodbye to your money bro Sad You won't get them back, but on a side note, one way or another you would have lost your money in this site anyway..
Learn this lesson and next time stay miles away from scams like this one. Better hold your bitcoins or invest in legit ones. And read at least front page of this thread about how not to become a victim of ponzi scam. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

Btw, there are so many hack reports on this site... Is the security so shitty there or what's the problem. I mean there are some hack reports here and there, but in this Scrypt.CC there are multiple "hacked" reports on every other page on the damn thead...

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:22:33 AM

sell orders are stuck for a long time....
Only buying is done rapidly..lets see how long does it take
chunker

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:05:10 PM

Please Help.
Can I get back..
I am crying right now.

Did you have withdraw adress locked? If not, this doesnt give much sense. If yes, than this give a sense as it is the only way for hacker, how to take your money. BUT it is high risk to sell in 10 and buy. Somebody can be faster than you and probably only admin can make this without risk, but maybe even he cant.
Do you know something closer how or why you have been hacked? Proof that this really happened is in sccstats.com, on the graphs. You should really try to contact admin /IRCchat or trollbox/, he should help you find who buy this milion khs. Im sorry to tell this, but instead of other hacked stories, this one is most "stinky" or suspicious.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:37:27 PM

Please Help.
Can I get back..
I am crying right now.

Did you have withdraw adress locked? If not, this doesnt give much sense. If yes, than this give a sense as it is the only way for hacker, how to take your money. BUT it is high risk to sell in 10 and buy. Somebody can be faster than you and probably only admin can make this without risk, but maybe even he cant.
Do you know something closer how or why you have been hacked? Proof that this really happened is in sccstats.com, on the graphs. You should really try to contact admin /IRCchat or trollbox/, he should help you find who buy this milion khs. Im sorry to tell this, but instead of other hacked stories, this one is most "stinky" or suspicious.

This is unfortunately a very common experience right now. The pattern seems to be that:

1. The thieves post referral links to some sort of cloudmining or crypto investment site, that requires the user to download a client of some sort. I think cloudminer . biz was the latest, requiring users to download a Windows OS client for the free tier.

2. This download contains a trojan or other malware which is NOT detected by even the best anti-virus software.

3. Because many users use secondary email and/or lock their withdrawal addresses, it's not possible for the thief to simply sell KHS and transfer BTC so they...

4. Set a specific sell order at a low price and matching buy order on their master account. This allows the KHS to be transferred and the thief can sell at market price.

Several users of Scrypt.cc have reported this exact scenario occurring as of late.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
chunker

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:48:55 PM

Please Help.
Can I get back..
I am crying right now.

This is unfortunately a very common experience right now. The pattern seems to be that:

1. The thieves post referral links to some sort of cloudmining or crypto investment site, that requires the user to download a client of some sort. I think cloudminer . biz was the latest, requiring users to download a Windows OS client for the free tier.

2. This download contains a trojan or other malware which is NOT detected by even the best anti-virus software.

3. Because many users use secondary email and/or lock their withdrawal addresses, it's not possible for the thief to simply sell KHS and transfer BTC so they...

4. Set a specific sell order at a low price and matching buy order on their master account. This allows the KHS to be transferred and the thief can sell at market price.

Several users of Scrypt.cc have reported this exact scenario occurring as of late.

OK, but alarming on this case is another fact. You said you tried scrypt.cc but you probably didnt notice in short time. The thing is: if you place order in 10perKHS, they will disappear in fucking half of second. You do no need specific buy order. It looks something like bot, who buys everything extraextra cheap. I do not see nothing bad on this, if Im admin I will do same.  But the good question now is : where are these KHS?  But these are just my speculations and Im not so stupid like cryptodevil and another ones who think his speculations are proofs.  But it looks weird in my opinion, thats all. And also, its not so long time, so there can be some possibility that it will be fixed. Im looking forward for continue for this "case".

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:06:20 PM

Please Help.
Can I get back..
I am crying right now.

The only common occurrence is noob accounts posting stuff like this.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:09:41 PM

Please Help.
Can I get back..
I am crying right now.

OK, but alarming on this case is another fact. You said you tried scrypt.cc but you probably didnt notice in short time. The thing is: if you place order in 10perKHS, they will disappear in fucking half of second. You do no need specific buy order. It looks something like bot, who buys everything extraextra cheap. I do not see nothing bad on this, if Im admin I will do same.  But the good question now is : where are these KHS?  But these are just my speculations and Im not so stupid like cryptodevil and another ones who think his speculations are proofs.  But it looks weird in my opinion, thats all. And also, its not so long time, so there can be some possibility that it will be fixed. Im looking forward for continue for this "case".

So I guess he didn't setup an order pin then. Either way I agree, the security does suck on that SCC.

It seems that the trojan is a keylogger and is getting people's passwords and PINs. I don't have definitive proof but I keep hearing this same scenario over and over.

ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:43:16 PM

Please Help.
Can I get back..
I am crying right now.

So I guess he didn't setup an order pin then. Either way I agree, the security does suck on that SCC.

It seems that the trojan is a keylogger and is getting people's passwords and PINs. I don't have definitive proof but I keep hearing this same scenario over and over.

Correct, They have been spamming scrypt.cc's chat with links to the trojan.
They also spam it on these forums.
The site asks you to download a "mining" client to receive a 0.50 BTC bonus.
It's a undetectable trojan and keylogger.
chunker

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:21:55 PM

Please Help.
Can I get back..
I am crying right now.

Correct, They have been spamming scrypt.cc's chat with links to the trojan.
They also spam it on these forums.
The site asks you to download a "mining" client to receive a 0.50 BTC bonus.
It's a undetectable trojan and keylogger.
I do not know about that website. I am so seldom open the chat and read. i'm only log in and see how much my blance was and log out. It was hacked when I am otw home from my trip. When I opened it, Its all gone.

so there are just three options:
1.you start keylogger trojan which you downloaded before
2.you click to trojan link in the chat
3.its inside scrypt.cc work, but I personally dont believe it
setowae

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:32:36 PM

Withdrawal Stuck Four days

its anybody, can explain to me, why for 4 days, wd still not landing on my wallet
Please help,...............Sad(

I wd transactions on 17/06,for 0.08, with 0001 fee, so I get about BTC 0.079
confirmation via email already I received, and a confirmation email to the alternate I also had I received.
but the problem, 0.079 until now is still not well I accept and enter into my wallet, everything as normal is not problematic, but my 0.079 has not landed until now,
please be reexamined min
I have enclosed ss: http://prntscr.com/7jc1jc
The evidence from my wallet: http://prntscr.com/7jc24a
This proof of TRX in blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/18jqxUUkgCXMkXE9k8GTP15LCGEBdFYLSp
i just send the ticket with id #305, but still not responding, this ticket for third im made it.
plizz help me, to contact the admin
My respectful greetings
ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:41:10 PM

Withdrawal Stuck Four days

its anybody, can explain to me, why for 4 days, wd still not landing on my wallet
Please help,...............Sad(

I wd transactions on 17/06,for 0.08, with 0001 fee, so I get about BTC 0.079
confirmation via email already I received, and a confirmation email to the alternate I also had I received.
but the problem, 0.079 until now is still not well I accept and enter into my wallet, everything as normal is not problematic, but my 0.079 has not landed until now,
please be reexamined min
I have enclosed ss: http://prntscr.com/7jc1jc
The evidence from my wallet: http://prntscr.com/7jc24a
This proof of TRX in blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/18jqxUUkgCXMkXE9k8GTP15LCGEBdFYLSp
i just send the ticket with id #305, but still not responding, this ticket for third im made it.
plizz help me, to contact the admin
My respectful greetings

You're better off asking for help in the chatroom.
You won't get much help here.
Viper_Unleashed

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:21:20 PM

has anyone withdrawn today...generally on weekends blockchain is bit slow...
deposit from the wallet is taking time too....
chunker

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:43:41 PM

has anyone withdrawn today...generally on weekends blockchain is bit slow...
deposit from the wallet is taking time too....

I withdrawed today, instant, less then five minutes. I always reset blockchain transaction in my wallet.
Viper_Unleashed

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:56:48 PM

I withdrawed today, instant, less then five minutes. I always reset blockchain transaction in my wallet.
Thank you for the update...I was planning to withdraw some.......
but unfortunately at present condition the site is getting hammered again
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:16:41 PM

Is trading working for anyone? It seems really slow and unresponsive. Chatbox won't open for me too...

mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:21:04 PM

From Dashboard: We're updating the servers, some features are currently disabled. ETA: 1 Hour.

Aha!
LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:30:11 PM

From Dashboard: We're updating the servers, some features are currently disabled. ETA: 1 Hour.
Seems that trade page and settings page are diabled.
Viper_Unleashed

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:34:05 PM

As I have mentioned a bit earlier....site gets hammered again..
the main problem lies....people like me who have placed buy and sell orders......have to suffer LOSS

It seems that the rewards are also stuck.....no rewards until it start running again...
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: