Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
frandoster

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:59:40 PM

actually no, deposit will come, i guess it came already, hotwallet was stuck for couple days, thats why people did not receive their deposits, should be there now since its unstuck.
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:11:51 PM

Shocked. Truly f kin shocked that this topic is still going on, ITS A DEFINITE SCAM, stop giving money to scammer. Words cannot express how stupid is a person who continues to deposit in here still. Angry

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:45:42 AM

Finally got all of my coin out of this place! It took about 4 months but am completely out.. Lost a fair amount due to the constant change in w/d amounts , but at least it wasn't a complete wash..

Looks like your patience paid off. Some of us gave up long time ago to the extend that we even forgot our passwords. So many coins have been locked in the accounts with no hope of recovering.
ziomar

Activity: 344

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:16:34 AM

Finally got all of my coin out of this place! It took about 4 months but am completely out.. Lost a fair amount due to the constant change in w/d amounts , but at least it wasn't a complete wash..

Looks like your patience paid off. Some of us gave up long time ago to the extend that we even forgot our passwords. So many coins have been locked in the accounts with no hope of recovering.

I hope I'll be lucky as you 😉

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
Smooth0ne

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:29:09 PM

yea it was a painful few months checking the account, canceling auto invests, and making hundreds if not thousands of micro withdraws.. I hope the rest of you guys are able to get some of your coin back out before the w/d fee becomes too high!! I also hope someone somehow manages to identify the person behind this and string them up by their toenails!!
matete

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:45:21 AM

What amount of bitcoin can be withdrew  from this site. When I read on this thread that people are withdrawing small amounts, I also logged in and tried to withdraw 0.001 but is still pending for more than 24 hours and yet the ETA is stated as 20 minutes.
Struble

Activity: 132

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 09:22:16 PM

What amount of bitcoin can be withdrew  from this site. When I read on this thread that people are withdrawing small amounts, I also logged in and tried to withdraw 0.001 but is still pending for more than 24 hours and yet the ETA is stated as 20 minutes.

I think it's becoming a new cryptsy. People trying to withdraw their money like a madman.
It's said this has happened to crypto.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:01:12 PM

Good luck. I haven't seen a withdraw over 2.00 USD on the bi-weekly "payout yay we're rich!" day when someone posts the latest hot wallet address.  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
matete

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:36:18 AM

I am just curious to know, I realized hat there are some activities still going on from the site. Are these real people or it's the bot which is trying to hoodwink people so that they can continue investing.
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:06:40 PM

I am just curious to know, I realized hat there are some activities still going on from the site. Are these real people or it's the bot which is trying to hoodwink people so that they can continue investing.

The only activity there is Marcelo Scamtos ripping folk off.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
matete

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:30:23 PM

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

I would like to know, from a legal point of few, which steps am I supposed to take to recover my coins that I invested in Script.cc?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:49:56 PM

I would like to know, from a legal point of few, which steps am I supposed to take to recover my coins that I invested in Script.cc?

First, figure out who Marcel Santos is. Btw, good luck with that alone. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Coaxme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:57:46 PM

Its almost a year since he run

majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:14:31 AM

Pretty much nothing since this is crypto and no one knows anything definitively, but you can always hope for luck.

The SEC would handle this is you're in the U.S.
https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Article/contact.html

Otherwise, you'd have to find out if there's a similar organization in your country, which there probably is.

But expect to just go through the motions of filing paperwork, making phone calls, and sending emails without any result unless you have a legal background of some kind or can entice some lawyer to work for you pro-bono since lawyers cost money.

Aside from all that, the most you can do is what you're doing right now: complaining about it on the internet.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
matete

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:16:41 PM

Pretty much nothing since this is crypto and no one knows anything definitively, but you can always hope for luck.

Otherwise, you'd have to find out if there's a similar organization in your country, which there probably is.

But expect to just go through the motions of filing paperwork, making phone calls, and sending emails without any result unless you have a legal background of some kind or can entice some lawyer to work for you pro-bono since lawyers cost money.

Aside from all that, the most you can do is what you're doing right now: complaining about it on the internet.

You are right man. The only option left for us is to keep on complaining and posting all sorts of insults on this forum. The guy who run away with People's coins is enjoying himself on a secluded island reading and laughing at us.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:14:59 PM

You are right man. The only option left for us is to keep on complaining and posting all sorts of insults on this forum. The guy who run away with People's coins is enjoying himself on a secluded island reading and laughing at us.

Well that's the whole point of bitcoin.

You can't use a cryptocurrency specially designed to make instant and unilateral transactions where no one but you can control the money you possess the whole thing also being relatively anonymous, and then ask the government to be repaid once you get scam.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:02:59 PM

It isn't about asking the government to repay them. It is about them asking their government's law enforcement and financial crimes prosecutors to register their case and pursue the criminals.

Whether this results in an active investigation or the passing on of the information to another jurisdiction so they can pursue the case, the important thing is to notify the authorities about it.

Just because it is a decentralised coin network it does not mean that fraud and theft isn't a crime.

If there are funds recovered from a successful prosecution then the fact they have registered their loss will entitle them to make a claim.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
pelimies

Activity: 608
Merit: 11

BNBTiger ! Fierce. firm. Victory.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 10:13:17 PM

I can't believe my eyes, is this scam still alive?!? Amazing story  Cheesy

chokesir

Activity: 196

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 10:13:34 PM

First, figure out who Marcel Santos is. Btw, good luck with that alone. Tongue

I think it's easy for some skilled It person to find out his whereabouts.
His name is not something new on the internet, nor is the domain, used bitcoin addresses etc.

matete

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:02:39 AM

All i can conclude is that the cyberspace has been exploited by a few people owing to the weak regulations and laws. That is why someone like Santos can afford to use the internet to get your coins and run away with them without anybody following up.
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: