Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:48:55 AM

I'm tired of answering you, now it's your turn, i know you not going it to do. Therefore to do anything else. Best regards.

What advice or like you think I can get my money back?

OK, as a gesture of good faith:

0. (You probably know this and wouldn't, but just in case...) Don't deposit any more money with scrypt.cc.
1. Keep attempting withdrawals.
2. Try different sizes of withdrawal - people here sometimes have better luck with small (<0.1 BTC) withdrawals. I'm not sure, but I think larger withdrawals may have worked on the most recent occasion.
3. Speak to the police in your jurisdiction, particularly financial police or police who deal with fraud.
4. Speak to a lawyer. If the costs of doing so would be too high, compared with what you've lost or are unable to recover, then speak to other people in your jurisdiction and consider pooling resources for a lawyer.

Derailment over. Back to you. Let's have an answer.

This space intentionally left blank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:06:27 PM

I'm tired of answering you, now it's your turn, i know you not going it to do. Therefore to do anything else. Best regards.

What advice or like you think I can get my money back?

0. (You probably know this and wouldn't, but just in case...) Don't deposit any more money with scrypt.cc. This is logical.
1. Keep attempting withdrawals. no It adds nothing new
2. Try different sizes of withdrawal - people here sometimes have better luck with small (<0.1 BTC) withdrawals. I'm not sure, but I think larger withdrawals may have worked on the most recent occasion.
Is not my case I have only 3 btcs, but for those who have more than 10 btcs? How long need, only withdraw a <0,1?
3. Speak to the police in your jurisdiction, particularly financial police or police who deal with fraud. Logically be the risk of investing in these sites and am not so desperate to get to that point.
4. Speak to a lawyer. If the costs of doing so would be too high, compared with what you've lost or are unable to recover, then speak to other people in your jurisdiction and consider pooling resources for a lawyer. Logically be the risk of investing in these sites and am not so desperate to get to that point.

You has truly been of very little help, I know that your can do better, go try it best.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:14:32 PM

0. (You probably know this and wouldn't, but just in case...) Don't deposit any more money with scrypt.cc. This is logical.
Is not my case I have only 3 btcs, but for those who have more than 10 btcs? How long need, only withdraw a <0,1?
3. Speak to the police in your jurisdiction, particularly financial police or police who deal with fraud. Logically be the risk of investing in these sites and am not so desperate to get to that point.
4. Speak to a lawyer. If the costs of doing so would be too high, compared with what you've lost or are unable to recover, then speak to other people in your jurisdiction and consider pooling resources for a lawyer. Logically be the risk of investing in these sites and am not so desperate to get to that point.

You has truly been of very little help, I know that your can do better, go try it best.

Nice try, but your attempt to derail this is over. Back to the original question:

Based on your experience, don't you think other people should be warned that they might experience what you've experienced? Or would you prefer more people to lose money too?

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:19:05 PM

Nice try, but your attempt to derail this is over. Back to the original question:

Based on your experience, don't you think other people should be warned that they might experience what you've experienced? Or would you prefer more people to lose money too?

Yes.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:24:42 PM

Yes.

And yet you dismiss people who issue warnings as "spammers" and "idiots". I'm not going to push this any further - I'd be fascinated to learn how you can reconcile these two contrary positions, but it's taken far too long to get an answer to a simple question, so I'll not push it. If you are willing to answer quickly and honestly, though, that would be very welcome.

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:44:59 PM

Yes.

And yet you dismiss people who issue warnings as "spammers" and "idiots". I'm not going to push this any further - I'd be fascinated to learn how you can reconcile these two contrary positions, but it's taken far too long to get an answer to a simple question, so I'll not push it. If you are willing to answer quickly and honestly, though, that would be very welcome.

More faster and concise to "Yes"? :O

Serious friend, I want is to withdraw my money and fly of here. I look for my own interests (my money) not by what others... This surely not understand or feel the spamers that said this is a fraud and over have not invested nothing or almost nothing. Otherwise I can not understand how stones may pull on your roof... I am sincere? Yes... and I am sure that my feeling is shared by many they have locked up their money. Regards.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:49:56 PM

Yes.

Serious friend, I want is to withdraw my money and fly of here. I look for my own interests (my money) not by what others... This surely not understand or feel the spamers that said this is a fraud and over have not invested nothing or almost nothing. Otherwise I can not understand how stones may pull on your roof... I am sincere? Yes... and I am sure that my feeling is shared by many. Regards.

I asked the question at 08:27 my time (UTC+1); you eventually answered at 12:19. So yes, faster than that. But if you don't want to / can't answer then that's fine. To be honest, I have my answer already. I just wanted to make sure other people have it too.

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:52:02 PM

Yes.

Serious friend, I want is to withdraw my money and fly of here. I look for my own interests (my money) not by what others... This surely not understand or feel the spamers that said this is a fraud and over have not invested nothing or almost nothing. Otherwise I can not understand how stones may pull on your roof... I am sincere? Yes... and I am sure that my feeling is shared by many. Regards.

I asked the question at 08:27 my time (UTC+1); you eventually answered at 12:19. So yes, faster than that. But if you don't want to / can't answer then that's fine. To be honest, I have my answer already. I just wanted to make sure other people have it too.

Are you insinuating something with that?
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:57:36 PM

Yes. I'm insinuating that it'll take way too long to get a straight answer out of you, you'll attempt to derail the conversation, and then try and minimise your evasiveness. Does that answer you question?

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:06:57 PM

Yes. I'm insinuating that it'll take way too long to get a straight answer out of you, you'll attempt to derail the conversation, and then try and minimise your evasiveness. Does that answer you question?

Why is it so crucial for ti to know what I think? am I so important to you to lose so much time? Come Uncle there are more things in life to worry about. You Do not dwell more on the same.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:10:50 PM

Why is it so crucial for ti to know what I think? am I so important to you to lose so much time? Come Uncle there are more things in life to worry about. You Do not dwell more on the same.

Because there are a number of posters here who make drive-by comments (such as yours) that - deliberately or accidentally - try to discourage or diminish warnings. Coincidentally these posters are evasive when challenged. I'm starting to see a pattern, and I keep desperately hoping that someone will disprove my concerns.

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:19:15 PM

Because there are a number of posters here who make drive-by comments (such as yours) that - deliberately or accidentally - try to discourage or diminish warnings. Coincidentally these posters are evasive when challenged. I'm starting to see a pattern, and I keep desperately hoping that someone will disprove my concerns.

Come man, wander through another site you, smoke a cigarette and drink one beer you relax and you take away the displeasure you have. Hopefully all the worries of life are these things... Regards.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:25:41 PM

Come man, wander through another site you, smoke a cigarette and drink one beer you relax and you take away the displeasure you have. Hopefully all the worries of life are these things... Regards.

I hope you're right. I'd be considerably more reassured if you - you know - showed some sign of explaining how you can reconcile your professed belief that other people should be warned that they might experience what you've experienced, with your view that the people providing the warnings are idiots and spammers. It just seems odd, all these people desperately wanting to dismiss people providing warnings - and yet, when challenged they eventually claim that they're good people who don't want other people to suffer like they've suffered. I can't explain it - maybe they simply didn't think before they posted, or maybe they knew exactly what they were doing. I want to assume good faith, but it's happening far too often to put it down to a lack of thought.

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:41:13 PM

I hope you're right. I'd be considerably more reassured if you - you know - showed some sign of explaining how you can reconcile your professed belief that other people should be warned that they might experience what you've experienced, with your view that the people providing the warnings are idiots and spammers. It just seems odd, all these people desperately wanting to dismiss people providing warnings - and yet, when challenged they eventually claim that they're good people who don't want other people to suffer like they've suffered. I can't explain it - maybe they simply didn't think before they posted, or maybe they knew exactly what they were doing. I want to assume good faith, but it's happening far too often to put it down to a lack of thought.

Guy, you're starting to give me fear... you will be a kind of Psychological stalker? No more please. Your you're right and I'm the crazy idiot. Is ok you so stop chasing me?
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:47:01 PM

Guy, you're starting to give me fear... you will be a kind of Psychological stalker? No more please. Your you're right and I'm the crazy idiot. Is ok you so stop chasing me?

Sure, just walk away - I promise I won't follow you elsewhere! I've already said I don't expect a straight answer out of you.

AltFaucets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:36:42 PM

Is it really necessary to repeat same post so many times? Only idiot will put now money in .. It looks like making noise around for nothing.. or maybe there is some reason to make noise around?
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:46:27 PM

Is it really necessary to repeat same post so many times? Only idiot will put now money in .. It looks like making noise around for nothing.. or maybe there is some reason to make noise around?

Don't you think it's worth warning anyone - regardless of your opinion of their level of intelligence - that there's a very real risk they'll lose most or all of their deposit?

Regardless, without these "PSA" posts this thread quickly fills up with posts from a very few posters who miraculously keep getting their withdrawals. The PSA posts seem to make this thread more hospitable for people with concerns about lost withdrawals, cancelled withdrawals, etc.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 03:52:52 PM

This will be posted on every page and it's not for "nothing", so get over it.
zahid888

Activity: 260
Merit: 19

the right steps towerds the goal

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:29:05 PM

Home of SCC owner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__UHCHsVzCI

1BGvwggxfCaHGykKrVXX7fk8GYaLQpeixA
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:40:59 PM

Yea, you are not the first with that idea.
And it's not his home adress. it's the office (he said).
and the pictures on google earth are outdated.

a forum member was there and made newer pictures.
he posted them here in this thread (guess somewhere 100 pages back)

and as far as i know he is not the only one. other guy live in curitiba and
said there is nothing on this adress.

my theory is, _if_ there is something, then on other street side in the "Curitiba Trade Center".
but highly likely only a mailbox.

but i'm quite sure it's just fake. like the name of the "owner" and the website in general.

Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: