Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:00:44 AM

this site is good in the first place but in the end its scam. admin said our system was hacked and we apologized for inconvienc dadadada... and after his paying again after the admin got much more bitcoin from the victim or to our victims... the  site there will be problems again and  again and again until he scam us....
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:20:43 AM

Yeah man, everyone does what he wants ... To me the concern is trying to take my money.

OK, well the "idiots" "spamming" here are trying to warn people that their money is at risk. Their concern is the same as yours, except they're concerned not just for themselves but for other people as well. It seems a little odd dismissing them as "idiots" or "spammers".

Say you are categories and concerns different. Wink

They are concerned that scrypt.cc will take money off people. You are concerned that scrypt.cc will take money off you. I'm not seeing a difference, except that you seem to have a more narrow focus: they care about you losing money, you care about you losing money; they care about other people losing money, and I'm not sure whether you do or not.

Of course I care about my money xD....  you may think as you like friend. Regards.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:28:12 AM

Of course I care about my money xD....  you may think as you like friend. Regards.

Of course. They care about your money too. They also care about other people's money. Do you?

This space intentionally left blank.
ziomar

Activity: 344

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:30:22 AM

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

I think you meant to put that here  Wink

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

How about we just put them all together...

Just to remind in case someone didn't get it before

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:41:06 AM

Of course I care about my money xD....  you may think as you like friend. Regards.

Of course. They care about your money too. They also care about other people's money. Do you?

The only thing I want is to get my money, and I repeat that you can think what they want. And with this I end ping pong. Regards.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:45:52 AM

The only thing I want is to get my money, and I repeat that you can think what they want. And with this I end ping pong. Regards.

That's not entirely true, now, is it? You also wanted to disparage the people with more empathy than you as "idiots" and "spammers". I'm trying to understand why.

If you want to end "ping pong", it's probably best if you limit your comments to things that you are prepared to discuss, otherwise when you're challenged you'll end up running away with your tail between your legs.

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:57:58 AM

That's not entirely true, now, is it? You also wanted to disparage the people with more empathy than you as "idiots" and "spammers". I'm trying to understand why.

If you want to end "ping pong", it's probably best if you limit your comments to things that you are prepared to discuss, otherwise when you're challenged you'll end up running away with your tail between your legs.

My position is that it is easy to understand. .. seems you do not want to understand it .. it's your problem. You are willing to give many turns always the same. I do not think there is not much more to discuss?
Sorry but my language is not English, (not an excuse) but if it costs me to express myself more work for what the translator.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:02:32 AM

My position is that it is easy to understand. .. seems you do not want to understand it .. it's your problem. You are willing to give many turns always the same. I do not think there is not much more to discuss?
Sorry but my language is not English, (not an excuse) but if it costs me to express myself more work for what the translator.

OK, then explain your position.

You care about getting your money back, correct?

You also care about dismissing other posters as "spammers" and "idiots" because they care about you (and others) getting your money back, correct?

I'm trying to understand why - when people are trying to prevent other people from experiencing what you've experienced - you'd dismiss them as "spammers" and "idiots".

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:19:11 AM

You also care about dismissing other posters as "spammers" and "idiots" because they care about you (and others) getting your money back, correct?

I'm trying to understand why - when people are trying to prevent other people from experiencing what you've experienced - you'd dismiss them as "spammers" and "idiots".

Note that the theme of  "calls idiots" not I started it... but you seem to hurt more my message .. xD

doors and open for morons who still keep defending the scam with 0 IQ with their arse wide open...lol....you can find some idiots around here.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am considering the possibility of putting a special category of idiocy just for you.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:26:20 AM

Note that the theme of  "calls idiots" not I started it... but you seem to hurt more my message .. xD

doors and open for morons who still keep defending the scam with 0 IQ with their arse wide open...lol....you can find some idiots around here.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am considering the possibility of putting a special category of idiocy just for you.

While you do that, could you answer the question?

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:40:15 AM

While you do that, could you answer the question?

I like to have my humble little money back. <- this you understand true? And the spammers and co. not help me, in this case help new who wish to invest.
What advice or like you think I can get my money back?
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:43:46 AM

I like to have my humble little money back. <- this you understand true? And the spammers and co. not help me, in this case help new who wish to invest.

Correct. I understand that you'd like to get your money back.

What I want to know is why you disparage as "spammers" and "idiots" people who are helping other people. Surely you realise that if you'd seen a "PSA" from these people before you deposited money with scrypt.cc then you might well not be in the position you're in now? Surely you have enough empathy to not want other people to experience what you've experienced?

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:57:22 AM

Correct. I understand that you'd like to get your money back.

What I want to know is why you disparage as "spammers" and "idiots" people who are helping other people. Surely you realise that if you'd seen a "PSA" from these people before you deposited money with scrypt.cc then you might well not be in the position you're in now? Surely you have enough empathy to not want other people to experience what you've experienced?

Logically, I invest a few months ago when withdrawal is to normally. Repeat spammers & co. no help me. And of course I do not want the same feeling for others .. but now i ask you, What advice or like you think I can get my money back?
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:00:15 AM

Logically, I invest a few months ago when withdrawal is to normally. Repeat spammers & co. no help me. And of course I do not want the same feeling for others .. but now i ask you, What advice or like you think I can get my money back?

OK, so if - as you claim - you don't want other people to experience what you've experienced - why would you then dismiss people warning other people as "spammers" and "idiots"? How do you think other people thinking of investing are going to find out about the risk unless people warn them?

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:09:05 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 11:28:19 AM by yorll

OK, so if - as you claim - you don't want other people to experience what you've experienced - why would you then dismiss people warning other people as "spammers" and "idiots"? How do you think other people thinking of investing are going to find out about the risk unless people warn them?

Uncle, I am already tired of answering you, I think that everyone who is reading understands perfectly what I said... you are a pedantic you not realize? why do not answer my question that I proposed above? If you want to, and if not then nothing.

Now yes, short and close. Can you tell me that I flee as coward and whatever else you want. That you do well.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:28:37 AM

Uncle, I am already tired of answering you, I think that everyone who is reading understands perfectly what I said... you are a pedantic you not realize? why do not answer my question? If you want to, and if not then nothing.

Now yes, short and close. Can you tell me that I flee as coward and whatever else you want. That you do well.

I understand what you said about wanting your money back. What I don't understand is " if - as you claim - you don't want other people to experience what you've experienced - why would you then dismiss people warning other people as "spammers" and "idiots"? How do you think other people thinking of investing are going to find out about the risk unless people warn them?" You'll recall that I asked much earlier:

Based on your experience, don't you think other people should be warned that they might experience what you've experienced? Or would you prefer more people to lose money too?

...and I'm still waiting for an answer. Look, I appreciate it's tiring, being made to justify drive-by comments. I appreciate it's tempting to try and derail the conversation by asking a completely unrelated question - you're not the first person to try it, and I doubt you'll be the last. Anyway, if you're so uncertain of your comments regarding "spammers" and "idiots" that you have to flee, I guess that's a result.

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:32:13 AM

Uncle, I am already tired of answering you, I think that everyone who is reading understands perfectly what I said... you are a pedantic you not realize? why do not answer my question? If you want to, and if not then nothing.

I understand what you said about wanting your money back. What I don't understand is " if - as you claim - you don't want other people to experience what you've experienced - why would you then dismiss people warning other people as "spammers" and "idiots"? How do you think other people thinking of investing are going to find out about the risk unless people warn them?" You'll recall that I asked much earlier:

Based on your experience, don't you think other people should be warned that they might experience what you've experienced? Or would you prefer more people to lose money too?

...and I'm still waiting for an answer. Look, I appreciate it's tiring, being made to justify drive-by comments. I appreciate it's tempting to try and derail the conversation by asking a completely unrelated question - you're not the first person to try it, and I doubt you'll be the last. Anyway, if you're so uncertain of your comments regarding "spammers" and "idiots" that you have to flee, I guess that's a result.

LMGTFY

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:33:39 AM

That would be the derailing I mentioned. Why don't you focus on answering what you've been asked, and then we could move on to new questions.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:40:15 AM

Next week I will open a cloud mining site...
I feel already the bombs falling (lol)

yorll

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:43:04 AM

That would be the derailing I mentioned. Why don't you focus on answering what you've been asked, and then we could move on to new questions.

I'm tired of answering you, now it's your turn, i know you not going it to do. Therefore to anything else. Regards.

Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: