Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 12:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
Dumbasef

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:54:38 AM

Just reinvest and withdraw.  Wink

D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:25:05 AM

I  am a total asshat.  Wink

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: [url=https://bitcoi

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 11:27:46 AM

Does anyone have some kind of guide or tips to help us victims efficiently withdraw our bitcoins?

I understand the current maximum is 0.004 BTC Is there a maximum number of successful withdrawals we can make at a time?

Thanks for the info.

I mean useful info please.

Can I make like 50 0.004 BTC withdrawals all at once? if I do more than a certain number, would they get lost?

LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:35:39 AM

Does anyone have some kind of guide or tips to help us victims efficiently withdraw our bitcoins?

I understand the current maximum is 0.004 BTC Is there a maximum number of successful withdrawals we can make at a time?

Thanks for the info.

I mean useful info please.

Can I make like 50 0.004 BTC withdrawals all at once? if I do more than a certain number, would they get lost?

I believe you can make as many withdrawals as you wish (all subject to a 0.001 BTC charge), though I have no direct experience (and my understanding is based on what I've been told by a scrypt.cc apologist).

Be aware that 0.004 BTC was correct recently, but the maximum permitted withdrawal may has fallen once again - try one 0.004 withdrawal, and if it gets knocked back try slightly lower until you get one that works, then make multiple withdrawals at that level.

Good luck!

Oh, and consider following the advice of the PSAs that people post here periodically - if you've been defrauded by scrypt.cc: report it to the police! The more police reports, the greater the likelihood that the police will act, and there have been several reassuring examples recently of regional and pan-national police forces (the FBI and Interpol) bring charges against fraudsters using BTC or even cloud mining to run their scams.

This space intentionally left blank.
Dumbasef

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:11:04 AM

Call the police and report them that you invested in scrypt.cc and couldn't withdraw in the amount that you want. Make a point that they are paying nonetheless.

The police will act upon it swiftly for and won't laugh at you with ridicule for sure.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:43:01 AM

No, what you do is file a complaint explaining that you have lost money to a website which fraudulently misrepresented itself and claimed to be providing a legitimate service which you have since discovered was nothing but a ponzi-based scam.

That will be sufficient for the complaint to be sent to a department which handles financial fraud. As has been said, there are enough cases of these ponzi schemes now being pursued by law enforcement to warrant the effort of making a complain. Particularly so in this case as the website is still live, which suggests there is potential for more people to be defrauded, adding impetus to any investigation.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:36:50 PM

Call the police and report them that you invested in scrypt.cc and couldn't withdraw in the amount that you want. Make a point that they are paying nonetheless.

The police will act upon it swiftly for and won't laugh at you with ridicule for sure.

Some effing dumbass claiming that the site is "paying" has no bearing on the actual fact of fraud and no such point needs to be made.
Dumbasef

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:45:51 PM

Some effing dumbass claiming that the site is "paying" has no bearing on the actual fact of fraud and no such point needs to be made.

Undoubtedly, scryptcc is paying.

LOL everytime it pays somebody reports the hotwallet used. 

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:58:45 PM

Undoubtedly scrypt.cc is a scam. Whether it's shifting some dust around or trolling the forum or whatever - doesn't matter.
yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:08:11 PM

Yes, it is true he pay... He paid me less than 1 BTC me in total and I also stole nearly 3 BTCs. You're a piece of donkey boy, you're the only fool knowing that is a proven scam still encouraging people here.
LMGTFY

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:11:21 PM

Dumbasef, can I ask which do you prefer?

"You're an idiot"
... or ...
"You're a transparent shill, an apologist for scrypt.cc"?

I'm kinda inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt, and believe that you really, genuinely, truly don't understand what's happening around you. But I don't want to malign you as an idiot if that's not the case.

(For the benefit of other readers, and to keep this vaguely on-topic, "paying" is not a magical antidote to fraud - the two are not mutually exclusive (though don't let me mislead you - "paying" means you accepting at minimum a 25% "charge" on your withdrawal). I'm not sure why Dumbasef would try and derail this conversation away from fraud, but Dumbasef is usually desperate to spin anything scrypt.cc in a positive light. I can only speculate as to why this is...)

matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:24:38 PM

I don't understand why you claim that script.cc is paying yet they are not. Is there anybody else who has made a successful withdrawal from this scam site?. Personally I have tried on several occasions with even smaller amounts but nothing happens.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:30:15 PM

His motivation for routinely posting positive-sounding bullshit about this scam is likely that he's trying to get enough hype going that some greater fool sends their money in, in the hope the auto-script which appears to be running the thing might let him withdraw some of his pennies.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:50:58 PM

His motivation for routinely posting positive-sounding bullshit about this scam is likely that he's trying to get enough hype going that some greater fool sends their money in, in the hope the auto-script which appears to be running the thing might let him withdraw some of his pennies.

or, possibly, he is actually part of the scam.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 03:52:03 PM

I'm kinda inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt, and believe that you really, genuinely, truly don't understand what's happening around you. But I don't want to malign you as an idiot if that's not the case.

Someone who has "Earn 40% Daily" in their signature and is peddling "FREE iPhones" via facebook? Far beyond the benefit of the doubt I think. Just a regular lowlife penny scammer/spammer.

Now yorll on the other hand is a turncoat shill, slightly different shade of a forum pest:

Yes, it is true he pay... He paid me less than 1 BTC me in total and I also stole nearly 3 BTCs. You're a piece of donkey boy, you're the only fool knowing that is a proven scam still encouraging people here.

Actually not bad that these whiners are still around always crying .. to me it going very well .. I quadrupled my investment for one month with so ups and downs in the market thanks to the whiners ..  so please keep whiners . THANK YOU.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:14:25 PM

Lol. Hubris strikes again.

So those 3btc he claims to have lost weren't actually his in the first place, they were the result of that crucial tool of the ponzI operator and the ultimate weakness of the greedy participant, the 'auto-reinvest' function.

Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:47:07 PM

No, what you do is file a complaint explaining that you have lost money to a website which fraudulently misrepresented itself and claimed to be providing a legitimate service which you have since discovered was nothing but a ponzi-based scam.

That will be sufficient for the complaint to be sent to a department which handles financial fraud. As has been said, there are enough cases of these ponzi schemes now being pursued by law enforcement to warrant the effort of making a complain. Particularly so in this case as the website is still live, which suggests there is potential for more people to be defrauded, adding impetus to any investigation.

You might want to add that if someone wants to report or file a complain and it will be actively prosecuted by law enforcement that whatever withdraw they ever made will be eligible for clawback, even more so if they knew about the project being a scam. So if you dropped 5 BTC in and got 1 out, you'll first need to pay back that 1 btc to put in the pile from where your 5 BTC will be paid out.

A convenient law that somehow never gets mentioned by the ones that say they should file something somewhere  Roll Eyes
LMGTFY

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:56:18 PM

You might want to add that if someone wants to report or file a complain and it will be actively prosecuted by law enforcement that whatever withdraw they ever made will be eligible for clawback, even more so if they knew about the project being a scam. So if you dropped 5 BTC in and got 1 out, you'll first need to pay back that 1 btc to put in the pile from where your 5 BTC will be paid out.

A convenient law that somehow never gets mentioned by the ones that say they should file something somewhere  Roll Eyes

I'm sorry, but I'm not following you. Are you saying that there's a law in my jurisdiction that says my local police force won't regard fraud as fraud unless I pay scrypt.cc anything they may have paid me? I'm sure that can't be right, so could you clarify? Ideally, could you point to the relevant legislation/code (doesn't have to be in my jurisdiction, if you point me in the right direction I can probably find locally appropriate legislation).

yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:25:26 PM

Someone who has "Earn 40% Daily" in their signature and is peddling "FREE iPhones" via facebook? Far beyond the benefit of the doubt I think. Just a regular lowlife penny scammer/spammer.

Now yorll on the other hand is a turncoat shill, slightly different shade of a forum pest:

Actually not bad that these whiners are still around always crying .. to me it going very well .. I quadrupled my investment for one month with so ups and downs in the market thanks to the whiners ..  so please keep whiners . THANK YOU.

Look at the date of the comment, weepy ... at that time it was not so clear the scam and paid normally. I lost money here and I'm not crying 24 hours like you (which allegedly has not lost anything). Admit it ... you're a vagabond bitcointalk 24 hours always looking for things to controversy. Weepy.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:37:05 PM

Look at the date of the comment, weepy ... at that time it was not so clear the scam and paid normally. I lost money here and I'm not crying 24 hours like you (which allegedly has not lost anything). Admit it ... you're a vagabond bitcointalk 24 hours always looking for things to controversy. Weepy.

Yes, I looked at the date. It was very clearly a scam at that time. Your post was actually in response to people telling you that it's a scam. You chose to shill for it regardless. Now you're yelling at shills. Make up your mind.

I'm sorry, but I'm not following you. Are you saying that there's a law in my jurisdiction that says my local police force won't regard fraud as fraud unless I pay scrypt.cc anything they may have paid me? I'm sure that can't be right, so could you clarify? Ideally, could you point to the relevant legislation/code (doesn't have to be in my jurisdiction, if you point me in the right direction I can probably find locally appropriate legislation).

There are ponzi clawback precedents:

https://bernsteinlaw.com/publications-list/investor-beware-what-everyone-should-know-about-clawback-litigation/

It's not as simple as Stroto claims though.
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: