Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:56:39 PM

Look at the date of the comment, weepy ... at that time it was not so clear the scam and paid normally. I lost money here and I'm not crying 24 hours like you (which allegedly has not lost anything). Admit it ... you're a vagabond bitcointalk 24 hours always looking for things to controversy. Weepy.

Yes, I looked at the date. It was very clearly a scam at that time. Your post was actually in response to people telling you that it's a scam. You chose to shill for it regardless. Now you're yelling at shills. Make up your mind.
Back then there were rumors of fraud, Not you think that in ALL threads of currencies and mining cloud  there are always people talking about fraud but it is not always true? Logically it was not clear the scam and I invested.  Weepy, bitcointalk 24 hours.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:06:16 PM

I'm sorry, but I'm not following you. Are you saying that there's a law in my jurisdiction that says my local police force won't regard fraud as fraud unless I pay scrypt.cc anything they may have paid me? I'm sure that can't be right, so could you clarify? Ideally, could you point to the relevant legislation/code (doesn't have to be in my jurisdiction, if you point me in the right direction I can probably find locally appropriate legislation).

There are ponzi clawback precedents:

https://bernsteinlaw.com/publications-list/investor-beware-what-everyone-should-know-about-clawback-litigation/

It's not as simple as Stroto claims though.

That's awesome, thank you!

I've got to admit - that actually seems fairly reasonable (with regards to Madoff, and possibly here too). If scrypt.cc is found to be a ponzi, any profits would be "false profits" and surrendered to the bankruptcy trustee. This would be used by the trustee to pay depositors who had been defrauded out of their deposits - the initial principle. Sucks for anyone who made money out of it, but at least they end up with everything they started with, which sucks less than losing money - even if some of that money is paid back by the bankruptcy trustee.

I've not yet found the equivalent in my jurisdiction (UK) but I have to admit I think it would make sense here too.

If you don't report this to the police then any money you've lost is lost for good (and any withdrawals in the future will result in further losses), and the scheme keeps running to the detriment of the wider community. If you do report then you may get some of your money back, and the operation may be shut down and the perpetrator fined or jailed.

This space intentionally left blank.
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:48:34 PM

Look at the date of the comment, weepy ... at that time it was not so clear the scam and paid normally. I lost money here and I'm not crying 24 hours like you (which allegedly has not lost anything). Admit it ... you're a vagabond bitcointalk 24 hours always looking for things to controversy. Weepy.

Yes, I looked at the date. It was very clearly a scam at that time. Your post was actually in response to people telling you that it's a scam. You chose to shill for it regardless. Now you're yelling at shills. Make up your mind.

I'm sorry, but I'm not following you. Are you saying that there's a law in my jurisdiction that says my local police force won't regard fraud as fraud unless I pay scrypt.cc anything they may have paid me? I'm sure that can't be right, so could you clarify? Ideally, could you point to the relevant legislation/code (doesn't have to be in my jurisdiction, if you point me in the right direction I can probably find locally appropriate legislation).

https://bernsteinlaw.com/publications-list/investor-beware-what-everyone-should-know-about-clawback-litigation/

I never claimed it is simple. I just know a few people who cheered at first hoping for some justice and then later not so much as the taxes moved over themselves.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:51:19 PM

Back then there were rumors of fraud, Not you think that in ALL threads of currencies and mining cloud  there are always people talking about fraud but it is not always true? Logically it was not clear the scam and I invested.

Utter bollocks. My mathematical take-down of scrypt.cc was posted in June and repeatedly referenced in this thread and my sig at the time linked to a dedicated thread for it, your comment is dated July.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:08:48 PM

That's awesome, thank you!

I've got to admit - that actually seems fairly reasonable (with regards to Madoff, and possibly here too). If scrypt.cc is found to be a ponzi, any profits would be "false profits" and surrendered to the bankruptcy trustee. This would be used by the trustee to pay depositors who had been defrauded out of their deposits - the initial principle. Sucks for anyone who made money out of it, but at least they end up with everything they started with, which sucks less than losing money - even if some of that money is paid back by the bankruptcy trustee.

I've not yet found the equivalent in my jurisdiction (UK) but I have to admit I think it would make sense here too.

If you don't report this to the police then any money you've lost is lost for good (and any withdrawals in the future will result in further losses), and the scheme keeps running to the detriment of the wider community. If you do report then you may get some of your money back, and the operation may be shut down and the perpetrator fined or jailed.

In theory it makes sense. in theory. In fact it is a bitcoin and not identified scheme and there is no way the big cut of false profits could ever be surrendered to a trustee, not in the bitcoin network as it is now. That is the main reason why I said what I said. If only a low percentage of users will press charges and they show how much they invested and what they withdrawn, they probably will succeed in taking it down but it can bite in their ass as they have to give up a part of their withdrawns and even further their loss.

One example is the real estate Ponzi of Vaughn, clawback was actively pursued but obviously all participants or investors (whichever you prefer) were well known by name and identity. In scrypt.cc case that is virtually non-existent and everyone can assume that the ones with the most profit will never connect their identity to their scrypt account and by that the false profits to surrender to the trustee will only exist out of the false profits of the ones taking part in the process of pressing law. So you might want to add:

If you do report then you may get some of your money back or have to pay a little more, and the operation may be shut down and the perpetrator fined or jailed.
yorll

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:47:38 PM

Back then there were rumors of fraud, Not you think that in ALL threads of currencies and mining cloud  there are always people talking about fraud but it is not always true? Logically it was not clear the scam and I invested.

Utter bollocks. My mathematical take-down of scrypt.cc was posted in June and repeatedly referenced in this thread and my sig at the time linked to a dedicated thread for it, your comment is dated July.

I'm happy for you, Mr. mathematician.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:15:43 PM

Back then there were rumors of fraud, Not you think that in ALL threads of currencies and mining cloud  there are always people talking about fraud but it is not always true? Logically it was not clear the scam and I invested.  Weepy, bitcointalk 24 hours.

Your "logic" is backwards. You invested in something that had been shown to be impossible (850 GH/s, 48-hour data center move, etc) and shilled hard for it. What does it matter that "it is not always true" - it was true in this specific case but you decided to ignore the red flags because "logically it was not clear"? People don't always lose the money they give to strangers so logically it's not clear what would happen until you try it? And shill while you're at it. Roll Eyes
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:31:02 PM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
yorll

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:59:21 PM

Your "logic" is backwards. You invested in something that had been shown to be impossible (850 GH/s, 48-hour data center move, etc) and shilled hard for it. What does it matter that "it is not always true" - it was true in this specific case but you decided to ignore the red flags because "logically it was not clear"? People don't always lose the money they give to strangers so logically it's not clear what would happen until you try it? And shill while you're at it. Roll Eyes

Do not you find out anything, vagabond bitcointalk 24 hours ..  you have attack to Dumbasef not me.. jajajaj.   Knew you are silly but is even worse.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:46:35 PM

Do not you find out anything, vagabond bitcointalk 24 hours ..  you have attack to Dumbasef not me.. jajajaj.   Knew you are silly but is even worse.

I'm not attacking your person, I'm sorry if you feel that way. I'm just commenting on your erratic behavior. You were shilling for it and now you're yelling it's a scam? Make up your mind. It did not suddenly become a scam because you lost money. You lost money because it was a scam all along and you were too greedy. And to a large extent the scam was made possible by shillposters like yourself but I don't expect you to admit any responsibility in that.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:02:35 PM

Scam Site stay away kindly don't invest anything on scrypt.cc. Already listed on bad bitcoin list. Also scams people sells user data and lots of illegal activities. Why such a sites are still active must have to take legal action against registrar to take down such a scam domain.

Owner still making fool to other common peoples. But there is a law and its globally accepted. Every action has equal and opposite reaction. The law by newton. So in whole life such a scammer will remember his all actions when will get equal and opposite reactions.

Mark my word.
Dumbasef

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 07:42:53 AM

Scam Site stay away kindly don't invest anything on scrypt.cc. Already listed on bad bitcoin list. Also scams people sells user data and lots of illegal activities. Why such a sites are still active must have to take legal action against registrar to take down such a scam domain.

Owner still making fool to other common peoples. But there is a law and its globally accepted. Every action has equal and opposite reaction. The law by newton. So in whole life such a scammer will remember his all actions when will get equal and opposite reactions.

Mark my word.

The only thing I mark here is the hot wallet address when it gets to pay.

yorll

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:02:01 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 09:13:03 AM by yorll

I'm not attacking your person, I'm sorry if you feel that way. I'm just commenting on your erratic behavior. You were shilling for it and now you're yelling it's a scam? Make up your mind. It did not suddenly become a scam because you lost money. You lost money because it was a scam all along and you were too greedy. And to a large extent the scam was made possible by shillposters like yourself but I don't expect you to admit any responsibility in that.

You're right, weepy vagrant bitcointalk 24 hours.
Also I tell you one thing ... you have a psychological problem, when you have a little time go to look at you. Greetings.
SmartySmile

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:11:57 PM

Hello, my Account is not working still, since the Hack, I have nothing back still and yet!!?
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:59:04 PM

Hello, my Account is not working still, since the Hack, I have nothing back still and yet!!?

There was no hack, the site owner plain stole your money.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 08:56:20 PM

Anyone wants to buy 1000MHS for scrypt.cc.

I have bought 1000 MHS in scrypt.cc. Getting good money with hashing power but scrypt.cc is not paying. So planning to sell my 1000 MHS with escrow.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:54:11 AM

I have bought 1000 MHS in scrypt.cc. Getting good money with hashing power but scrypt.cc is not paying. So planning to sell my 1000 MHS with escrow.

Sell it on the site LOL

Seriously I hope no one is dumb enough to pay real btc for this carp
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:49:00 AM

Getting good money with hashing power

Nope. You are not getting any hashing power.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:17:32 AM

You seem to have not gone through this thread. If you want to sell the hashing power, you better sell on the site itself. It can't work even with escrow.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:34:37 AM

are you kidding us man?or you think we are idiots here? if you know that scrypt.cc is not paying why we will buy your escrow? why do you think we need your garbage? you made stupid thing not to read our upper posts and bought Useless MHS, so say bay bay to you satoshis
Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: