Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4277 times)
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
Yes, it's better to do some research about coins before doing some investments, because the 'idea' is the first thing to do in any concept about investments. We should choose some altcoins that have a good performance.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
I only invest in these coins.

dex, tron, dash

Because I think it's having a future bright and its price will be huge in the future.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

In my opinion, it is a better idea to invest in ICOs than into altcoins. Because the pice of altcoins is still decreasing and we don't know how much time it will take for the market to recover.

I think it's a good idea too. indeed we should invest in ICO only. especially at this time the decline is running and the longer there are also many altcoins that are scam, but all of that also needs our caution in choosing an investment place.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

This year altcoins are not so successful as year ago, as you can see dominance of bitcoin is increasing. But still there is some good altcoins with a working product, so do your research.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

Altcoin will soon surprise everyone! The bearish market has impact the pricecof altcoin negatively. And now, the bitcoin rise is also doing it's own damage to altcoin atcthe moment. But as soon as bitcoin start trading sudeways, altcoin will pick up from there!
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

yes I invest in altcoin, because I think investing in altcoin is more profitable and will give me more profit.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

yes I invest in altcoin, because I think investing in altcoin is more profitable and will give me more profit.
Nowadays,  altcoins are now more demand in all aspect because its already proven like bitcoin has in, which it also called as promising coin in cryptocurrencies so I think it's good to invest anytime in altcoin because it changes directly it's prices from time to time in where se cam earn profits on it.
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

You should invest in each way if you can. Theis investing will give you profit and benefits only and investing in alts is one of the most reliable way.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

Most altcoin is not worth investing in. The presence of whales will cost most investments dearly. So we should focus on investing in the first 20 encryption
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

I do not currently have to buy altcoin though with a very cheap price because now I see the development of each altcoin on the stock is very bad and unstable. this will make us frustrated if we are wrong to take steps. so we better wait for better time to invest!

for now, indeed all the coins in an uncertain state, up and down on the coin is common. this is already a market habit to rise and fall. therefore our effort to achieve greater profits is to use a good strategy. to invest in Altcoin is a great strategy as a future Bitcoin alternative.
in my opinion you are not in need to invest in Altcoin because it is your teserah and so now many people are investing in Altcoin because altcoin is now experiencing decline and with the decline is already a lot of people who invest and if you want to invest you can just and wait altcoin prices are stable
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Nowadays,  altcoins are now more demand in all aspect because its already proven like bitcoin has in, which it also called as promising coin in cryptocurrencies so I think it's good to invest anytime in altcoin because it changes directly it's prices from time to time in where se cam earn profits on it.
yes, investing in Altcoin is also very profitable and very suitable for people who have a small capital like me, when Bitcoin is high I prefer to invest in ALtcoin because the price is quite affordable.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

If you want a balanced portfolio then you should invest in altcoins. Just make sure to select from top altcoins with bigger marketcap, popular product/service and a great team behind it.
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

We should choose some altcoins that have a good performance.But for now, bitcoin price is the most gaining coin because the price is increasing now when the other altcoins are not.
HashWorld

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

It depends. You need to know more about the project and do not follow others. Many alt coins are not suitable for investment.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

Thanks for the knowledge you shared, it is very useful for new people when deciding to invest in altcoins. IMO, if you decide to invest in altcoins, then you need experience as well as good knowledge of index analysis to be able to find out the potential altcoins. And it's important to keep in mind that investments in altcoins are short-term, not long-term.
Hometown789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

Thanks for sharing your words.
In order to invest in ALTCOINS you are sure to have knowledge
Here are some suggestions:
First: You need to find out the potential of the alts you are planning to invest
Second: Surely you have to have money, and that money means taking risks! By investing can not 100% success!
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:12:38 AM

I think that invest in Alt aren't to bad. Although that it wasn't stable and strong like BTC, but sometime it can grow bigger than BTC. No matter Alt that you choose, you have to research their first before decide to invest in that coin. And also search for the stable and the potential one for your investment. Good Luck.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

if I were going to do anything other than invest in bitcoin I would invest in some altcoin that has the potential to minimize losses
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

I believe in the future altcoin will grow stronger and bring a lot of profit to long-term investors. Altcoin has many advantages over Bitcoin. For example, Ethereum's transaction speed is faster than Bitcoin, and transaction costs are also cheaper. At present the price of altcoin has fallen, this is the time for us to buy some altcoin like Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar and NEO.

Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

If you invest  in coin TOP (TOP10 or TOP20), in the short term, the price of it maybe x2 or x3. But when you invest in altcoin, if you choose the right coin, you can x10 x20 your properties. Altcoin is more risk than coin TOP but more potential. Before investing in any altcoin, please deeply investigate and undertand about it by: read whitepaper, check the information about team and their partners, roadmap and communities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: