Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4277 times)
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

The altcoins market is now quite large and it becomes difficult to choose a coin for investment.But I think that before buying it is necessary to research, study in detail and choose the best altcoin for short-term and long-term investments.
What's very strange is that the market is getting bigger even though people find it difficult to know what coin to choose.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
mariyawisman

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

Of course you should invest in altcoins. Altcoins, especially from top 10, have a great potential for future growth. Just buy Ether and wait for the moon!
I invest in the top 10 coins and I can agree with this post. Narrow the selection to top 3 and trading should be smoother.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
Most of the altcoins available in the market are scams and trash, but if you really look closely, you may find treasure in the trash. Just look for coins which are based upon a unique idea and have a strong team. These two are the most important factors which can decide the future of the coin. I would advice you to invest most of your assets in the king of all crypto Bitcoin and invest a portion in some good altcoins like ethereum, ripple and litecoin if you really want good returns in the long run.
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

The altcoins market is now quite large and it becomes difficult to choose a coin for investment.But I think that before buying it is necessary to research, study in detail and choose the best altcoin for short-term and long-term investments.
And in my opinion the opposite. The altcoins market is getting bigger every day and choosing a coin becomes easier. Why? Because the market can see who is capable of growth, who is not thrown out of the market.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

Of course you should invest in altcoins. Altcoins, especially from top 10, have a great potential for future growth. Just buy Ether and wait for the moon!
I invest in the top 10 coins and I can agree with this post. Narrow the selection to top 3 and trading should be smoother.
No matter how many coins your portfolio consists of. If you trade purely as a trader, then it is not even necessary to trade coins from the top 10. And if your strategy is to buy and wait, then the more collect as many coins in your portfolio

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

The best advice you can get if you really want to buy is to have at least most of your portfolio in BTC, then do the research on the altcoins you’re considering. But BTC is the safest out of all of them.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

In my opinion, it is best to invest in the time-tested altcoins, whose team has proved that the project has serious goals and is promising. Now there are many sites and services that allow you to track the activity of developers, such projects are safe for investment, because their price depends on the mood of the market and when bullrun starts, their price will go to the moon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

I think many of the altcoins now complete their development. this is a very successful I think I'm in favor of investing in icos. There are masternode projects that I think will come to very high points. Not to miss.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

In today's market, there are currently thousands of altcoins but it does not mean all of them worth our money. As an investor, it is not reasonable to base your investment on the price of altcoin. Reason for investing should be how solid the project is and the use cases of the token.
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

I think this is the best  time for us to invest  in altcoins, because we have newbies in the cryprocurrency world that wants to dump coins at this bearish market  thinking it is going to be worst but no.
You buy at a very  low price and you hold till the bull market comes and you will make a huge and appreciating profit from that coin you bought  at  a  low price.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
Insane56

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

As long as you trust the market you are holding, you know when to buy at dips, sell at peaks or based on when trend is changing, then it would be easy making decisions when it comes to investing in altcoins.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

I've always liked altcoins more than bitcoin. On them I always earned more and more often. But if you have enough Deposit for 4-5 bitcoins, it is better to trade on it. Since the volatility of bitcoin can reach $300-400 per day
Investing in altcoin is always more profitable than investing in bitcoin. But it is much more risky, I just invest in altcoin and just hold the BTC when I take profit, then I continue looking for other altcoin and continue to buy

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

If you want to make some decent profit altcoin should be the one that is able to let you make some decent profit out of it. The only bad part is that if you does not do your homework well you are catching a falling knife.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

You have very valuable comments on the choice of investment. I agree with almost everyone. And sadly, but only a couple of coins are suitable for investments not for a common landfill. I think this is ETH and Cardano.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

Alt coins are good option to invest. But do remember one thing there are many shit coins available in the market. You need to be very vigilant whether alt coins are legit or not. Always do your home work before investing in any coin. If you don't have enough knowledge then refer coinmarketcap website where you can get all necessary information about the top leading coins.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

Well, if you want to earn big money you need to invest in altcoins and of course if you are risky , and if of course you do not want this much growth sit in bitcoin

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Altcoins are "musthave" asset. Some of them represent technologies, which are much better then bitcoin or eth that people like so much. For ex, GNT.

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Yes of course for balancing the earnings we should invest in altcoin instead of only one project. but its also necessary after research good project. l think so.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

I choose to invest in altcoin because there is higher potential for profit. I have most of my fund in Bitcoin but I also have allocation in LTC, ETG, DASH and BCH. I believe that this altcoins in no time will gain greater demand, I also choose this coins since I could gain greater vilume of it than Bitcoin which has very high price. Just make sure that you stored your investment in a secure wallet and not in an exchange, choose an open source wallet like HODLER wallet which gives you the full control over your funds.
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

it depends on yourself if you can analyze an altcoin that you believe that the alcoin that you will invest in is very petrifying to get real income.
usually now we can see easily to analyze an altcoin because many altcoins are currently down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: