Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43917 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:46:11 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 02:57:52 PM by ololajulo

WPP Energy has never stated to go for all 5 exchanges, Instead WPP Has stated a 5 Exchanges Approval, WPP is still determining which exchange will fit the best for WPP Token, and we will keep the community updated as well.

WPP Executive is currently in Brazil, and some surprises are Upcoming!

in overall the previous 2 weeks was a very productive one for WPP!

Engagement through evolving relationships and pending deals with some of the largest Energy Companies Globally. We cannot disclose yet any information due to strict confidentially agreements between the parties involved.    

The progress made is very tangible and we are very excited about the latest developments.  
We will keep the community updated and will be sharing details at the appropriate time.  

Thanks for your support 🙂👌

Your effort is noticed with regular update and you have done enough to keep all news and social media active since the crowdfund was concluded but I believe we can still have more substantial information that could reveal better detail of recent developments. I sometimes like to ask if the market surge this year had brought more money on the table to carter for more on the roadmap? It is a difficult question to answer and most project always avoid it but the gain is judiciously used to benefits every coin holder with the company's assets and products

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 01:13:09 PM

WPP Energy has never stated to go for all 5 exchanges, Instead WPP Has stated a 5 Exchanges Approval, WPP is still determining which exchange will fit the best for WPP Token, and we will keep the community updated as well.

Engagement through evolving relationships and pending deals with some of the largest Energy Companies Globally. We cannot disclose yet any information due to strict confidentially agreements between the parties involved.    

The progress made is very tangible and we are very excited about the latest developments.  
We will keep the community updated and will be sharing details at the appropriate time.  

Thank you for this very much needed piece of update, the unfortunate thing is many people misunderstood what the team has stated on their website,  people are so very impatient and too eager to see results withing the shortest possible time, wpp team has already made it clear that they are concerned about project development than exchange listing for the time been, good job team.

Yeah! the reason why that is, is because majority of those making a comment here are bounty guys who don't posses such thing as being patient, 90% only knows short term gains, they judge a project by its current selling price and not by the achievement the project has made so far or what they intend to accomplish in long term, good thing is the team are very focus to the course and they don't pay attention to irrelevant winning.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:24:08 PM

Yeah! the reason why that is, is because majority of those making a comment here are bounty guys who don't posses such thing as being patient, 90% only knows short term gains, they judge a project by its current selling price and not by the achievement the project has made so far or what they intend to accomplish in long term, good thing is the team are very focus to the course and they don't pay attention to irrelevant winning.

I cannot understand why some people always blame bounty participants when talking about price falls in the project. If developments are made well, price cannot easily decrease even if all the bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately. Bounty participants are the owner of maximum 2% of the tokens.

I am not saying price decrease is due to lack of development. The market condition should be also considered. But at least I am sure the reason is not bounties.
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 11:57:41 AM

I cannot understand why some people always blame bounty participants when talking about price falls in the project. If developments are made well, price cannot easily decrease even if all the bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately. Bounty participants are the owner of maximum 2% of the tokens.

I am not saying price decrease is due to lack of development. The market condition should be also considered. But at least I am sure the reason is not bounties.

Don't talk out of point, if you had take your time to read my post properly you will see the direction it point, nobody is blaming bounty hunter for price drop, my post was regarding the constant wining of hunters about exchange and how the project had failed to increase in price, but Ofcours i don't expect you to understand something that is so simple.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:16:58 PM

Snip~

If they cannot do this, many investors are worried because they cannot comply with their promises this year. I think listing in a new exchange usually does not take too long but this project makes us wait a long time so careful consideration is needed between keeping or selling because WPP does not have much improvement in trading volume during the past 3 months. I personally earned a little WPP from bounty campaign but until now I have kept it until now and will continue to wait

Actually listing in new exchange is not as easy as you assume mate, there are a lot of conditions involve when listing in an exchange which you as a project must met to keep it afloat, aside from the monetary aspect, i understand their are other conditionality involved, besides i see the wpp CTO (Mr Troy) as a smart man that will always reach out for the best option for wpp energy, if he thinks listing in new exchange is a major priority for wpp token to grow, am sure he would have done that immediately, making the right choice not always easy.
I also participated in the bounty company of this project, I am very fond of this project. I want the project not to be lost. For myself, I decided to hold the tokens for a while. I will wait when the token will cost good money.

Like you, there are many people holding WPP coin because they know the company has the ability to recover its price when we see some active improvement and developments from the company. Some potential companies will take lot of time to recover their prices.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:44:00 PM

Snip~

If they cannot do this, many investors are worried because they cannot comply with their promises this year. I think listing in a new exchange usually does not take too long but this project makes us wait a long time so careful consideration is needed between keeping or selling because WPP does not have much improvement in trading volume during the past 3 months. I personally earned a little WPP from bounty campaign but until now I have kept it until now and will continue to wait

Actually listing in new exchange is not as easy as you assume mate, there are a lot of conditions involve when listing in an exchange which you as a project must met to keep it afloat, aside from the monetary aspect, i understand their are other conditionality involved, besides i see the wpp CTO (Mr Troy) as a smart man that will always reach out for the best option for wpp energy, if he thinks listing in new exchange is a major priority for wpp token to grow, am sure he would have done that immediately, making the right choice not always easy.
I also participated in the bounty company of this project, I am very fond of this project. I want the project not to be lost. For myself, I decided to hold the tokens for a while. I will wait when the token will cost good money.

i participated as well in wpp signature bounty ,i liked the project and its sad they are having a hard time coping with situation of the market right now.

R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:47:30 PM

Thank you for this very much needed piece of update, the unfortunate thing is many people misunderstood what the team has stated on their website,  people are so very impatient and too eager to see results withing the shortest possible time, wpp team has already made it clear that they are concerned about project development than exchange listing for the time been, good job team.

I still put my trust in this company because they are always actively communicating to the community and present developments on the company's continuation, and are still waiting for their road map.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:20:15 AM

Hello. In June, I talked with Troy in a telegram, I wanted to get real photos of the product, he told me that by the end of July a presentation with the product, as well as a video, would be ready.
I want to know when it will be ready, because now is the end of August
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:28:08 AM

Hello. In June, I talked with Troy in a telegram, I wanted to get real photos of the product, he told me that by the end of July a presentation with the product, as well as a video, would be ready.
If you hear the story from you it can be said the team did not keep its promise of course it was disappointing,
especially until now there is no information about the presentation so I hope the team can provide clarification first

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:43:28 AM

If that's the case you should use the same means of communication with Mr Troy for update about the product presentation, if it is ready am sure it will be provided, i would also like to see what they have been working on for some time now, you will get prompt response in telegram than here.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:37:15 AM

I still put my trust in this company because they are always actively communicating to the community and present developments on the company's continuation, and are still waiting for their road map.
if the team is often active,of course the community will be sure to wait for updates to come,the community and Wpp holders only want the team develop projects according the roadmap and often bring big news so that the price of WPP can soar up.
There's no news in last few weeks and the price always dump, i hope there was a change in Q4 where when the product was launched.
Big news is indeed needed so that the price can rise but until now there hasn't been any,
and talk about the product maybe we should be a little patient first waiting for the product to be launched

Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:35:09 PM

I don't have much opinion on this issue, but stabilizing the value of this coin is necessary because WPP's value is at a very bad price and /100 compared to the initial price of the project. I don't know how early investors will be thinking about this project but I believe that without a long-term development plan, the project may soon die in the next few months. Personally, I still pay much attention to the value of this project because if there is no good value, WPP's upcoming products will not be of interest to everyone.
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 08:42:08 PM

I don't have much opinion on this issue, but stabilizing the value of this coin is necessary because WPP's value is at a very bad price and /100 compared to the initial price of the project. I don't know how early investors will be thinking about this project but I believe that without a long-term development plan, the project may soon die in the next few months. Personally, I still pay much attention to the value of this project because if there is no good value, WPP's upcoming products will not be of interest to everyone.

From all indications wpp energy project is that of a long term which is why the process of development is going according to roadmap with a relative slow pace, this is not a short term kind of project, if the team are working on real wpp energy products then this could not be achieve overnight, there must be a considerable amount of time required before proper achievement can be recorded. People are just too expectant.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:19:52 PM

From all indications wpp energy project is that of a long term which is why the process of development is going according to roadmap with a relative slow pace, this is not a short term kind of project, if the team are working on real wpp energy products then this could not be achieve overnight, there must be a considerable amount of time required before proper achievement can be recorded. People are just too expectant.
The listed coin is putting a lot of pressure on them for delivery more so the price is dumping. A similar project had shut all social media even though it was listed on a shitty exchange. I dont consider the development slow, the line of business demand so many processes and they are achieving a lot in fewer days. I dont know if the project plans a buy back and dont know if the coin is Utility or security coin, I wish they have coin with both properties anyway.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:08:24 AM

The listed coin is putting a lot of pressure on them for delivery more so the price is dumping. A similar project had shut all social media even though it was listed on a shitty exchange. I dont consider the development slow, the line of business demand so many processes and they are achieving a lot in fewer days. I dont know if the project plans a buy back and dont know if the coin is Utility or security coin, I wish they have coin with both properties anyway.

The market condition affect all other alts as well wpp is not the only one experiencing a drop in price, but not withstanding, it is up to the team now to work hard to give value to wpp tokens, maybe consider listing in another exchange even though that is just temporary, and probably a really good update to help spice up things again.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:51:07 PM

if the team is often active,of course the community will be sure to wait for updates to come,the community and Wpp holders only want the team develop projects according the roadmap and often bring big news so that the price of WPP can soar up.
There's no news in last few weeks and the price always dump, i hope there was a change in Q4 where when the product was launched.
Big news is indeed needed so that the price can rise but until now there hasn't been any,
and talk about the product maybe we should be a little patient first waiting for the product to be launched

They are giving updates about their partnership, but we have to consider the market condition. In the same way, they have very good intention to launch their product in Q4, which we might see the strategic increase in the price. In the same way, the market also should support the coin.
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:47:09 PM

WPP TOKEN IS NOW ACCEPTED AS A PAYMENT METHOD FOR W2H2!

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-is-now-accepted-as-a-payment-method-for-w2h2-da31e9da2435

WPP is already taking orders globally, and now Customers will have the WPP Token option on each order.
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:36:41 AM

New Power Generation (generators or power plants) featuring W2H2 is $2.5m per/each MW.

Converting pre-existing fossil fuel power generation equipment to W2H2 is much less.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:59:39 AM

New Power Generation (generators or power plants) featuring W2H2 is $2.5m per/each MW.

Converting pre-existing fossil fuel power generation equipment to W2H2 is much less.

What are the different countries you are going to shift the W2H2 generating machine and what are shipping expenses can you please explain to us here? In order to set up a regional office in my country what are the basic measures, I need to take for office setup?
It seems like you asked a lot of questions to the team and I hope they can answer your question,
the most important thing for now is to keep your patience first and keep abreast of developments

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:44:09 AM

WPP TOKEN IS NOW ACCEPTED AS A PAYMENT METHOD FOR W2H2!

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-is-now-accepted-as-a-payment-method-for-w2h2-da31e9da2435
~~
WPP is already taking orders globally, and now Customers will have the WPP Token option on each order.
Has there been an increase in prices when they announced this? are there many people who are interested in having W2H2?
The payment method only uses 50% wpp tokens and the rest in Fiat Currency.
why only 50%?

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: