Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43924 times)
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

congrats team so far you have been very successful in running it even though the market conditions are not friendly
next month im ready to the moon Grin I don't want to miss this train

The team did a great job in such a market to collect large sums and prove that everything is fine with them. And from the news that you should pay attention to the most important paragraph of 10 to 1 token split. The yield on the exchanges will be higher than the price in ico, which is just fine. If the growth of the whole market still fits, then it will be generally excellent.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

It seems that WPP's journey is indeed long and I think it will have a lot of new developments, the team must be very good at WPP work and solid.
Sales results are also quite good, even though the market is not healthy but still has good results.

In the current state of the market, they sold 88 percent of tokens, which is a really very good result. I bought myself in the last stage

looks like only 300M wpp remaining still available now
I feel confident if soon they will hit hardcap with 2.5billion wpp sold , it's a good choice to buy WPP now even at the last stage goodluck bro

The time is still a month is definitely able to achieve the target, especially the market began to improve. With the market improving it will make it easier for the WPP team to offer their tokens so that before the schedule has reached the target, investor confidence will return and everything will go smoothly.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

It seems that WPP's journey is indeed long and I think it will have a lot of new developments, the team must be very good at WPP work and solid.
Sales results are also quite good, even though the market is not healthy but still has good results.

In the current state of the market, they sold 88 percent of tokens, which is a really very good result. I bought myself in the last stage

I feel confident if soon they will hit hardcap with 2.5billion wpp sold , it's a good choice to buy WPP now even at the last stage goodluck bro

The time is still a month is definitely able to achieve the target, especially the market began to improve. With the market improving it will make it easier for the WPP team to offer their tokens so that before the schedule has reached the target, investor confidence will return and everything will go smoothly.
It's true that what you say with one month of course, anything can happen in one month so we must continue to follow its development and I hope that market conditions can improve soon

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

Even in the fluctution they managed to sold 88% of the coin the market because community find it WPP has huge potential in the market. Maybe by the end of the crowdsale they will manage to reach the hardcap.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

Even in the fluctution they managed to sold 88% of the coin the market because community find it WPP has huge potential in the market. Maybe by the end of the crowdsale they will manage to reach the hardcap.
if a good project investors will believe, it is different if the project is bad, even though the market price is destroyed, and there is a good ICO surely investors will make it an opportunity because of the low price
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

It's true that what you say with one month of course, anything can happen in one month so we must continue to follow its development and I hope that market conditions can improve soon

The sales result reaches 88% and the duration is still a month, the team will be easy to reach the target, moreover the market starts to improve. So this opportunity must be achieved and enthusiasm for all WPP supporters. Success is waiting and soon the door is wide open!
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

really..how many other ico have reached their hardcap in this second half of this so harsh crypto's year?

the future really looks bright for WPP.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

really..how many other ico have reached their hardcap in this second half of this so harsh crypto's year?

not many ico have managed to hit hardcap in 2018 
this is a very difficult year, but for WPP they certainly look very strong with their team and managed to overcome this

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

this is a very difficult year, but for WPP they certainly look very strong with their team and managed to overcome this

if the strategy used by WPP is good, we don't worry about Hardcap, it will definitely be achieved,
especially the people in this WPP project are great people
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

Hello, you have Bounty campaign? If yes - please send me a link.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

if the strategy used by WPP is good, we don't worry about Hardcap, it will definitely be achieved,

I think the hard cap will be reached. But no matter even if the hard cap is not reached. Till now, a very big money has raised. That's much higher than the money raise these days in other ICOs and it is already proved that a big community is supporting WPP.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

Wpp is like a silent force that will explode at any moment, the team are very experienced and dedicated to this project, they hardly make noise, just focus on the task ahead, they have good support from other notable company and making bold move which is very good and of the reason why the sale is successful.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

It seems that the team already has the right steps for WPP's progress, a performance that will prove that the partnership that is carried out is right and there will be a lot of support flowing.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

I think the hard cap will be reached. But no matter even if the hard cap is not reached. Till now, a very big money has raised. That's much higher than the money raise these days in other ICOs and it is already proved that a big community is supporting WPP.

From what i understand, 85% or so of the wpp tokens have been sold from the beginning of the sale till now and there is still some few weeks left before the sale is closed, wpp has already done a great job with with the sale, i believe they can hit target in the following days ahead, already there is token split and price per tokens has also reduced.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

From what i understand, 85% or so of the wpp tokens have been sold from the beginning of the sale till now and there is still some few weeks left before the sale is closed, wpp has already done a great job with with the sale, i believe they can hit target in the following days ahead, already there is token split and price per tokens has also reduced.
Now 92% with less than 4 weeks. I just hope they sustain the success through the project roadmap next year.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Now 92% with less than 4 weeks. I just hope they sustain the success through the project roadmap next year.

Hopefully they will do, with all the money raised in this project, surely project sustainability is top priority otherwise how will it develop, the wpp project already has a big vision which they intend to achieve, so they have to do things right to make sustain that vision.

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

That is, it turns out that they almost all managed to sell in such a market? If so then it is very cool in such a market it is almost unbelievable.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

Wpp is like a silent force that will explode at any moment, the team are very experienced and dedicated to this project, they hardly make noise, just focus on the task ahead, they have good support from other notable company and making bold move which is very good and of the reason why the sale is successful.
I am still waiting for the development of the project. Is the ecosystem really growing? It depends on their community. I believe this project will have a new development strategy to make people aware and sure investors in this project will be satisfied with the amount of money they have invested.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

I am still waiting for the development of the project. Is the ecosystem really growing? It depends on their community. I believe this project will have a new development strategy to make people aware and sure investors in this project will be satisfied with the amount of money they have invested.

Their actual development will start after the crowdsale but you can see on their website they are very close to the hard cap. It is a very good sign community is showing a lot of interest towards the WPP project because they have already working product in offline.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

Their actual development will start after the crowdsale but you can see on their website they are very close to the hard cap. It is a very good sign community is showing a lot of interest towards the WPP project because they have already working product in offline.
it is still not over for the WPP project, and a little hardcap will be achieved,
many projects that reach hardcap but on their exchanger fail in terms of price, it is unfortunate

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: