Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

really..how many other ico have reached their hardcap in this second half of this so harsh crypto's year?

the future really looks bright for WPP.

Wpp is like a silent force that will explode at any moment, the team are very experienced and dedicated to this project, they hardly make noise, just focus on the task ahead, they have good support from other notable company and making bold move which is very good and of the reason why the sale is successful.
I am still waiting for the development of the project. Is the ecosystem really growing? It depends on their community. I believe this project will have a new development strategy to make people aware and sure investors in this project will be satisfied with the amount of money they have invested.

Their actual development will start after the crowdsale but you can see on their website they are very close to the hard cap. It is a very good sign community is showing a lot of interest towards the WPP project because they have already working product in offline.
it is still not over for the WPP project, and a little hardcap will be achieved,
many projects that reach hardcap but on their exchanger fail in terms of price, it is unfortunate

After WPP is listed on exchanges, the price of might fall too like other ICOs. But raising this big money, make me hopeful of future of WPP. Many people will be likely waiting for WPP to be listed on exchanges and buy there.
As I mentioned the price might fall after the ICO. But the future is bright.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:40:57 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 09:52:40 AM by Notin2

really..how many other ico have reached their hardcap in this second half of this so harsh crypto's year?

Wpp is like a silent force that will explode at any moment, the team are very experienced and dedicated to this project, they hardly make noise, just focus on the task ahead, they have good support from other notable company and making bold move which is very good and of the reason why the sale is successful.
I am still waiting for the development of the project. Is the ecosystem really growing? It depends on their community. I believe this project will have a new development strategy to make people aware and sure investors in this project will be satisfied with the amount of money they have invested.

Their actual development will start after the crowdsale but you can see on their website they are very close to the hard cap. It is a very good sign community is showing a lot of interest towards the WPP project because they have already working product in offline.
it is still not over for the WPP project, and a little hardcap will be achieved,
many projects that reach hardcap but on their exchanger fail in terms of price, it is unfortunate

After WPP is listed on exchanges, the price of might fall too like other ICOs. But raising this big money, make me hopeful of future of WPP. Many people will be likely waiting for WPP to be listed on exchanges and buy there.

ofcourse the price will dip a little like every other tokens in the market, it is a common trend now to see price below ico's first tokens hit exchange but later price will grow healthy, wpp tokens are backed with real life use case and with further development of the project surely price of wpp tokens will grow.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

ofcourse the price will dip a little like every other tokens in the market, it is a common trend now to see price below ico's first tokens hit exchange but later price will grow healthy, wpp tokens are backed will real life use case and with further development of the project surely price of wpp tokens will grow.

don't forget that WPP gets exchange partners like trade.io
even if they invest in buying a WPP token, this will certainly give more power to WPP when it is first listed on the market

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

even if they invest in buying a WPP token, this will certainly give more power to WPP when it is first listed on the market

Yes, Trade.io has invested 5 million dollar in WPP. That is much higher than the total money raised in many of the ICOs. Also, Trade.io will cause many other potential investors to be attracted to WPP.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

There is higher percentage of any project getting into market dropping in price but at the bottom of the price market I dont expect anything close to -30% price dump, unlike the project that started at last year December. Most ICO after raising fund had failed to get listed with the fear of the bear market, which might be understandable to a certain extent. They can still allow on the counter transaction if possible for interested investors in some countries.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Notin2

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

Yes, Trade.io has invested 5 million dollar in WPP. That is much higher than the total money raised in many of the ICOs. Also, Trade.io will cause many other potential investors to be attracted to WPP.

Yes very solid investment from Trade.io, this makes wpp project immediately solid financially and with the amount of members on Trade.io platform, there is no doubt there are potential investors as well, if at anytime wpp will be hitting exchange after the ico, i would assume they will be on Trade.io first because of this partnership.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

almost reached the hardcap target and I see there are still 16 days left and hopefully, the target can be achieved because up to now it has raised funds up to 94%.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

almost reached the hardcap target and I see there are still 16 days left and hopefully, the target can be achieved because up to now it has raised funds up to 94%.
with the results that have been obtained at this time, it certainly proves that this project is indeed interesting and deserves to be fought for and hopefully the target can be achieved and in the future, the project can be developed better.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

with the results that have been obtained at this time, it certainly proves that this project is indeed interesting and deserves to be fought for and hopefully the target can be achieved and in the future, the project can be developed better.
with the rest of the time I think all what is expected of this project will be achieved optimally, because I believe all teams will definitely try to give the best and provide satisfying, uplifting and successful results for this project.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

with the rest of the time I think all what is expected of this project will be achieved optimally, because I believe all teams will definitely try to give the best and provide satisfying, uplifting and successful results for this project.
almost 100% of WPP tokens are sold, now 94% of tokens are sold, maybe this is because the bonus that is given is very much almost 50%, and 16 more ICO days will be finished, I cannot blame WPP will drop its price if the listing on the exchanger

sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:40:57 PM

almost 100% of WPP tokens are sold, now 94% of tokens are sold, maybe this is because the bonus that is given is very much almost 50%, and 16 more ICO days will be finished, I cannot blame WPP will drop its price if the listing on the exchanger

Big bonuses offered by WPP and this will be a good opportunity for potential investors to have it. Good developments will envelop WPP and be able to reach the top.  If you enter the market at a price below the ITO, there is nothing to blame but this is what happens and the team is still challenged to be able to develop better, competition in the exchange is more stringent.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

I don't know if there is any other project that manages to raise the amount of funds wpp energy has raised so far according to the amount of wpp tokens sold in this bear market, this is worth mentioning as the wpp team have really shown what they are capable of, they know the right button to press, definitely very experienced and dedicated team in this project. Kudos

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

I don't know if there is any other project that manages to raise the amount of funds wpp energy has raised so far according to the amount of wpp tokens sold in this bear market, this is worth mentioning as the wpp team have really shown what they are capable of, they know the right button to press, definitely very experienced and dedicated team in this project. Kudos
If your follow the project one will understand that it was not easy in the market. Large sum of the investment was not from public sale and the fund was one of the longest period. More government are involve in the project which makes it interesting, cause they are the right channel to implement the project. The has overcome the softcap challenge a long time ago and team is confident of fulfilling the roadmap.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

WPP Energy still on ICO phase or already ended, i see its really long for the project. Did they will hit the exchange at this years or maybe they will listed at 2019. Would be glad if someone can answer this question. Thanks

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

WPP Energy still on ICO phase or already ended, i see its really long for the project. Did they will hit the exchange at this years or maybe they will listed at 2019. Would be glad if someone can answer this question. Thanks

this is still running sir you still have 15 days before ico ended
we are at the last stage with 35% off
for exchange they will announce it in Q1 2019

I hope my answer is useful

STUDENTCOIN