Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:12:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43924 times)
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:27:45 AM

Someone just bought a lot of WPP on forkdelta, My buy order at 100k is not filled lol , I think whales already discovered forkdelta
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:10:17 PM

The hunter had to dispose of the token, possibly because of being pressed for necessity let alone see the WPP token appear high when entering the exchange. We will see WPP investors better understand games like this and will retain tokens to give them good profits.
They need to allow dumpers to do this before listing. People will sell even if the $1m worth $100, just to put food on there table. The bounty percentage is too high they need to sell and cool off this dump heat on the project team before getting on the big exchanges.  I have the feeling they might even delay this listing longer while it gets on decentralized exchanges and hunters sell off.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:11:45 PM

Someone just bought a lot of WPP on forkdelta, My buy order at 100k is not filled lol , I think whales already discovered forkdelta

As far as I know some bounty participants have not received tokens such as signatures and translators so wait for them to sell and dump is coming soon  Cheesy
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:38:38 PM

As far as I know some bounty participants have not received tokens such as signatures and translators so wait for them to sell and dump is coming soon  Cheesy

this project is backed with very useful product i can see, and mind you, it is common behavior with some bounty hunters to sell their tokens any price offer, it is a good thing those that want to sell are doing so to create room for stronger investors to come in, once there is a demand for wppenergy in real life, then you can check back price.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:13:01 PM

Im not well-known about stable coins but i heard that WPP is now consider as Stable Coin. Can someone explain me what will be the effect of this convertion to WPP token? What will be the speculate price of this after a year or 3 years or more? thank you for the one who will answer it.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:51:36 PM

I think the team should consider making a Buyback program if they want to protect or keep the value high of this token. I see so many people dump this WPP token and make the price crashed  Sad

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085-ETH

They raise almost $60M in tokensale, it should be no problem at all
I think no need to worry about this dumb, some weak hands will try to dumb the price of wpp but in my opinion WPP investors will pick up more wpp tokens from weak hands and then wpp will rise above ico price on big exchanges like coinbene, trade.io and other approved exchanges.
So never sell at low price, hold for long term because project has big future potential.  
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:09:36 PM

Dumps can occur and time is also uncertain, it may take longer and can be in a short time, but most dumps occur within a few days. We will see this WPP will dump how many days and will it be of low value. There is one token that I have, the exchange entry is worth but after a few days, it went down, sad.
The motivation for the token holders will be in the top high volume exchanges that the project will be listed. The exchanges can handle the $7.5 million in a week and get the coin stable again. the project is already having a working product and the token purpose is defined in a way to demand consistently high volume. If this are satisfied the project will always thrive no matter the circumstance.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Q2kc

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 01:12:41 AM

if you are a wise Investor this is a very good opportunity to buy WPP tokens on ForkDelta right now ICO price is $0.1 and when you go to ForkDelta the price is only $0.002, the price difference is very huge my 100k buy order is filled this morning and I will buy more, talk with the COO on telegram and all my answers got answered so no doubt this project is %100 percent legit, IDAX, Trade.io, Coinbene, Digifinex listing will be second half of march and listing announcement is on first week of march.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:06:06 AM

if you are a wise Investor this is a very good opportunity to buy WPP tokens on ForkDelta right now ICO price is $0.1 and when you go to ForkDelta the price is only $0.002, the price difference is very huge my 100k buy order is filled this morning and I will buy more, talk with the COO on telegram and all my answers got answered so no doubt this project is %100 percent legit, IDAX, Trade.io, Coinbene, Digifinex listing will be second half of march and listing announcement is on first week of march.

Yes, a good idea, but don't spend your money at once do a gradual purchase because something can happen and anticipate smart ways to trade

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:06:35 AM

you are right this is right time to buy more and I also do that ... I believe if team will place the WPP token in binance, maybe after all development is complete
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:37:17 AM

you are right this is right time to buy more and I also do that ... I believe if team will place the WPP token in binance, maybe after all development is complete
But it's all up to you whether you want to buy or not and if what you say is true that the team will place the WPP token to binance, of course that is good news, the most important thing is we'll see what happens in the future

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:48:53 AM

Let's see at the beginning of March, is it true that WPP will list in some of these markets, if it's true you are lucky to buy it now at a very cheap price because if it really can list in all those markets the price will be much higher than now

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:46:06 AM

Let's see at the beginning of March, is it true that WPP will list in some of these markets, if it's true you are lucky to buy it now at a very cheap price because if it really can list in all those markets the price will be much higher than now

Exactly, because the company has real time product where we can purchase those product by using WPP coins. The demand for WPP will increase because they want distribute their products to entire world and you can see their offices in different parts of the world.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:38:10 AM

Exactly, because the company has real time product where we can purchase those product by using WPP coins. The demand for WPP will increase because they want distribute their products to entire world and you can see their offices in different parts of the world.

I remember almost all projects said the same thing, that's why investors bought ICO
Now consider the next 3 months what they are doing
dr.cheema

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:34:04 PM

Yeah Agree with you! WPP big investors buying at very very cheap price, they never thought that they will get WPP at this price!
But weak hands giving big opportunity to investors that they are selling  wpp below ITO price.
Now Signature bounty hunters got their reward and they earned huge reward in wpp and i think many hunters will sell on forkdelta.
Get ready to pick up wpp at low cost.  Roll Eyes
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:45:02 PM

Got some cheap tokens from FD. Any guesses how are they going to make 1 WPP token worth $1,15 with a current circulating supply of 2.5B and total supply of 5B? Swap 10:1 (0.1=1), lock huge % of tokens?
Q2kc

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:36:11 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 02:31:36 AM by Q2kc

Based from the COO Troy Mcdonald on Telegram, hunters Selling their Token cheap will be sweep, in my own opinion based on what he said they will buy back all cheap tokens selling on DEX or decentralized exchange like forkDelta or Etherdelta, we don't know when but just be prepared

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:23:00 AM

Based from the COO Troy Mcdonald on Telegram, hunters Selling their Token cheap will be sweep, in my own opinion based on what he said they will buy back all cheap tokens selling on DEX or decentralized exchange like forkDelta or Etherdelta, we don't know when but just be prepared

Don't fully trust them, you should trust your own analysis
All you need to do is monitor their performance

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:22:42 AM

we just have to wait a little longer, dev has said there will be an announcement regarding the exchange in early March, if everything really happens I think all the bounty hunters who sell their tokens on DEX will regret

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
dr.cheema

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:46:02 AM

we just have to wait a little longer, dev has said there will be an announcement regarding the exchange in early March, if everything really happens I think all the bounty hunters who sell their tokens on DEX will regret
Yeah definitely weak hands will regret when they will see wpp on big exchanges and price will be above ITO.
Something big is coming in couple of months and this big belongs to WPP and the whole crypto market.
Team really confident about their project even they are not afraid from bounty hunters.. waiting for big announcement from WPP Team.  Cool 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: