Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 06:24:11 PM

Stupidity above all things... jeez...

First of all, how in the world, we never heard of WPP energy before? a 6 billion company.... yeah... government contracts all over the place but no one ever knew about WPP before... it is like a miracle.... well, i don't believe in Santa.... :/ this seems scam.

Prove me wrong,
Where is MVP? I am From Brazil and never heard of you... take some photos of "WPP truck", factories, etc... and post it here please.... good photos and videos please. Those videos on your website are shit.... they seem amateurs made.

I have to quote this one so the team sees and gives evidence not a promise if they ignore this question then this is a big question

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 09:31:46 AM

First of all, how in the world, we never heard of WPP energy before? a 6 billion company.... yeah... government contracts all over the place but no one ever knew about WPP before... it is like a miracle.... well, i don't believe in Santa.... :/ this seems scam.

Prove me wrong,
Where is MVP? I am From Brazil and never heard of you... take some photos of "WPP truck", factories, etc... and post it here please.... good photos and videos please. Those videos on your website are shit.... they seem amateurs made.

I have to quote this one so the team sees and gives evidence not a promise if they ignore this question then this is a big question

Time will surely tell if the team are saying the truth or not, after all the accusations posted here, the team on their telegram chat group released all photos of events and meetings of wpp with other partners, and also don't forget trade.io also invested in this project, i don't they would lie about that, someone in telegram already confirm from trade.io to be true, so i will be looking forward to end of March when listing will take place.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:09:23 PM

Prove me wrong,

Time will surely tell if the team are saying the truth or not, after all the accusations posted here, the team on their telegram chat group released all photos of events and meetings of wpp with other partners, and also don't forget trade.io also invested in this project, i don't they would lie about that, someone in telegram already confirm from trade.io to be true, so i will be looking forward to end of March when listing will take place.
+1 agree with you, everything will be crystal clear after few months related this project as you said.
If anyone doubt about project then they have rights to ask questions to team but never spread FUD, they are really active on telegram.
I am also believing in this project because trade.io invested $5 million in this project and waiting for next month.  Roll Eyes
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 08:08:07 AM

Prove me wrong,

+1 agree with you, everything will be crystal clear after few months related this project as you said.
If anyone doubt about project then they have rights to ask questions to team but never spread FUD, they are really active on telegram.
I am also believing in this project because trade.io invested $5 million in this project and waiting for next month.  Roll Eyes

You know people are very impatient and most people don't like to give benefit of doubt, not that i blame them, considering the amount of bad project we have around this days, but with wpp team are trying add to answer all question, we still have weeks before march ending, then we all see if all the promise they made are false or true, i also saw picture of wpp ceo and coo shaking hands with coinbene team, so i will try and patient till march ending before i conclude.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:12:43 PM

Well WPP dont provide a real MVP not a 3D one and the team cant show the Office with a logo of WPP all they show is people gathering thought. So people cant be blame if they dont trust this project.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:02:35 PM

Prove me wrong,

They were accepted by a lot of great exchanges at this time and mostly exchanges with very high transaction volumes. If you suspect this project is best to stay away because I am completely into WPP and will invest when WPP is trading at the end of March. They are currently trying to negotiate with Huobi and Binance and believe they will be able to do it in the shortest time

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 09:59:04 PM

Prove me wrong,

They were accepted by a lot of great exchanges at this time and mostly exchanges with very high transaction volumes. If you suspect this project is best to stay away because I am completely into WPP and will invest when WPP is trading at the end of March. They are currently trying to negotiate with Huobi and Binance and believe they will be able to do it in the shortest time

Lol, i follow them m8, you don't need to repeat everything that everyone knows.... still my queries still have no answers.... i wonder why  Roll Eyes
baksosuper

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:15:54 AM

Prove me wrong,

Lol, i follow them m8, you don't need to repeat everything that everyone knows.... still my queries still have no answers.... i wonder why  Roll Eyes

so why trade.io invest $5m for this project ? if this project scam
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:15:54 AM

Prove me wrong,

if you already know all this then why are you so agitated? what! can't you wait till month end to see if they will keep to their promise about listing if that is your queries, go table whatever queries you have before the team for an answer, people are just too quick to criticized, even the HARA sig you are wearing and campaigning for is no different from the thousands of ico's out there with empty promise, so don't act like you know different, until wpp has actually done the opposite of what they promise i don't see the point in this pointless argument. Undecided

Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:46:31 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 05:53:19 PM by Raskolhnikov1

Prove me wrong,

I am also believing in this project because trade.io invested $5 million in this project and waiting for next month.  Roll Eyes

Lol, i follow them m8, you don't need to repeat everything that everyone knows.... still my queries still have no answers.... i wonder why  Roll Eyes

if you already know all this then why are you so agitated? what! can't you wait till month end to see if they will keep to their promise about listing if that is your queries, go table whatever queries you have before the team for an answer, people are just too quick to criticized, even the HARA sig you are wearing and campaigning for is no different from the thousands of ico's out there with empty promise, so don't act like you know different, until wpp has actually done the opposite of what they promise i don't see the point in this pointless argument. Undecided

M8, i am also an investor, i always ask questions before buying anything.... So, When ppl prefer dont answer, i know something's wrong. Simple as that.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:51:32 PM

My experience in this forum on scam allegation had always prompted me do more research. Its quite annoying the reaction of the telegram admin to any word that does look comfortable to them. I believe they are doing that because they believe most telegram members are bounty hunters, sadly hunters in that forum had turn to beggars. Am not happy with the trend with telegram admin, the way they handle members which does not and cant happen here. I hope things change and the forum takes back its place with high influence on crowdfund. What the team doesnt want to happen will happen, the community is not stupid they are just waiting for a good time to get out and hope to see who will patronize them outside the group. The few people that invested will take over the community, which is so insignificant in numbers. I hate Troy temerity, very lousy and arrogant, money doesn't do everything here without a strong community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:02:40 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 01:48:22 AM by ChiNgadOr

My experience in this forum on scam allegation had always prompted me do more research. Its quite annoying the reaction of the telegram admin to any word that does look comfortable to them. I believe they are doing that because they believe most telegram members are bounty hunters, sadly hunters in that forum had turn to beggars. Am not happy with the trend with telegram admin, the way they handle members which does not and cant happen here. I hope things change and the forum takes back its place with high influence on crowdfund. What the team doesnt want to happen will happen, the community is not stupid they are just waiting for a good time to get out and hope to see who will patronize them outside the group. The few people that invested will take over the community, which is so insignificant in numbers. I hate Troy temerity, very lousy and arrogant, money doesn't do everything here without a strong community.

Agree with you.. maybe some core members are good in their field (as CFO, CMO.. ) but obviously dont have a f++ng idea about community management.. there is a lack of this "in touch with community"..
This will harm WPP in many ways..  Eveeyone is free to decide if he wantos to keep or sell his amount of tokens...i know exactly what i will do with mine..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:14:45 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 05:04:14 AM by ChiNgadOr

Wake up guys wpp project is a scam, the team said that they sold 2.4b wpp during the ITO but when you go to the smart contract you can see that only 7 address hold the 47% of token, lol and when I go to telegram and ask few people if they invested during ITO, I can't find one, all the people in there are bounty hunters and hyping the project shouting buy buy buy all the time, look at forkdelta being dump every day and the person who own 2.9m wpp will dump until his wpp will be zero, go to forkdelta and see the massive dump, dont get fooled guys just

Summary

50.24% team 2.5b

2.4b sold during ITO raised almost 60m usd

and 7 wallets holding 47% of 2.5B

it includes team address too

420M wpp

so team hold near 60%

Keep lying wpp scammers

Ok.. for the manager... explain me this...  WPP claim to have sold 2.5B tokens (which is around 50% of supply).. how it is that 9 adresses got 93,5% of supply?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085#balances

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:16:17 AM

Wake up guys wpp project is a scam, the team said that they sold 2.4b wpp during the ITO but when you go to the smart contract you can see that only 7 address hold the 47% of token, lol and when I go to telegram and ask few people if they invested during ITO, I can't find one, all the people in there are bounty hunters and hyping the project shouting buy buy buy all the time, look at forkdelta being dump every day and the person who own 2.9m wpp will dump until his wpp will be zero, go to forkdelta and see the massive dump, dont get fooled guys just

Summary

50.24% team 2.5b

2.4b sold during ITO raised almost 60m usd

and 7 wallets holding 47% of 2.5B

it includes team address too

420M wpp

so team hold near 60%

Keep lying wpp scammers

Ok.. for the manager... explain me this...  WPP claim to have sold 2.5B tokens (which is around 50% of supply).. how it is that 9 adresses got 93,5% of supply?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085#balances

What question? The fool (who threatened to spread his ignorance everywhere?) who cant fathom that there is a small group of major institutional investors/technology investors holding the majority of the circulating supply of WPP Tokens and also furthermore that we are not fully distributed yet?  The same fool who included in his calculations the non circulating supply held by founders?
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:07:31 AM

According to the image .. most all tokens are located in 9 accounts.. and 50% of the tokens are in just 1 wallet.
According to distribution, WPP was supposed to allocate 50% of supply to public, and there is just a wallet with 50% of tokens.. so 1 person should have bought all your tokens? No way... this is far away from just suspictious! Theres is no explanation and people in telegram has been banned..
Guys keep care

wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:42:20 AM

According to the image .. most all tokens are located in 9 accounts.. and 50% of the tokens are in just 1 wallet.
According to distribution, WPP was supposed to allocate 50% of supply to public, and there is just a wallet with 50% of tokens.. so 1 person should have bought all your tokens? No way... this is far away from just suspictious! Theres is no explanation and people in telegram has been banned..
Guys keep care

Are you new to crypto? Or just you ignore facts ?

5B Total supply
2.5B in circulation (50%)

mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:33:02 PM

Guys keep care

5B Total supply
@ChiNgadOr is enough experience to understand this issue. He just asking why 2.5 billion token holder only one person that means one people bought 2.5 billion token? and other 8 wallet massive token holders it's something suspicious.
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:34:47 PM

Guys keep care

5B Total supply

It would be smarter to dialoge, argue and proove to me and others that  we are wrong, instead of being unrespectfull and ban people from your channel.  Much more, taking in mind that i have been supporting your project from the very beginning and helped to find some scammers in translation bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110956.0, tokens which by the way belonged to translators and werent reallocated accordingly to them.). Maybe you are a good COO, but honeslty, community management is not for you. I can understand people can be a pain in channel.. but it is the duty of community manager to keep a healthy environment and bring people to discussion instead of banning them.

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:37:02 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 01:18:21 PM by D1jay

Already it seems one person or wallet is holding 2.5billion wpp out of the 6 wallet shown  above, now if you add all 6 wallet together, the amount will be more than 2.5billion or 50% which is supposed to be in circulation, or am i missing the calculation some how, it seems odd that only one wallet will hold such amount.
If this project has something to hide, it will surely be clear by month end or after listing, for now i will patiently wait to see if all the exchange mentioned one or two will list wpp.

wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:44:59 PM

Guys keep care

5B Total supply

It would be smarter to dialoge, argue and proove to me and others that  we are wrong, instead of being unrespectfull and ban people from your channel.  Much more, taking in mind that i have been supporting your project from the very beginning and helped to find some scammers in translation bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110956.0, tokens which by the way belonged to translators and werent reallocated accordingly to them.). Maybe you are a good COO, but honeslty, community management is not for you. I can understand people can be a pain in channel.. but it is the duty of community manager to keep a healthy environment and bring people to discussion instead of banning them.

I Suggest you to look at the WPP pie chart again.
The 50% wallet is WPP’s founders/management, Rebate Program, Marketing, Reserve, R&D, etc..
Corporate policy was not to release/distribute to Corporate employees yet, furthermore Distribution to WPP institutional investors has not finnalized yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: