Bitcoin Forum
February 27, 2021, 08:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 41378 times)
wppenergy1

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:42:20 AM

According to the image .. most all tokens are located in 9 accounts.. and 50% of the tokens are in just 1 wallet.
According to distribution, WPP was supposed to allocate 50% of supply to public, and there is just a wallet with 50% of tokens.. so 1 person should have bought all your tokens? No way... this is far away from just suspictious! Theres is no explanation and people in telegram has been banned..
Guys keep care

Are you new to crypto? Or just you ignore facts ?

5B Total supply
2.5B in circulation (50%)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mlsbd

Activity: 519
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:33:02 PM

According to the image .. most all tokens are located in 9 accounts.. and 50% of the tokens are in just 1 wallet.
According to distribution, WPP was supposed to allocate 50% of supply to public, and there is just a wallet with 50% of tokens.. so 1 person should have bought all your tokens? No way... this is far away from just suspictious! Theres is no explanation and people in telegram has been banned..
Guys keep care

5B Total supply
@ChiNgadOr is enough experience to understand this issue. He just asking why 2.5 billion token holder only one person that means one people bought 2.5 billion token? and other 8 wallet massive token holders it's something suspicious.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1204
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:34:47 PM

Guys keep care

5B Total supply

It would be smarter to dialoge, argue and proove to me and others that  we are wrong, instead of being unrespectfull and ban people from your channel.  Much more, taking in mind that i have been supporting your project from the very beginning and helped to find some scammers in translation bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110956.0, tokens which by the way belonged to translators and werent reallocated accordingly to them.). Maybe you are a good COO, but honeslty, community management is not for you. I can understand people can be a pain in channel.. but it is the duty of community manager to keep a healthy environment and bring people to discussion instead of banning them.

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████
        ▄███████████████████████████
      ▄█████▀▀▀                
    ▄████▀    
   ▄███▀     ▄▄▄████████████████████
  ▄███▀   ▄█████████████████████████
 ▄███▌   ████▀▀▀                 ███
 ███▌   ███▀                     ███
▐███   ███      ▄▄▄▄             ███
▐██▌  ▐██▌     ▐  ▌ ▌      ███   ███
███▌  ███      ▐  ▐ ▌      ███  ▐███
███   ███       ▀▀▀▀      ▐███  ▐███
███   ███                ▄███▌  ███▌
███   ███            ▄▄▄████▀  ▐███▌
███   ████████████████████▀   ▄███▀
███   ████████████████▀▀     ▄███▀
███                       ▄█████▀
███                  ▄▄▄██████▀
███████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀

G R A Y L L

|

INVESTMENT APP             
DRIVEN BY AI & ML

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ██▀▀            ▀▀██
██▌            ▐█▌ ▐██
██     ▄██████▄     ██
██    ██▀    ▀██    ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██    ██▄    ▄██    ██
██     ▀██████▀     ██
██▌                ▐██
 ██▄▄            ▄▄██
  ▀▀██████████████▀▀
in
|

█████
       █████  █████
       █████  █████
       █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀

MVP
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:37:02 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 01:18:21 PM by D1jay

Already it seems one person or wallet is holding 2.5billion wpp out of the 6 wallet shown  above, now if you add all 6 wallet together, the amount will be more than 2.5billion or 50% which is supposed to be in circulation, or am i missing the calculation some how, it seems odd that only one wallet will hold such amount.
If this project has something to hide, it will surely be clear by month end or after listing, for now i will patiently wait to see if all the exchange mentioned one or two will list wpp.

wppenergy1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:44:59 PM

Guys keep care

5B Total supply

It would be smarter to dialoge, argue and proove to me and others that  we are wrong, instead of being unrespectfull and ban people from your channel.  Much more, taking in mind that i have been supporting your project from the very beginning and helped to find some scammers in translation bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110956.0, tokens which by the way belonged to translators and werent reallocated accordingly to them.). Maybe you are a good COO, but honeslty, community management is not for you. I can understand people can be a pain in channel.. but it is the duty of community manager to keep a healthy environment and bring people to discussion instead of banning them.

I Suggest you to look at the WPP pie chart again.
The 50% wallet is WPP’s founders/management, Rebate Program, Marketing, Reserve, R&D, etc..
Corporate policy was not to release/distribute to Corporate employees yet, furthermore Distribution to WPP institutional investors has not finnalized yet.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1204
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:32:23 PM

I Suggest you to look at the WPP pie chart again.
The 50% wallet is WPP’s founders/management, Rebate Program, Marketing, Reserve, R&D, etc..
Corporate policy was not to release/distribute to Corporate employees yet, furthermore Distribution to WPP institutional investors has not finnalized yet.

Thanks for your answer, this explanation is much more appreciated.

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████
        ▄███████████████████████████
      ▄█████▀▀▀                
    ▄████▀    
   ▄███▀     ▄▄▄████████████████████
  ▄███▀   ▄█████████████████████████
 ▄███▌   ████▀▀▀                 ███
 ███▌   ███▀                     ███
▐███   ███      ▄▄▄▄             ███
▐██▌  ▐██▌     ▐  ▌ ▌      ███   ███
███▌  ███      ▐  ▐ ▌      ███  ▐███
███   ███       ▀▀▀▀      ▐███  ▐███
███   ███                ▄███▌  ███▌
███   ███            ▄▄▄████▀  ▐███▌
███   ████████████████████▀   ▄███▀
███   ████████████████▀▀     ▄███▀
███                       ▄█████▀
███                  ▄▄▄██████▀
███████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀

G R A Y L L

|

INVESTMENT APP             
DRIVEN BY AI & ML

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ██▀▀            ▀▀██
██▌            ▐█▌ ▐██
██     ▄██████▄     ██
██    ██▀    ▀██    ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██    ██▄    ▄██    ██
██     ▀██████▀     ██
██▌                ▐██
 ██▄▄            ▄▄██
  ▀▀██████████████▀▀
in
|

█████
       █████  █████
       █████  █████
       █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
█████  █████  █████
▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀

MVP
Jax327

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:29:56 PM

hi, can you explain why you are not registered anywhere? In this article, the author detailed why you are mosheyniki. can you refute this?
https://www.nwengineeringllc.com/article/wpp-energy-scam.php
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:53:39 PM

Not being a regulated market, there is plenty of scams and everyone has to evaluate what risks they are willing to take. Recently, however, I have noticed excessive hysteria on the forum regarding alleged scams. Before giving someone a scammer, I think we should have a solid basis for making accusations.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:38:13 PM

My experience in this forum on scam allegation had always prompted me do more research. Its quite annoying the reaction of the telegram admin to any word that does look comfortable to them. I believe they are doing that because they believe most telegram members are bounty hunters, sadly hunters in that forum had turn to beggars. Am not happy with the trend with telegram admin, the way they handle members which does not and cant happen here. I hope things change and the forum takes back its place with high influence on crowdfund. What the team doesnt want to happen will happen, the community is not stupid they are just waiting for a good time to get out and hope to see who will patronize them outside the group. The few people that invested will take over the community, which is so insignificant in numbers. I hate Troy temerity, very lousy and arrogant, money doesn't do everything here without a strong community.

Agree with you.. maybe some core members are good in their field (as CFO, CMO.. ) but obviously dont have a f++ng idea about community management.. there is a lack of this "in touch with community"..
This will harm WPP in many ways..  Eveeyone is free to decide if he wantos to keep or sell his amount of tokens...i know exactly what i will do with mine..

This coo-admin is the worst sociopatic I've ever talked to.... ever..... and they even appointed him as admin?
Puah
I can only think that there are few to no small retail holders so they decide to do so.
But my worst worry is not that..... not even that some fool is selling wpp on forkdelta at 0.2 cent$.
Not that.
My biggest fear is that at a second glance, there is no trace of past projects of this company, when they claim to be in the business since 2009: only graph renderings.
Not a clip where you can hear the real voice of the ceo.
mimarob

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:38:07 AM

I really do not like what is happening now. They do not answer a single question in the telegram, but immediately block it.
Why is there no mention of the company on the net? She's completely new. Where are company logos in offices? Where is everyone?
Why does someone sell so cheaply in such quantities at forkdelta and it’s not necessary to say that these are bounty hunters and terrible partners ...
Btc_1856

Activity: 1428
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:02:53 AM

I really do not like what is happening now. They do not answer a single question in the telegram, but immediately block it.
Why is there no mention of the company on the net? She's completely new. Where are company logos in offices? Where is everyone?
Why does someone sell so cheaply in such quantities at forkdelta and it’s not necessary to say that these are bounty hunters and terrible partners ...

I don't know which telegram are you referring to because WPP telegram is active with the admin because i have asked many questions about the project and even though they took some time but they are answering to each and every question asked by the community.

██████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄███████████▀   ▄█████████▄
█████   ██▀   ▄████████████
██████      ▄█▀      ██████
████████████▀   ▄██   █████
▀█████████▀   ▄███████████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
YIELD
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████.▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀    ▀███▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄████  ▄██▄  ▀  ▄█████████▄
█████  ▀██▀   ▄████████████
██████▄    ▄▌ ▐▀    ▀██████
████████████▀   ▄██▄  █████
▀█████████▀  ▄  ▀██▀  ████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄███▄    ▄████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████
wppenergy1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:36:19 AM

Telegram is active, and WPP is making its best effort to keep a healthy community, There is an urge by some users to create a panic and uncertanty about WPP.

Each one should do his own due diligence and make a decision.
WPP is a strong corporation, with a strong team that is working around the clock to achieve the company goals and vision.

WPP is a step away from listing on the exchanges, buckle up.  Smiley
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:24:44 AM

The WPP team looks enthusiastic in carrying out their responsibilities, while the telegram is also active. If someone sells cheap on the forkdelta the possibility he does not have patience in managing his assets. It's better to do your own research than to pay attention to those who like to throw it cheaply. Panic about prices will not help for better development.
Jax327

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:49:26 AM

Telegram is active, and WPP is making its best effort to keep a healthy community, There is an urge by some users to create a panic and uncertanty about WPP.

WPP is a strong corporation, with a strong team that is working around the clock to achieve the company goals and vision.

WPP is a step away from listing on the exchanges, buckle up.  Smiley

hi, can you explain why you are not registered anywhere? In this article, the author detailed why you are mosheyniki. can you refute this?

and where does the exit on the stock exchange?
alan2here

Activity: 1736
Merit: 504

UniDapp

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:21:07 PM

The WPP team looks enthusiastic in carrying out their responsibilities, while the telegram is also active. If someone sells cheap on the forkdelta the possibility he does not have patience in managing his assets. It's better to do your own research than to pay attention to those who like to throw it cheaply. Panic about prices will not help for better development.
Everything will start soon because at the end of March they will keep their promise. I believe that if this happens, their community will be very crowded and will contribute more ideas. I am a small investor of WPP and holding WPP in the long term because I believe WPP has the potential to grow bigger than other energy projects so investment options at this time will help every easy people earn more profits

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
wppenergy1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:43:39 PM

WPP abandoned its plans months ago as a minority partner in a california project and removed it from its business plans and website months ago. Our project pipeline is dynamic and shifts based on our ability to finance each opportunity and the overall terms and conditions presented.

It is absolutely typical in the energy business that only a percentage of all available projects in the pipeline are successfully implemented. Economic and political reasons can both have a large impact.

"and where does the exit on the stock exchange?" Please be more specific
Jax327

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:59:08 PM

WPP abandoned its plans months ago as a minority partner in a california project and removed it from its business plans and website months ago. Our project pipeline is dynamic and shifts based on our ability to finance each opportunity and the overall terms and conditions presented.

It is absolutely typical in the energy business that only a percentage of all available projects in the pipeline are successfully implemented. Economic and political reasons can both have a large impact.

Google translator Grin
parallaxx

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:44:27 PM

Hi folks, I wrote the article here: https://www.nwengineeringllc.com/article/wpp-energy-scam.php

To the WPP folks, you were never part of any contract through the state of California. Your previous version of the white paper and your website claimed that you were the prime contractor on this project, yet you are not registered with the state of California, nor are you registered with the US federal government. You don't even have a DUNS number, which is the standard tracking number that every US state and the federal government uses to track information on registered contractors. How do I know this you ask? Because I've worked on US federal government contracts and I am currently registered. If you look on my website, you will find my DUNS and CAGE numbers and past contracts I have worked on. I searched the D&B system and you are not registered, therefore you were never involved in any government project. If you were, you would be registered, you would list these numbers on your website, and you would list your past performance on government projects with contract numbers and performance periods. You lied then and you are lying now.

Furthermore, why is a single company that is claiming to have been awarded $60 billion in government contracts (this is 1.5% of the 2018 US federal spending budget) doing an ICO? If you really had that much revenue, you wouldn't need to do an ICO. Just for perspective, Intel's 2017 revenue was about $60 billion. You literally claimed your company was as big as Intel, yet no one on this planet has ever heard of you.

Now let's get to this silly planned hydrogen power plant project. When one of the world's most prestigious engineering societies is still only talking about feasibility and at 10-20% of the generating capacity you claim, there is no way that you have magically managed to develop more advanced hydrogen generation capacity. Again, you're lying. You couldn't even list correct power generation units! It's laughable how badly you're lying.
parallaxx

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:37:59 AM

THE EXCITING FUTURE OF WPP TOKEN! WITH COMMODITIES BEHIND IT!  https://medium.com/@wppcoin/the-bright-future-of-wpp-token-with-commodities-behind-it-9f577c36a18

The most important thing in the article!

EXAMPLE:
1 KG of H2 = $14 USD
1m3 of H2 = $1.15 USD
1 WPP TOKEN = 1m3 of H2 ($1.15 USD) 
*the price of H2 fluctuates with market conditions

You cannot just write out a price for 1 cubic meter of hydrogen. The number they list is completely made up. You need to list the pressure that it is stored at. 1 cubic meter of hydrogen stored at higher pressure contains more hydrogen than 1 cubic meter stored at lower pressure. The authors don’t know what the hell they are talking about and they are obviously lying.
parallaxx

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:14:52 AM

Aaaand of course, when I put my article as a comment on their Medium article, they banned me from viewing their posts. What's wrong WPP? Does the truth hurt once it is staring you in the face?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: