Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:27:52 AM

Greetings friends of the WPP Energy Community. First we would like to thank you for your support, it’s been a long journey and we have made it to an important milestone of having WPP Token listed on a major exchange, commencing with Digifinex. But the work really has just begun and a new Exciting journey is before us now and it is the time for us all to be united and push forward the WPP agenda into the market.

With that said here is the Tokenomics Overview. Each aspect contained therein has been chosen by the best dedicated management team that has worked tirelessly to ensure WPP is very competitive in the marketplace. We aspire to be among the market leaders and we believe the Tokenomics presented clearly demonstrates that point. We hope you agree 🙂.

A PDF Doc of this content will be available by Monday April 1 at 11:59pm EST on our .io website.

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-tokenomics-overview-7a2debc6459c
I really like this information and this will greatly affect WPP in the near future. I think the price of $ 0.1 is possible and that will only be a matter of time. The project is encouraging people to keep WPP in the long term and you will have a chance to get 25% of the total WPP that is making me feel very excited about this project.

Yes this is what the community is waiting for, this article can answer questions that have not been answered so far. This is the first step and let's look at the next step

What is the next step that will be carried out by the project team and certainly we here are quite curious about what the team will do, the most important thing is to keep abreast of the developments

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:29:24 AM

I hope you guys know that pricing is not the wpp team doing, that is entirely determine by market demand, don't get sad when you see impatient sellers selling for peanuts and expect the team to do a miracle to sustain the price, that could only happen when wpp tokens have been tied to the WPPEnergy products (tokenomics)
Even if team determine listing price it may not stay that way for long if there is nothing backing the tokens, the market will determine wpp price not the team.

Not sure price at ICO matters now, it is listed on a top 10 exchange listing of Digifinex. Announced just over the last hour or so.

Some fairly generous trading competition to go along with the listing. Around 2.5 million tokens up for grabs for volume trading, buying and 'locking up' wpp tokens for a set period of time.

Check it out here if you're interested: https://medium.com/@digifinex/2-500-000-wpp-airdrop-to-celebrate-wpp-engerys-listing-on-digifinex-e70ec8ab72e5

I don't use Digifinex and I'm hoping there will be a couple of other exchanges they'll list on - even something like trade.io which I believe supported the project.

People who don't use Digifinex better hold their coins for another in order to get some % of sharing distribution will happen in the coming 3 months. How many coins are they going to share i don't have much clarity on this matter but what they promised after the crowd sales and they listed in the top 10 volume gaining exchanges. Now there are some other exchange listing will happen in the coming days for sure.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:06:11 PM

I hope you guys know that pricing is not the wpp team doing, that is entirely determine by market demand, don't get sad when you see impatient sellers selling for peanuts and expect the team to do a miracle to sustain the price, that could only happen when wpp tokens have been tied to the WPPEnergy products (tokenomics)
Even if team determine listing price it may not stay that way for long if there is nothing backing the tokens, the market will determine wpp price not the team.

Not sure price at ICO matters now, it is listed on a top 10 exchange listing of Digifinex. Announced just over the last hour or so.

Some fairly generous trading competition to go along with the listing. Around 2.5 million tokens up for grabs for volume trading, buying and 'locking up' wpp tokens for a set period of time.

Check it out here if you're interested: https://medium.com/@digifinex/2-500-000-wpp-airdrop-to-celebrate-wpp-engerys-listing-on-digifinex-e70ec8ab72e5

I don't use Digifinex and I'm hoping there will be a couple of other exchanges they'll list on - even something like trade.io which I believe supported the project.

People who don't use Digifinex better hold their coins for another in order to get some % of sharing distribution will happen in the coming 3 months. How many coins are they going to share i don't have much clarity on this matter but what they promised after the crowd sales and they listed in the top 10 volume gaining exchanges. Now there are some other exchange listing will happen in the coming days for sure.

Better to hold the tokens in the private wallet even for those who use Digifinex. People who lock their tokens in Digifinex will get 5% bonus for 10 days. But they won't be eligible for the 25% bonus.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:46:45 PM

Better to hold the tokens in the private wallet even for those who use Digifinex. People who lock their tokens in Digifinex will get 5% bonus for 10 days. But they won't be eligible for the 25% bonus.

Yeah, with the release of tokenomics and the 25% reward for those who hold on personal wallet, i think the most tempting option now will be to hodl to get more wpp token by end of 3 month, and remember once the wpp product is release to the market and wpp token is use for purchase, that will be a whole different story, price by then will definitely increase, this is a win win situation for both bounty and investors,  and also there will be release of other exchange subsequently, FOMO will kick start soon Grin

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:06:24 PM

Greetings friends of the WPP Energy Community. First we would like to thank you for your support, it’s been a long journey and we have made it to an important milestone of having WPP Token listed on a major exchange, commencing with Digifinex. But the work really has just begun and a new Exciting journey is before us now and it is the time for us all to be united and push forward the WPP agenda into the market.

With that said here is the Tokenomics Overview. Each aspect contained therein has been chosen by the best dedicated management team that has worked tirelessly to ensure WPP is very competitive in the marketplace. We aspire to be among the market leaders and we believe the Tokenomics presented clearly demonstrates that point. We hope you agree 🙂.

A PDF Doc of this content will be available by Monday April 1 at 11:59pm EST on our .io website.

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-tokenomics-overview-7a2debc6459c
That's really really great, happy to see wpp tokenomics by team and I will hold my wpp for (3 months 25% bonus).
In this way price will be stable around ico price never dumb because few folks will lock wpp for candy and many are holding wpp for 25%.
Anyway where are the fuDDers ? who said that this project is scam... BTW Good Luck WPP team for future plans.  Cool
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:26:09 PM

Should we expect the coin to stay above ICO price when it hits exchange on monday? The farther from ICO price the more work will be done to pump.Maybe we will understand the tokenomics better when the markets starts, The strategy doesnt look familiar. Also dont know if the strategy had been tested by previous projects

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:30:54 PM

Should we expect the coin to stay above ICO price when it hits exchange on monday? The farther from ICO price the more work will be done to pump.Maybe we will understand the tokenomics better when the markets starts, The strategy doesnt look familiar. Also dont know if the strategy had been tested by previous projects

I think there is no test yet they count based on the existing theory and put it in the plan, I agree with you how to ensure the accuracy of the plan
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:05:53 PM

Yes 90% sure wpp will be trade above ico or around ico price because WPP team settled everything about tokenomics.
They are offering 25% bonus to all WPP holders and on the other hand many people locked their wpp for candy on digifinex exchange.
I decided to hold for 25% & hope so many owners of wpp will hold, really excited to see wpp on exchange & tomorrow trading will be start 1st april.  Smiley
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:10:14 AM

Today we received a delay from the Digifinex exchange and they had an official announcement about this. I think you should not be too worried because they will soon list WPP before April 4 and this could be considered a great opportunity for people to consider buying more WPP because WPP value is very cheap. I am sure this will be one of the projects that I will participate in long-term investments this year and have the opportunity to receive 25% of the total token received.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:44:42 AM

Today we received a delay from the Digifinex exchange and they had an official announcement about this. I think you should not be too worried because they will soon list WPP before April 4 and this could be considered a great opportunity for people to consider buying more WPP because WPP value is very cheap. I am sure this will be one of the projects that I will participate in long-term investments this year and have the opportunity to receive 25% of the total token received.
Agree I just secured my 90% wpp tokens for this 25% bonus from holding for 3 consecutive months I believe dumping this tokens in the current value will make you regret once this project continue to be successful and the stable price worth >$1 is nearly coming this end of the year.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:55:28 AM

Agree I just secured my 90% wpp tokens for this 25% bonus from holding for 3 consecutive months I believe dumping this tokens in the current value will make you regret once this project continue to be successful and the stable price worth >$1 is nearly coming this end of the year.
WPP's strategy seems to be very good, with a bonus of 25% of the total tokens held,
surely participants and holders will increase, moreover WPP will enter the market

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:03:22 AM

WPP's strategy seems to be very good, with a bonus of 25% of the total tokens held,
surely participants and holders will increase, moreover WPP will enter the market
Maybe so with a bonus of up to 25% it will increase the participants and holders but to be clearer, it's better to continue to follow the development

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 07:27:47 AM

Yeah, so many people on telegram was very eager to see trading start on DigiFinex, the whole wpp telegram was going crazy with so much anticipation but unfortunately the trading was delay and reschedule for the next few days within 1-4th,
Maybe this is a calculated plan by the team or not nobody can say but i too was a bit disappointed, at least we can get compensated for the 25% reward including the DigiFinex airdrop,
I believe the team have bigger plans, Mr Troy is full of surprises, who knows what is to come in the next upcoming days, i will be watching closely Grin
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:42:30 AM

It is all a pipe dream for now, just like for the average ico price: 2.4 cent$ and NOT 6.5 cent$ like they claim.
There is a good reason why COO hasnt revealed yet which exchange will list wpp by 3 days.
Imagine which one: there isnt any. So expect for a postponing.
But here's another tip.
The mega pipedream of the stable coin at 1.15$.
None seems to note that this was written on the white paper BEFORE the 1:10 split.
So the target price (for stable coin) is definetely 0.15$.
Can anybody deny this?

Opps! someone is about to eat their rubbish no doubt, i hope the good news have met you in good condition perhaps Grin wpp is listing on one of top 10 exchange (Digfinex) and trading with competition will start soon,
in life there is what they call benefit of doubt, and don't worry about the stable coin because everything will happen in due time, what is important is trading will start soon and more updates will follow from time to time.
hope you enjoy the good news Wink

Oooooooopps!
Someone is going to tell me how's the great listing is going! Grin Grin Grin
You guys never learn. This is a scam since start.
And now the delay because..... who knows. (they didnt pay the fee in time, to Digifinex).
And plus.... their COO tells "feel free to post ForkDelta address and go tradig there"... LOLOLOL
You must be really idiots to NOT understand his gang is dumping big there to all euphoric guys.
I've just sold.
Scams can also be played... quickly... you just have a mind to understand where get out on time.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:42:46 AM

Yes 90% sure wpp will be trade above ico or around ico price because WPP team settled everything about tokenomics.
They are offering 25% bonus to all WPP holders and on the other hand many people locked their wpp for candy on digifinex exchange.
I decided to hold for 25% & hope so many owners of wpp will hold, really excited to see wpp on exchange & tomorrow trading will be start 1st april.  Smiley

How can the price go up more than the ICO price when they   are giving more than what is bought?  A simple math calculation will tell us if these holder decided to sell, the collection won't support the sell wall.  A 25% bonus means there is more than 25% supply than the possible buy support if the developer decided to give a buy support.  
This jump in price this early, only happen if someone decided to pump it.

Yeah, so many people on telegram was very eager to see trading start on DigiFinex, the whole wpp telegram was going crazy with so much anticipation but unfortunately the trading was delay and reschedule for the next few days within 1-4th,
Maybe this is a calculated plan by the team or not nobody can say but i too was a bit disappointed, at least we can get compensated for the 25% reward including the DigiFinex airdrop,
I believe the team have bigger plans, Mr Troy is full of surprises, who knows what is to come in the next upcoming days, i will be watching closely Grin

They are excited to dump their coin probably.  So we can at least see some decline in price which happen to the most ICO anyway.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:43:17 PM

I thought it was a April fool play until the exchange announced it and the sun set. I have a feeling there is fowl play somehow, digifinex must have known they wont be listing today before they announced April 1,The awaited listing was for over a month after agreement. this is not the first project for the exchange not to know their level of preparedness is enough to list a coin. Is this part of the strategy to improve token price?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:11:34 PM

I thought it was a April fool play until the exchange announced it and the sun set. I have a feeling there is fowl play somehow, digifinex must have known they wont be listing today before they announced April 1,The awaited listing was for over a month after agreement. this is not the first project for the exchange not to know their level of preparedness is enough to list a coin. Is this part of the strategy to improve token price?

I don't think this is related to the problem of preparation there may be an unfulfilled agreement that requires more time so don't worry

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:30:18 AM

I think this is only a part of strategy I hope this strategy works well, all excitements from speculators turned into disappointment from many supporters of this project upon announcement of this delay in listing the reason is only "operational needs" and no clear explanation lets see before April if this listing will happen, if another delay happens then its not totally good, dump is coming.   

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:06:26 AM

I think this is only a part of strategy I hope this strategy works well, all excitements from speculators turned into disappointment from many supporters of this project upon announcement of this delay in listing the reason is only "operational needs" and no clear explanation lets see before April if this listing will happen, if another delay happens then its not totally good, dump is coming.   

After announcement this is the first delay from the team, it is not from WPP side I think, I think it is from the exchange side which makes us to hold the coin until it is listed on the exchange and people who are selling it for low price in the forkdelta which makes many people are dumping the coins which they got through bounty.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:24:46 PM

After announcement this is the first delay from the team, it is not from WPP side I think, I think it is from the exchange side which makes us to hold the coin until it is listed on the exchange and people who are selling it for low price in the forkdelta which makes many people are dumping the coins which they got through bounty.
When I read the news in telegram, Troy confirmed that it was WPP's fault and they had a conversation regarding this issue. I think you do not need to worry much because there are only 2 days left before WPP will be officially listed at Digifinex and this is the time many people will start buying WPP in bulk because when listed on Digifinex exchange, the opportunity to raise prices is very high

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: