Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:47:06 PM

Wpp Energy team are one of the very strong team that dares to take bold step in this present market condition, i really acknowledge all their hardwork and effort to make this project to be more successful.
i have just read about wpp acquisition of 90% stakes on BioPower using wpp tokens Shocked that is huge, as if that's not enough, trade.io listing is schedule on 17th, the team already mentioned that subsequent news and updates will keep rolling out,
i think this project is heading somewhere Wink

Where did you read about a 17th april trade.io listing? I haven't seen anything about it on official channels.

You would think trade.io would almost rather list end april/early may, since a lot of people are probably hodling their tokens to get the 25 percent bonus for keeping tokens for one month.

team should to do something to add trade pairs with bitcoin ans ethereum on first exchange. also they promissed binance and coinbene.

We recommend that you don't expect more at the first exchange because in my opinion the second exchange will be more interesting and of course have more pairs and also temporarily forget about Binance.

News listed : https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-trade-io-93a60efd3ab7

of course we can forget about binance. they can not add more pairs on first exchange. just usdt. second exchange is crap. so..stable coin? 1.15$ less than a year? hah)

For the project the most important thing right now is liquidity. A couple of such exchanges and we will have more than 10 million dollars volume a day which is great for a start.
The main thing to team now is to wait for the bounty hunters and some investors to sell their tokens. This is one of the most leading mining projects at the moment. 1.15$ unreal but 0.1$ why not?

they making mistake if they think that we are idiots. not stupid guys will not sell less than 6 cents. many guys waiting for 30-50 cents, the rest will wait 1$

See we already know how potential the market is going to be because most of the people are believing the project which it has the ability to increase WPP price more than 1$, so instead of selling for loos, it is good to hold them as long as possible until the price WPP increases.

WPP price increases are caused by the news effect when there is no hot news, market activity is quiet and even decreases like what happened last night
The question is whether wpp is able to provide good news constantly? I do not think so
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 02:34:21 PM

Wpp Energy team are one of the very strong team that dares to take bold step in this present market condition, i really acknowledge all their hardwork and effort to make this project to be more successful.
i have just read about wpp acquisition of 90% stakes on BioPower using wpp tokens Shocked that is huge, as if that's not enough, trade.io listing is schedule on 17th, the team already mentioned that subsequent news and updates will keep rolling out,

Where did you read about a 17th april trade.io listing? I haven't seen anything about it on official channels.

You would think trade.io would almost rather list end april/early may, since a lot of people are probably hodling their tokens to get the 25 percent bonus for keeping tokens for one month.

team should to do something to add trade pairs with bitcoin ans ethereum on first exchange. also they promissed binance and coinbene.

We recommend that you don't expect more at the first exchange because in my opinion the second exchange will be more interesting and of course have more pairs and also temporarily forget about Binance.

News listed : https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-trade-io-93a60efd3ab7

of course we can forget about binance. they can not add more pairs on first exchange. just usdt. second exchange is crap. so..stable coin? 1.15$ less than a year? hah)

For the project the most important thing right now is liquidity. A couple of such exchanges and we will have more than 10 million dollars volume a day which is great for a start.
The main thing to team now is to wait for the bounty hunters and some investors to sell their tokens. This is one of the most leading mining projects at the moment. 1.15$ unreal but 0.1$ why not?

they making mistake if they think that we are idiots. not stupid guys will not sell less than 6 cents. many guys waiting for 30-50 cents, the rest will wait 1$

See we already know how potential the market is going to be because most of the people are believing the project which it has the ability to increase WPP price more than 1$, so instead of selling for loos, it is good to hold them as long as possible until the price WPP increases.

WPP price increases are caused by the news effect when there is no hot news, market activity is quiet and even decreases like what happened last night
The question is whether wpp is able to provide good news constantly? I do not think so

to schedule the next good news I hope they are ready to be in the coinmarketcap soon
I think WPP is sufficient to meet the requirements to be there.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:15:43 PM

to schedule the next good news I hope they are ready to be in the coinmarketcap soon
if WPP enters coinmarketcap, of course WPP prices will also be affected,
I'm sure people say that WPP to $ 1 will come true

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Uttaran

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:03:07 PM

Yes, since they are listed on trade.io they have fulfilled the requirements, 2 exchanges
hopefully before the end of the month we will see the announcement
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:30:54 PM

yeah i also heard about the cmc listing from Troy in the telegram group chat and he was very convince that most probably the listing will happen today or tomorrow judging from his response the someone in the group, listing in cmc will be another great achievement by the wpp team, but i don't think this news will have immediate impact on price the way some people expect, however, its a good start for wpp to be widely recognized by many.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Anonylz

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:44:00 PM

yeah i also heard about the cmc listing from Troy in the telegram group chat and he was very convince that most probably the listing will happen today or tomorrow judging from his response the someone in the group, listing in cmc will be another great achievement by the wpp team, but i don't think this news will have immediate impact on price the way some people expect, however, its a good start for wpp to be widely recognized by many.

the team is very committed and tries to protect investors. they made the free tokens holders desperate and that was quite successful
I have no choice but to hold the token in the wallet to get the 25% exstra for 3 months
those who are too hungry to sell I'm sure to cry Grin

Yeah different stroke for different folks right? we can't question the act of those who decides to sell, after all they earned it so they decide what to do with it, some may have a reason to sell while others are just too impatient to earn good profit, good thing is weak-hands will sell off and leave for the stronger hands to support the project and watch it grow, one thing is clear though, the team are very committed to this project so that is most important.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:19:10 AM

the team is very committed and tries to protect investors. they made the free tokens holders desperate and that was quite successful
I have no choice but to hold the token in the wallet to get the 25% exstra for 3 months
I also consider this a strategy to help WPP keep a good price. In my opinion, WPP has a clear development roadmap that makes many people feel excited and surely this will help WPP price reach 0.1 $ soon in the future. It may be difficult to get that price, but I believe that the community and development team will make WPP achieve that value because I have invested a very good amount of money in holding and will always follow project activities

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Uttaran

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:44:22 AM

I also consider this a strategy to help WPP keep a good price. In my opinion, WPP has a clear development roadmap that makes many people feel excited and surely this will help WPP price reach 0.1 $ soon in the future. It may be difficult to get that price, but I believe that the community and development team will make WPP achieve that value because I have invested a very good amount of money in holding and will always follow project activities

To reach $ 0.1 I think it's not difficult because I also see that as you say they have a good roadmap that also goes on track, now just waiting and monitoring.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:32:22 AM

To reach $ 0.1 I think it's not difficult because I also see that as you say they have a good roadmap that also goes on track, now just waiting and monitoring.

It is very easy to reach the 0.1$ but their roadmap is really very solid and the progressing strategy is kept increasing and this makes the price of WPP will surely increase more value that we expect. Recently they made a very good partnership with green energy company which we can able to buy those shares by using WPP token. See WPP is for long term project which we don't see much results in the short term.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:43:20 AM

It is very easy to reach the 0.1$ but their roadmap is really very solid and the progressing strategy is kept increasing and this makes the price of WPP will surely increase more value that we expect. Recently they made a very good partnership with green energy company which we can able to buy those shares by using WPP token. See WPP is for long term project which we don't see much results in the short term.

I do think as well it is easy to reach $0.1, maybe the next listing will bring positive increase in price, no doubt wpp energy has the potential to hit $0.1 very easy or even more but this could happen when the products is also in demand and are use by company and individuals, even now i think the price is fair considering the performance of other project.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:09:37 PM

I do think as well it is easy to reach $0.1, maybe the next listing will bring positive increase in price, no doubt wpp energy has the potential to hit $0.1 very easy or even more but this could happen when the products is also in demand and are use by company and individuals, even now i think the price is fair considering the performance of other project.
if the WPP listing at Binance for $ 0.1 is likely to happen,
and if WPP's progress so far, WPP will be difficult to get back up

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:49:15 PM

You are too quick to look ahead while this project has just begun  Undecided At least 1/2 of the roadmap is needed to see the project going forward
My personal opinion WPP's performance so far is quite good
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:17:14 PM

You are too quick to look ahead while this project has just begun  Undecided At least 1/2 of the roadmap is needed to see the project going forward

I'm just trying to ask for the WPP information in the CMC telegram and they have confirmed that WPP has submitted the request
ok guys we just need to relax and wait for it to come.

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:29:48 AM

I'm just trying to ask for the WPP information in the CMC telegram and they have confirmed that WPP has submitted the request
ok guys we just need to relax and wait for it to come.

Basically it is not difficult to be listed in CMC so for me this is not shocking news  Grin even low-quality projects can do it
Anonylz

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:06:28 AM

Lol! some people are just too eager for binance listing and thinking that will be the solution to price increase (pump) but they fail to realize that listing on binance alone won't produce a miracle to any project just like that, binance+roadmap development+working product is the key to a price increase and possibly making wpp price stable, i know the team have made some great achievement within a short period of time so am confident they still got more on their sleeves,
long term investors on this project will be happy, but short term - am not so sure, except we experience an unexpected bull that will trigger sudden rise in the whole market, otherwise, its going to be a long ride.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:02:00 PM

Lol! some people are just too eager for binance listing and thinking that will be the solution to price increase (pump) but they fail to realize that listing on binance alone won't produce a miracle to any project just like that, binance+roadmap development+working product is the key to a price increase and possibly making wpp price stable, i know the team have made some great achievement within a short period of time so am confident they still got more on their sleeves,
long term investors on this project will be happy, but short term - am not so sure, except we experience an unexpected bull that will trigger sudden rise in the whole market, otherwise, its going to be a long ride.

Yelp, binance is the dream of every project to be listed on, most crypto supporters always view a coin/token more important once it manage to list on binance, it has a way of driving price up and creating chaos among buyers and sellers, we all know listing on binance is very hard, before wpp could be listed on binance it must have proven to have what it takes to be listed there, i personally will be happy to see wpp there but we must face reality, that won't be happening any time soon, but very possible in the near future.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:45:53 PM

Yelp, binance is the dream of every project to be listed on, most crypto supporters always view a coin/token more important once it manage to list on binance, it has a way of driving price up and creating chaos among buyers and sellers, we all know listing on binance is very hard, before wpp could be listed on binance it must have proven to have what it takes to be listed there, i personally will be happy to see wpp there but we must face reality, that won't be happening any time soon, but very possible in the near future.
Let's look at reality. This WPP project is really just a normal project and not supported by the community for a long time. WPP's value only increases when there is information about new exchanges but will soon drop when everything becomes more stable, which makes Binance not accept because if you want to be listed Binance, this coin must have a high transaction volume and must be accepted at common exchanges

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:09:52 PM

Let's look at reality. This WPP project is really just a normal project and not supported by the community for a long time. WPP's value only increases when there is information about new exchanges but will soon drop when everything becomes more stable, which makes Binance not accept because if you want to be listed Binance, this coin must have a high transaction volume and must be accepted at common exchanges

Many people are affected after see the WPP claim will a list at Binance. I have been following Wpp since it was first launched.
I stop following the development of WPP energy after seeing the nature of they who ignore the community at the time (end of 2018)

bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:16:04 PM

Many people are affected after see the WPP claim will a list at Binance. I have been following Wpp since it was first launched.
I stop following the development of WPP energy after seeing the nature of they who ignore the community at the time (end of 2018)

Indeed WPP is not very active on social media and thread but this does not mean they ignore the community
the fact that they have distributed bounty has also made airdrop, all these efforts are for the community

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:59:00 AM

What nonsense are you talking about? Yobit completely drove everyone crazy? The devs never said they would be in binance.
It was written by bounty hunters like you. If you say something then give a screen that the admin wrote it.
Otherwise you say empty things.
At the moment, the administration promised to show 2-3 large exchanges for the quarter.
One exchange is already at the moment and the second is on the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: