Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43925 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 07:05:48 AM

I personally talked with Ansaldo (Italy) contacts and they have NO IDEA who these guys are.
Sounds plausible. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:15:55 AM

The reason why I'm here, is because being I am a fan of fuelcell technology.
If you owned HYGS shares (Hydrogenics HYGS:NASDAQ, just acquired$$) like I did for 6 years now, you would know this company is a total fantasy with nothing else than talks of fancy datasheets and pure gibberish.
Their management is non existent and (to me) it looks like everything is run by just one guy at a keyboard (the admin on Telegram).

Post here a link to any video from youtube or their project WITH PHISICAL VOICE COMING OUT FROM CEO'S MOUTH, NOT FROM A BOT.
*****THERE IS NO SUCH A VIDEO, AND THIS AFTER MORE THAN 1 YEAR *****
All they keep on posting is some clip with a supposed Ceo, but there is a speker talking.

I personally talked with Ansaldo (Italy) contacts and they have NO IDEA who these guys are.

They have listed into xchanges and were dumped after small time.
They partnered with Tradeio exchange and were dumped after small time, and now there internally everybody knows it was an empty box.

Dont waste your money. Beware of this scam.
I have no interest here, for me this was only a fact checking (and eventually investing).

This information could cause a lot of struggle and wish I could have more detail of this, perhaps get better convincing information. Why give such detail now being the type that rarely post and must have been watching the project for a while?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:36:27 AM

If you owned HYGS shares (Hydrogenics HYGS:NASDAQ, just acquired$$) like I did for 6 years now, you would know this company is a total fantasy with nothing else than talks of fancy datasheets and pure gibberish.
Their management is non existent and (to me) it looks like everything is run by just one guy at a keyboard (the admin on Telegram).

Post here a link to any video from youtube or their project WITH PHISICAL VOICE COMING OUT FROM CEO'S MOUTH, NOT FROM A BOT.
All they keep on posting is some clip with a supposed Ceo, but there is a speker talking.

They partnered with Tradeio exchange and were dumped after small time, and now there internally everybody knows it was an empty box.

I have no interest here, for me this was only a fact checking (and eventually investing).
Everyone have their own decision for invest in one project, If you do not believe in this project, then see what will happen in the future. Every investment have a risk.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:08:15 AM

Just read the article and it seems so legit! Congratulations guys!
However i have contacted the vitaebrasil directly just to remove my doubts  Grin
Few days ago i sent an email to vitaebrasil who own the vorax patents to confirm about wpp partnership and today i've got a reply from them , here's the email i received :
~
I'm now 99% convinced that this project is super legit with a huge potential to grow!

Lol! I can't  blame you for been a doubting Tomas for some time, it is just that to me I don't think anyone will lie so much with another company so openly,  between wpp haven't given us any reason to doubt them, but it was a good thing you have clear your doubt, at least now you can make others with same doubt believe  Grin

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:15:42 AM

Maybe you should stick around a little more longer to see if the project is truly a scam like you claim or not, have you read the post above? If you haven't maybe you should it will give you some closure about wpp energy,  someone was doubting it until he contacted the partnership company, read the reply above Roll Eyes
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:34:33 AM

Just read the article and it seems so legit! Congratulations guys!
However i have contacted the vitaebrasil directly just to remove my doubts  Grin
Few days ago i sent an email to vitaebrasil who own the vorax patents to confirm about wpp partnership and today i've got a reply from them , here's the email i received :
~
I'm now 99% convinced that this project is super legit with a huge potential to grow!

Lol! I can't  blame you for been a doubting Tomas for some time, it is just that to me I don't think anyone will lie so much with another company so openly,  between wpp haven't given us any reason to doubt them, but it was a good thing you have clear your doubt, at least now you can make others with same doubt believe  Grin

In every project, we might see there are many people negative about the company, but we should research ourselves before investing into WPP, agree only one person is answering the question in telegram group, with the recent announcement why don't you google them to get further information about the WPP project.
dr.cheema

Merit: 117

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:27:19 PM

I just saw your post yesterday and I thought noob mind is out of control and ignored but today COO of WPPEnergy said that anyone deliver him here for argument/discussion. So if you don't mind please join https://t.me/WPPEnergy and clear your doubts there instead of spread FUD here!
Mulann2

Merit: 35

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:31:53 PM
Merited by Anonylz (2)

I don't think this project is scam bro, scammers don't put so much effort in a project they have no intention of developing, if they were scammers they would have been long gone, maybe you are among those who bought so high now you are taking your frustration out on wpp, don't worry just hodl your tokens you will regain your investment and profit long term. Wink
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:41:14 AM

I don't think this project is scam bro, scammers don't put so much effort in a project they have no intention of developing, if they were scammers they would have been long gone, maybe you are among those who bought so high now you are taking your frustration out on wpp, don't worry just hodl your tokens you will regain your investment and profit long term. Wink
They are very serious about developing this energy product and I believe it will soon launch in the future and we should give them more opportunities to have time to develop this ecosystem. There are many people who are frustrated with the value of the current WPP but if this project is real then the price increase is just a matter of time and we do not need to worry much because their development team is still activea and answer investor questions

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Mulann2

Merit: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:22:23 AM

They are very serious about developing this energy product and I believe it will soon launch in the future and we should give them more opportunities to have time to develop this ecosystem. There are many people who are frustrated with the value of the current WPP but if this project is real then the price increase is just a matter of time and we do not need to worry much because their development team is still activea and answer investor questions

Project already lunch bro Grin maybe you mean it will grow overtime, this project is massive in nature and as such requires a considerable amount of time to be fully evolve, we understand that the price is very low now but subsequently it will grow because the product is out which is important.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:41:21 AM

Project already lunch bro Grin maybe you mean it will grow overtime, this project is massive in nature and as such requires a considerable amount of time to be fully evolve, we understand that the price is very low now but subsequently it will grow because the product is out which is important.

When we see some products are released by the company will help the community to understand there might be a bright future for this. Even COO is kept saying WPP is a long term project which it is impossible to guess at the current situation. The COO is very confident in what he is doing and how they are going to implement to a further level of the developments.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:40:45 AM

Me neither, you can always give benefit of doubt you know, I know there are a lot of scam project in the market lately but there are some that have shown some level of genuineness and it will be hard to tag them as scam since they haven't given any good reason for that, if they cancel their partnership with trade.io they must have a good reason to do so, price dump happens in every project wpp is not only the one that experience price dump, you have to understand the market before investing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:42:12 AM

Me neither, you can always give benefit of doubt you know, I know there are a lot of scam project in the market lately but there are some that have shown some level of genuineness and it will be hard to tag them as scam since they haven't given any good reason for that, if they cancel their partnership with trade.io they must have a good reason to do so, price dump happens in every project wpp is not only the one that experience price dump, you have to understand the market before investing.

The problem with most of these ICO projects is that they develop project that no one is interested to use, this is becoming a trend in the space that people think they can create a solution and then problem will arise. If all the research works were to be developed for enterprise then how do you think the world would be. This project to me seems like another money grab ICOs, I will SEC knock on their door soon.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 11:36:20 AM

The problem with most of these ICO projects is that they develop project that no one is interested to use, this is becoming a trend in the space that people think they can create a solution and then problem will arise. If all the research works were to be developed for enterprise then how do you think the world would be. This project to me seems like another money grab ICOs, I will SEC knock on their door soon.
Stop posting lies; that isn't well received around here. The project stands a fair chance.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:01:17 PM

Stop posting lies; that isn't well received around here. The project stands a fair chance.
True, I agree with you that we should not post information that we do not know the truth because it will be quite dangerous certainly,
we better find out the complete information before posting

nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 01:55:45 PM

I also disagree with the above statement, wpp energy is one among the project that is very needed, renewable energy is very need in some part of the world if you don't know, infact, big companies also are in need of renewable energy for alternative power supply,
what is the essence of blockchain if it can't be use to solve problem or create solution to problems in our lives?
dr.cheema

Merit: 117

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:03:58 PM

lol If he thinks that wpp is money grab ico then why are you here? On the other hand if you have any question or doubt then could be clear by discussion.
He is just spreading false news and trying to make people sell right now then he could grab at lowest price.
Best advice for him, mostly WPP investors are not using BTT platform so please come on TG group prove that wpp is not legit, COO waiting for you.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:29:41 PM

lol If he thinks that wpp is money grab ico then why are you here? On the other hand if you have any question or doubt then could be clear by discussion.
He is just spreading false news and trying to make people sell right now then he could grab at lowest price.
Best advice for him, mostly WPP investors are not using BTT platform so please come on TG group prove that wpp is not legit, COO waiting for you.
It is difficult to defend when we have such a large number of scam ICOs. Sincerely am having more confidence with recent developmentsand sometimes recommend to new investors, is a thing to have product and another to have product with tokenomics for the coin. WPP had enjoy a very quiet progress, not on big exchanges and no famous crypto space advisers. I appreciate the idea of building a tokenomics without consideration bitcoin bullrun

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 08:03:17 AM

It is difficult to defend when we have such a large number of scam ICOs. Sincerely am having more confidence with recent developmentsand sometimes recommend to new investors, is a thing to have product and another to have product with tokenomics for the coin. WPP had enjoy a very quiet progress, not on big exchanges and no famous crypto space advisers. I appreciate the idea of building a tokenomics without consideration bitcoin bullrun

Even at that we still can see a project which is working hard to gain grounds than project who is just in for the money, if wpp was money grab project they won't spend so much to develop a tokenize product, they must have been spending money to achieve all the update they shared recently,  think about it.
Peterdav

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:15:01 AM

Even at that we still can see a project which is working hard to gain grounds than project who is just in for the money, if wpp was money grab project they won't spend so much to develop a tokenize product, they must have been spending money to achieve all the update they shared recently,  think about it.
Yeah that's true, we can see the progress of this project and the team always working hard for development of WPP product. I hope in Q4 in this year WPP price will rise after prouct launch.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: