Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43917 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 06:59:58 PM

Let's talk about product, not the price. Where is the product? I'm talking about W2H2, and not Vorax (Because this is not their product)
The WPP product they have developed is WPP Store, but the platform is still empty of users,
we cannot expect more from this project

Honestly, I have high expectations on this project. I thought they are changing the game in crypto. Token to be tied to the value of hydrogen? How far it is from reality? Or don't expect that it will happen anymore?  Is there any hope that they can deliver their original objectives for this project?

It will be close to reality if people like can just stop complaining all the time and give some space to the team to work, i do believe this is not an easy thing to accomplish hence the team will need to really work hard to achieve this, wpp  is barely a year since they hard their ico and everyone is already expecting magic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:36:57 PM

Let's talk about product, not the price. Where is the product? I'm talking about W2H2, and not Vorax (Because this is not their product)
The WPP product they have developed is WPP Store, but the platform is still empty of users,

Honestly, I have high expectations on this project. I thought they are changing the game in crypto. Token to be tied to the value of hydrogen? How far it is from reality? Or don't expect that it will happen anymore?  Is there any hope that they can deliver their original objectives for this project?

It will be close to reality if people like can just stop complaining all the time and give some space to the team to work, i do believe this is not an easy thing to accomplish hence the team will need to really work hard to achieve this, wpp  is barely a year since they hard their ico and everyone is already expecting magic.

Yes, you are right, we are expecting something to happen from their point of view what they mentioned in the white paper and definitely it will help the people who waited till now. Of course, we have to give some space to them in order to develop and it will surely help us to increase its price again.

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:23:37 AM

I wait and do not sell my tokens, which were bought at a very high price.
But why the team can't show  real photos W2H2 ? At what stage is its development ?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:59:20 PM

But why the team can't show  real photos W2H2 ? At what stage is its development ?
Actually the COO of this company is very active on telegram. you can join and reached out to them your questions regarding their product In my knowledge its now available on their corporate website you may inquire if you want to try https://wppenergy.com/

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:20:06 AM

Like you there are many people holding this WPP coin from many days, the market situation seems to be in an unpredictable stage. Active developments will always have a higher chance to increase the price of WPP, we don't have any idea at what stage the company is performing their developments.

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:00:25 AM

Like you there are many people holding this WPP coin from many days, the market situation seems to be in an unpredictable stage. Active developments will always have a higher chance to increase the price of WPP, we don't have any idea at what stage the company is performing their developments.

Yessss im waiting there is no other way but to hold back wpp don't know how long i can sell my token
I'm just worried that investors and people will start leaving this project It's like they are right in front of their eyes creating the right product and I think it's time to improve on the price because this is also very important

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:23:57 AM

Yessss im waiting there is no other way but to hold back wpp don't know how long i can sell my token
I'm just worried that investors and people will start leaving this project It's like they are right in front of their eyes creating the right product and I think it's time to improve on the price because this is also very important

This is very important for us to hold the coin because as of now the price seems to be very low in the market, which we cannot able to sell them at a low price. We should always wait for the market to recover its price and in the same way, we should wait for the company to release their updates.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:51:09 AM

Actually the COO of this company is very active on telegram. you can join and reached out to them your questions regarding their product In my knowledge its now available on their corporate website you may inquire if you want to try https://wppenergy.com/
I see every activity on Telegram is very positive and they always answer investors' questions very quickly so maybe this year WPP value will soon have a big improvement. As I know, they will have a huge update for everyone at the earliest so please wait for what will happen next because I put great faith in this project and are willing to invest a again if all goes well.

Of course, there are still some difficulties that the project needs to overcome right now because the time is running out and everyone here has been waiting a long time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:33:09 PM

This is very important for us to hold the coin because as of now the price seems to be very low in the market, which we cannot able to sell them at a low price. We should always wait for the market to recover its price and in the same way, we should wait for the company to release their updates.

do we have to keep believing in their promises?  (dev)
even their promise to include WPP in a new exchange still doesn't seem to be progressing.
Bye bye binance Sad

STUDENTCOIN