Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1842 times)
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:25:53 AM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
indeed bitcoin is a coin that becomes a barometer for altcoin, but if the bitcoin price falls but some altcoin rises,
- first reason: it could have been making a breakthrough from a team of developers either launching in a new exchange or a new product
- the second reason: it could be a coin of the community / or already controlled by a large community that can play around the price because of the low supply and the cheap term "dump n pump" coins and this is very risky for those who do not know about the coin.
- and the last reason the coin rises when bitcoin down is a new coin release on the market, because the project from his dev is successful then the price soars high
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:34:16 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 08:42:13 AM by marcbitcoins

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

I don't know where is your data came from because i have already observed many times that every time Bitcoin will falls the whole market will in dip too then if Bitcoin will bounce back it will be the same with the Altcoins just like a domino epic. Try to read more news and update because it might mislead your investments. Here is one of my link that prove that the whole market is in dip https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrency-market-falls-25-billion-overnight-as-bitcoin-drops-6-factors-and-trends/.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:00:38 AM

The event that goes like this bitcoin down and altcoin rise , this is the product of volatility of coins happenning in the marketplace in the digital world, it may happen that bitcoin will fall sometimes but the other altcoin will also be rising, because of the supply and demand in the coin market , this event would really be happenning in the cryptoworld.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

Huh? Are you sure about that op? I dont think that can possibly happen because i always notice that when btc is down alts are also down because they are both connected to each other. and as of now i still see a red market of all of the cryptos including btc and alts..

The main reason why all cryptos are down is because of the lesser demand that they get from the public and also because some countries are banning crypto related service such as exchanges and mining .
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:21:34 AM

bitcoin down it makes near whole market down together BTC but there are some altcoin rise but some altcoin is very few,the rate rise/fall is  very low,i think this is not fair for alt coin when all coin so depend on BTC,i hope there are so many coin can grow up and share effect of BTC with market,it make crypto market is more fair
Harley0501

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

It's all because supply and demand. All altcoin tradable with BTC or etherum. And they have fluctuative prices. But, as i know, not all altcoin rise when bitcoin down.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

When there is a bull run happening with bitcoin the alts drop. People move out of alts and into bitcoin for the ride. Then,  the profit takers jump in and convert some amount of bitcoin into fiat, then bitcoin drops. Eventually bitcoin levels out for awhile and then people again back into alts.This is a continuous process. According to this,  sometimes price level of altcoin will be greater, while bitcoin falls.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

The decline in bitcoin and altcoin depend largely on external factors, and the price of bitcoin has been influenced by the supply and demand of bitcoin, and that is also the case with digital money.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Basically In market most of the coins are affected based on price mainly this market can fluctuate like stock market because that market also fluctuate the price of altcoin are increase it’s also good news for the that investors who have altcoin but the price of btc also increasing.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

Previously, the bitcoin capital always flows into altcoins and for this reason, at the time of the fall in the price of bitcoin, many altcoins rose in price. Now the situation has changed. Together with bitcoin, the price of altcoins is falling. I think this is because the market is manipulating the price of bitcoin. Free money for investing in altcoins is not therefore the price also falls.
tokecabe

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

altcoin is an alternative to bitcoin if bitcoin is experiencing slow growth then altcoin is the solution but not with ethereum which is more likely to follow bitcoin prices
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

that coin on pump zone IMO , that coin doesnt see bitcoin market and keep up like that

somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Well in my opinion, it totally depends upon the demand and supply . All altcoins are tradeable against bitcoins. If you want to buy more altcoins then you have to sell bitcoins . That is only reason , both prices are contradict.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

I also do not really know the reason why when altcoin rises bitcoin down. This bitcoin has to ride following altcoin in the market and I also do not know behind the big investor market, please tell how it can happen ?? whether this follows the dollar or part of the world's stock
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

it seems that just fishing means many big players and have a lot of capital that manipulates the price at the exchange but if altcoin price goes up maybe the product created is very useful.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

it seems that just fishing means many big players and have a lot of capital that manipulates the price at the exchange but if altcoin price goes up maybe the product created is very useful.
That's right there are some altcoins are being manipulated by the owner, by controlling the demand and supply that makes it expensive even the market is having a bloodbath. I don't trust those altcoins has a new launch in CMC it might be having manipulation just to pump up their coins. In my own belief, it's better to invest altcoins those in top 10 pretty assure that is really profitable and no manipulation even bitcoin was down.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

mainly this reason is for market fluctuations based on this the altcoins are giving more facilities to there customers also they are inventing new tech based on investors so people invest more in here that’s why the price of altcoin is increasing rather than btc. But this price will increase soon.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

Day by day price will be change now bitcoin is low after few month alt coin is low so it will be change and depend on crypto market. I am happy to get some buy bitcoin now bitcoin price is so much low now you can buy some bitcoin after few month it will be 2X or 3X profit from this bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

The main factor is that as bitcoin prices rise, investors begin to divert their assets to altcoins, resulting in a high demand for altcoin and that will automatically make the altcoin price rise amid the decline in bitcoin prices.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Usually atcoins follows bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin falls the price of altcoins also falls. It is true in current market too but there are some exceptions. I think few exceptions are natural in thousands of altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: