Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1842 times)
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

Because they are always following the same pattern of the price, that is why it sometimes is contradictory, and sometimes, they both go up/down at the same time, so sometimes it is more than confunsing, but it all depends
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
registrationfee

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

Some people buy these coins, so the demand is rising so that prices will increase even if Bitcoin prices are going in the other direction. I will only add my vision! If the growth of bitcoin is very sharp, it means that capital is being poured into it, and then all other coins are falling down! But now it is not all clear what is going on with the market
developno1

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

There are some cases where even if Bitcoin falls, some currencies will increase. Therefore, if Bitcoin drops, it may be that people's interest is decreasing, which means lower demand, people are selling their Bitcoin, prices will fall. In fact, everything is very simple! have talked about this a lot! If the growth of the bitcoin is very sharp, it means that capital is being poured into it, and then all other coins are falling down, traders constantly pour their money to hold at maximum when The market fell and made a profit!
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

Bitcoin nowadays are very popular to many people who is said to be the user of bitcoin. But there are many people did not know what is altcoin and i am one of those people. So i guess, my point is there many user of bitcoin while altcoin are few. Many users less value, fewer users high value.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

Not every altcoin rise whenever Bitcoin price fall. On my experience what i see every dip in Bitcoin most altcoins are also falling. I think the reason is because Bitcoin is use by most alt coin for pairing in exchange.
This is a good reason, so the strength of Bitcoin also comes from altcoins, if the majority of altcoins are on the rise then Bitcoin will likely rise, but there were instances that Bitcoin rise while the other altcoins are still falling, there is no one rule that governs the price, its still up when people trust Bitcoin or other altcoins.
Sydney Chapman

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

It doesn't always. But, in the case of when a bitcoin hardfork occurs, like what just happened, the pattern has been that people start selling their altcoins in advance in order to buy bitcoin to get the forked coins. Once the fork occurs, people sell bitcoin and return the money to altcoins.
James Fleming

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

Because altcoins are pegged to bitcoin. The markets adapts to price fluctuation. People buying altcoins for bitcoin and inversely when people sell altcoins for bitcoin.. Which we just saw with people buying bitcoin so they would get bitcoin gold.
cryptoaro

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

I don't know what's reason exactly. however you can get latest prediction this website
click now==>https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/altcoin-prediction 
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

We can not predict the real currency is precisely rising, because we also can not predict the volume of investors can invest in cryptography. Since my day in electronic money Altcoins has been loyal to bitcoin and it commands the market movement for all electronic money. Although some altcoins tend to do their thing without being bothered about bitcoin, but only few of them.
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

Actually, bitcoin dictate d way for all other altcoins. Any rises in d price of bitcoin lead to rise in other altcoin. But some altcoins are self worthless which mean whenever bitcoin rise they won't rise with it.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

In my opinion. it happens because the volume of altcoin trade increases and the amount of demand for altcoin increases so that altcoin prices will rise even though bitcoin prices are decreasing. at this time, altcoin prices could rise and fall without being affected by bitcoin price movements.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
I will just include my vision. On the off chance that the development of bitcoin is sharp, it implies that capital is being filled it, and afterward all different coins are tumbling down yet now it isn't all unmistakable what is happening. with the market. I have seen most circumstances at whatever point btc falls the majority of the altcoin additionally fall, just a few specializations don't fall much, likely because of some request in the market
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

I think the rise happening to some altcoins even if bitcoin is in the red mark is because of the demand of that altcoin in exchange of bitcoin. Whenever an altcoin increases its price, it means that more people are buying that altcoin in exchange to some other tokens, so this means that bitcoin being traded for other çoins lessen the demand of bitcoin but rather increases the demand of that coin being traded of bitcoin.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

Faithfully speaking these days i really don't know what is happening with digital currency and their trends. It seems it keeps on changing from time to time. Initially i thought that all the altcoins fall under the supremacy and dominancy of bitcoin but it is very shocking that these days when bitcoin goes up the altcoins are down.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
ThePogi

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

Maybe it will rise on august to January same as it did before last year,hopefully it got though because we will holding or Bitcoin as much as we can to wait the right opportunity to sell it.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

This happen if the altcoin have good function, many people invest in the project and many people believe in the future that the value of this altcoin will rise. But in my opinion and my experience, when the bitcoin price fall many of altcoins is also down.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

I think it depends on the pumping of each altcoin. There are many who say that Bitcoin is rising, the market will rise or vice versa. That is true but there will be some altcoin pumped in when the market goes down, so there will be some strong rise altcoin at the time the market goes down.
You should be familiar with this in the Crypto market as it happens frequently.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

There are several explanations for the growth of altcoin as bitcoin prices decrease:
Many people believe the cycle of altcoin and they sell bitcoin to buy altcoin resulting in reduced bitcoin prices and increased altcoin.
In a bitcoin-price market that goes sideways or down slightly, people want to make more money and buy altcoin altogether, resulting in higher altcoin prices.
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

as altcoin demand increases. investors are selling their bitcoins to buy altcoins to make a profit. so bitcoin prices can go down.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

as altcoin demand increases. investors are selling their bitcoins to buy altcoins to make a profit. so bitcoin prices can go down.
Around this time of the year, similar events have happened. ICOs were in heat that time and altcoins in general are gaining more compared to bitcoin. Although, in reality, bitcoin's price is pegged to all alts. So whenever bitcoin's price goes up, alts do too, vice versa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: