Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:32:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1844 times)
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

I think the main reason is that altcoin does not depend much on Bitcoin as the early stages of development. Trading pairs include: Altcoin / BTC, altcoin / ETH, Altcoin / USDT, ...
Pairs trading has reduced the dependence of altcoin with Bitcoin price!
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

It was a small correction in the crypto market, large players poured a Deposit from bitcoin into altcoin. Now we see the situation on the contrary, now the whole altcoin is poured into bitcoin. I think this is another strategy of major players who mislead newcomers so that in the future they have earned on this.
Edeakramer

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

Why not ?? why people so blink about btc and can't see all the altcoin potential. Huh
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

The market sentiments from the news are responsible for the actions in the market. For instance former American President Bill Clinton gave a key note address on Ripple  (XRP) this address saw the price of Ripple soar to the moons. But bitcoins leads all the altcoin sometimes when bitcoin moons all the altcoin will moon  also.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Because most people can't aford bitcoin which is already quite pumped up. But cheaper altcoins that can grow more can bring many more people some prosperity.
I agree people are always looking for cheaper altcoins, and some don't have the patience for bitcoin
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

bitcoin down means altcoins down. it has dependably been this way and will resemble this for a long time to come until the altcoins change for genuine alt-coins not virtual pointless tokens. what you are mistaking for this is the way that some arbitrary little altcoins may get pumped notwithstanding amid a downtrend. that has nothing to do with your title however! it is only a pumper pumping some shitcoin that you have not in any case heard the name before they pumped it.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

Today, the BTC is constantly increasing while the atlcoin is down, cause no one can understand, only know that many people have withdrawn capital out of the market.
4A5043

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

When Bitcoin down Altcoin are stable in Bitcoin Price but Down in USD Price.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

For example the fast few days bitcoin rise up to $8,400 while alcoins remain stable on their deep's, In my own analysis maybe because the investors focus on investing on bitcoin on its deep last few month around $6,100 some of those investors get their money on other altcoin's and put their investment on bitcoin that is why some alcoins last month are decreasing their value day by day and now bitcoin rise because of those investors altcoins value remains the same.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
altcoins that are less dependent on bitcoin values are bound to rise as bitcoin markets decline, altcoins with large volumes of investment are usually unaffected by bitcoin values

The market is Volatile, some are doing business investment on Trading ALT coin to Bitcoin or vice versa bottom line market react, just the same with HODL, but it is always dependent on the Volume of investment put in by the traders in the crypto currency market. The correction in the crypto currency market after the market glitz often time affects some of the coins because of its Volatility. The more stable coin will have a dominance in the crypto trading, it will remain stable even with the ups and down of the market.

derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

There are different situations, usually the most popular cryptocurrencies grow together. But it also happens that one grows and the other falls. In this there is nothing surprising, everything can be.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

I think I have observed rather the opposite over the past months but I must admit that you would occasionally see some altcoins rising as high as 150% within 24 hours. That I think is due to pump and dump.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

There are different situations, usually the most popular cryptocurrencies grow together. But it also happens that one grows and the other falls. In this there is nothing surprising, everything can be.

You are right, most of the time if bitcoin down alts are down too same as if bitcoin is up all alts are up too, this happens everytime and it is also depends on the activity of a particular coins why they rise.
jane05

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

You are right, most of the time if bitcoin down alts are down too same as if bitcoin is up all alts are up too, this happens everytime and it is also depends on the activity of a particular coins why they rise.

This determine that altcoins still depends on bitcoin price which bitcoin lead them to whether the price up or down. It's still hard to understand but for deeper research you will know.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

there is good news from the altcoin and people make large purchases, it will increase the price of altcoins, because the volume of altcoin is not like a very large volume of bitcoin
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

i think when Bitcoin falling down all altcoins fall down also but BTC being stable then altcoins go up that's what i noticed from the market
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

listing on exchanges, distribution of tokens, positive news front - all this affects the value of the asset
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

Because the Bitquin does not move quickly to many of his appetite and high price, but the rest of the currency price is a little and much win
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

In my  opinion i think some altcoins moves faster than bitcoin thats why as you can see in the market the price of bitcoin is dropping and altcoins price is increasing. But all altcoins is not increase .  It is also depends on the activity of a particular coins why they rise.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

I do think most times when an altcoin newly gets into the market, they do tend to still have their independent price fluctuations. But after a while they do get synchronized with the general price movements. Also, there can be pumps made intermittently  for the altcoin irrespective of the bitcoin dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: