Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1842 times)
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

Many people sold their altcoins to hold Bitcoin, which is partly why most of them recently took a nosedive. And now traders are actively transferring funds from the largest cryptocurrency to other
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beniesyde

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

It seems to me that some bitcoin owners sell it (so the price goes down) and invest in other altcoins. Many Alt coins are traded to Bitcoin, so if the price of the Alt coin is high, then people will start selling to make a profit and

you will see a decrease in the price of the Alt coins and an increase in the price of bitcoins. Some Alt coins are not sold directly to the mayor.
tokilaka

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

Since my day in electronic money Altcoins has been loyal to bitcoin and it commands the market movement for all electronic money. Whenever an altcoin increases its price, it means that many people are buying altcoin in exchange for some other token
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
It is the unusual trend, generally most alts follow the behavior of bitcoin. This particular situation may be related to the temporary increased demand of some alts that might be then dumped.

Diane757Clarke

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

Bitcoin value is higher and longer. In addition, with the scarcity Bitcoin has, investors still believe Bitcoin's future is stable.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

I think that panic bitcoin holders sold their bitcoin when the price falls and invest in bitcoins, the more people buy it, the higher price it is. But altcoin often drop when bitcoin falls.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

The factors that influence the emergence of altcoins are. Altcoin prices that are cheaper than bitcoin make altcoin now invest a lot there, people tend to choose altcoins because with a little money we can invest in cryptocurrency. Whereas if we want to invest in bitcoin we must prepare more money. The amount of altcoin makes many people interested in investing in altcoins.
Most prefer altcoin prices to bitcoin, so much more are intrested
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Not every altcoin rises every time the price of Bitcoin falls. In my experience, what I see about every drop in Bitcoin, most altcoins also experience
decrease. I think the reason is because Bitcoin is used by most alt coins for pairs in exchange. Thanks
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

Same conditions occur in the market crypto like in common market if the demand for of an item raises then the price will increase and other items will increase as well. Just like if bitcoin’s price raises then altcoin will surely raise too. Everything that raise will raise together if it falls the other will fall together and nothing unaffected when bitcoin fall.
RussCryptoBull

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

Alts always down when ever btc is down
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:36:24 AM

There are some altcoins that have strong communities and investors. there are also some altcoins that pair into dollars. so when the Bitcoin price drops it does not have much effect on the altcoin.
Yes it’s true but many altcoin will be affected by the price drop of bitcoin as well. But as far as I know most of altcoin selling price follows the bitcoin, when altcoin’s price high then definitely bitcoin’s price will be higher than altcoin.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

maybe it's a cycle or flow from the crypto market. but usually the altcoin rises when the price of bitcoin is stable, not when the price of bitcoin falls. hard to guess.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

I personally don't understand why can it be like this?
Maybe a factor like this, because many are vilifying bitcoin or giving negative information about bitcoin, then the price of bitcoin goes down.

Yes, whenever Bitcoin price is decreasing with the news then automatically the price of altcoin prices will start decreasing. So we need not bother about the short-term price decreases because once the price of Bitcoin starts increasing automatically the price of altcoins will start increasing.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

yes you are right, usually it can happen because when bitcoin falls, there will be many traders who try to secure their assets by buying altcoins, and there are also those who send their assets in the altcoin so that the altcoin will experience price increases.
frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

one of the main reasons is that all who invest in Bitcoin move their investments to other altcoins because the relative price drops, usually the coins will start to rise when Bitcoin prices stabilize because people invest in Altcoin and sell again for bitcoin.
thuananward9

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

These walls are now different, they are not and it goes against the subject. Bitcoin increase and altcoin decrease
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

Actually altcoins rise when Bitcoin is stable. When Bitcoin hardly rise or fall altcoins always fall. The are very correlated with Bitcoin. So if you want to earn on altcoins wait for Bitcoin stabilizing. But I think you have to wait for the middle of 2019.
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

I have not seen such a situation. On the contrary, only the bitcoin is steadily rising in the current market, and most of the altcoins are falling!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

I don't agree with you I see all Alltcoin down like btc. When bitcoin down all coin market down.
I hope  when  bitcoin price up then all alltcoin market up
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

does altcoin rise now? no . both bitcoin and altcoins down. altcoins rise only when bitcoin goes sideways . that's what we saw in the crypto market in recent past. thats how market works now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: