Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why?  (Read 1842 times)
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:00:34 AM

if I think it's possible because many people invest in altcoins when compared to investing in bitcoin bro. therefore the price of bitcoin dropped and the price of altcoin rose

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

I think there are some altcoins manipulated by their owners, controlling the demand and supply that make it expensive even the market is experiencing bloodshed. I do not believe the altcoin has a new launch in CMC. In my own belief it is better to invest altcoin above 10 is quite convincing that really profitable and no manipulation even bitcoin down.
I do believe that bitcoin market price is being manipulated by the investors and not just someone who is doing the market price adjustments since its market price movement are basing on the demand and supply of bitcoin. As we all know that the reason for the sudden market price high and fall down are those investors who are done buying and selling crypto.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
Now the trend has changed because of ETF issue people withdraw their investments in alternative coins and transfers to bitcoin thats why bitcoin capitalization grows upto almost 55% today,and after the decline from ETF still this holds the investment,so what about your question is a opposite of what you have asked so always be aware of the market trend,because this may change in a glimpse
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are both crypto currency. And the price of coin in the crypto market is rising up and down every day. Bitcoin's price is running below for the past few days. Because of that the market is going down that bitcoin. And altcoin is growing in that market. But in today's time bitcoin prices are getting a little bit revised. And I think there will be a good increase in the price of Bitcoin in the coming time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Cyangaramonde

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

At present, Bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling, I think the market for crossover price fluctuations, which makes us hard to predict, but I believe by the end of this year bitcoin prices will return to its rightful place, and bring much profit for us.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Many people sold their altcoins to hold Bitcoin, which is partly why most of them recently took a nosedive. But now that that is over, it looks like we are going to see a significant pump in the altcoin world,Most altcoins are paired with Bitcoin, so people generally buy Bitcoin first then use that to buy alts,
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

This is not a general rule but market circulation changes in every condition, sometimes they go in same trend sometimes opposite. when they move up together, this is the best time for crypto market.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

I don't think so. Not every altcoin rise whenever Bitcoin price fall. Actually, altcoins rise when Bitcoin is stable. Whenever Bitcoin price is decreasing, then automatically the price of altcoin prices will start decreasing. We hope that bitcoin price will be high again today or tomorrow.
dtpman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

its crypto market up and down possible
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

There may be some special cases that happen with some altcoin, not all altcoin. The altcoins market is dependent on the price of bitcoin. in 2018, as we have seen so many times. bitcoin prices have increased significantly. But altcoins prices are still not rising. And when bitcoin is down, the altcoins also fall down the same bitcoin.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

Most altcoins are dependent on the price if Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin market dominance always affect the prices of such altcoins. This is one major reason some altcoins price only push up when Bitcoin is down.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

at this time, bitcoin has go down, and altcoin will go down too, when i see to ETH, i think that is  painful  when the price of ETH lose so more.
i when bitcoin rise, the altcoin, and ETH will rise again
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

It's so simple, when bitcoin price rise then bitcoin users will look for opportunities to buy altcoins because they can get more altcoins when the price of bitcoin rise so that is the reason why altcoin price rise. Just wait for a few days after that altcoin price rise, i am sure that the price will fall again.

ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

We are now in the stage wherein people finds more opportunity in altcoins, that is why they are buying some of it as well, so it is not really possible that the demand for altcoins are getting higher, but that does not mean that they are making bitcoin useless or obsolete, of course it is their priority to have.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

Fundamentally, altcoins are additionally down when bitcoin is down and as should be obvious, they nearly have an indistinguishable chart everytime bitcoin drop or rise on the grounds that bitcoin is a base cash of cryptoworld. I assume that some of altcoins who ascended amid bitcoin's fall is on account of individuals are offering their bitcoin and contribute to that altcoin
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

Maybe because bitcoin holder trying to speculate with altcoin, and they convert their bitcoin to altcoin. But mostly what happen is when bitcoin drop the price, most altcoin price following because bitcoin is main currency in market

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

This is exactly the opposite of the current market now. The btc price is not falling too much, but altcoins are.
I think it is not a correction, i prefer to assume it as a market manipulation.
The factors of its price movements must be because of various things, some of them maybe regarding about bitcoin ETF.
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

Shortly, everything is fine) Bitcoin destroys alts. The market is again in shock  Cheesy Cheesy
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

Market situation money is pumped from bitcoin to altcoin and vice versa - is a transfer between the currenciesю.  Shocked
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

Market situation money is pumped from bitcoin to altcoin and vice versa - is a transfer between the currenciesю.  Shocked
but nevertheless, if we look at the general capitalization of the crypto-currency market, then recently it has significantly decreased. Therefore, it turns out that the Crypto currency is cashed and someone is trying to escape from the market, thereby making a stir at the crypto currency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: