Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

You mention "accredited investors only"... who can participate in the crowdsale and what criteria must be met by these investors?
Of course, the only one who can participate in the crowdsale is only for the accredited investors, which means that you have to be in a group of investor so you can meet the criteria.
But still, it's confusing because they don't provide further details about this matter on how to be qualified as a accredited investors. I hope the team will be able to explain this so that more investors can joined and participate on their crowdsale. And it's seems that the website are not yet finished?

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

You mention "accredited investors only"... who can participate in the crowdsale and what criteria must be met by these investors?
Of course, the only one who can participate in the crowdsale is only for the accredited investors, which means that you have to be in a group of investor so you can meet the criteria.
But still, it's confusing because they don't provide further details about this matter on how to be qualified as a accredited investors. I hope the team will be able to explain this so that more investors can joined and participate on their crowdsale. And it's seems that the website are not yet finished?

I think the project is still new and really needs to have a lot of improvements, Hoping that the team will be more active and dedicated in making improvements and increasing activeness in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

interesting projects, and make useful solutions to common cryptocurrency problems. but you did not add your white paper in this thread. so, more innovation and promotion is needed to get investors to believe in this project. Good luck.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
a264836321

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

The roadmap is not very clear. The project is very new.I'm looking forward to a more complete introduction and project team work more high transparency. Hope to release information to let us know more about your schedule. And what is approved by the investors need to be required?Please elaborate on what it means to achieve recognition.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
maxiorek

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Webpage without RoadMap ?
luioanh

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

I'm not convinced cashless society is a good idea anyway. It places control of our money in the hands of banks, operators of the cloud, etc. If a recession occurs, the holders of your money can cut off your access to it in order to prop up their own best interests, just like the E.U. did to Greek citizens. Cashless society, they're in control. With cash you are.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

This project is kind of interesting, and it comes to caught me in the eye. The Bucket project has a good Ann thread. And additionally, the Bucket shows the project team working behind this. Well, this may come to add attraction for the people as to gain the trust of the crowd too. I will stay tuned to this project and let's see what might happen to this project.
The time has not yet passed for us to draw conclusions about the work of the team, I think it is too early to talk about the results of the work
Indeed. You cannot just tell the conclusion about the project because this project is still new, there's a lot of improvement that they have to take.
Agree the project is still on progress and more updates needed to make this big and trusted by the people in the community. Thi might just started but hopefully in series of updates and progress this will be more stable and competitive specialy that the market competition is high and risky. Gudluck to all team members hopefully mire updates to come.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?
Maybe same as what usually other project's team do that they will return all the invested money on their project or extend the date of the deadline.
Well lets not hope it would turnout like that, even so the the best option is probably the extension of the deadline, because some deadline have a very small amount of time.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

interesting projects, and make useful solutions to common cryptocurrency problems. but you did not add your white paper in this thread. so, more innovation and promotion is needed to get investors to believe in this project. Good luck.
Probably, the team are still working for the whitepaper and the website because the informations written there is limited. We just have to wait a little bit of time because obviously, the project are still new and maybe the team of Bucket are just observing our comments and thoughts about this project.
haked19

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

great initiative. looking forward to the ico
tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

I'm not convinced cashless society is a good idea anyway. It places control of our money in the hands of banks, operators of the cloud, etc. If a recession occurs, the holders of your money can cut off your access to it in order to prop up their own best interests, just like the E.U. did to Greek citizens. Cashless society, they're in control. With cash you are.
In contrast, I strongly support the idea to build up cashless society.
Because such society will make our lives easier, more comfortable.
You don't have to bring purses around the place to pay for your daily expenses.
Crypto can do this with your smartphones, tablets, etc.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

Hi team, where is the road map and technical documentation on your site? Where can I see the project information about the sequence of your actions?
cryptospreader_temp

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

In contrast, I strongly support the idea to build up cashless society.
Because such society will make our lives easier, more comfortable.
You don't have to bring purses around the place to pay for your daily expenses.
Crypto can do this with your smartphones, tablets, etc.

Cashless society is nearly not possible. While lawmakers often come with different opinion about cryptocurrency, it is obviously not a nearby solution to achieve. But, you can lay the foundation and push the demand up. I support your team to bring another greater solution for a cashless society.
GromovSer

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.
Jedie22

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

This project is kind of interesting, and it comes to caught me in the eye. The Bucket project has a good Ann thread. And additionally, the Bucket shows the project team working behind this. Well, this may come to add attraction for the people as to gain the trust of the crowd too. I will stay tuned to this project and let's see what might happen to this project.
The time has not yet passed for us to draw conclusions about the work of the team, I think it is too early to talk about the results of the work
Agree its too early to predict nor jjudge the project this early. It's just started and many more thing to do and updates need to ccreate. Let's give team a chance to grow and show us whatthey got for the project progress. More updates and promotions will make the project catch the attentionsof many.
potapo

Activity: 460

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

maybe in this project there is no soft cap and hard cap. maybe the team will develop its product with any sum of investments. and if so, it really rejoices.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

I liked the project, but I did not find information about the free distribution of your tokens, because with this you can attract a lot of people.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

this project looks good but they are going to give profit those who are holders only? I cant understand.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Ehh, lately a lot of projects don't even bother to make a hard or soft cap. Since they never even reach it so might aswell make as much as you can
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

this project looks good but they are going to give profit those who are holders only? I cant understand.

the question is how are they going to get profit specifically, this project looks like will be using dispatch labs blockchain so I think they are going to have a fast transaction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: