Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4032 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
Airdrop is a very good strategy to interest more people to participate but yet they take their decision themselves about the airdrop later.
Well its not bad to have an airdrop since its mostly used in promoting projects, But if they think its not needed and decide not to then we have to accept it try other strategies.
Not only Airdrop but the team of Bucket have no plans to launch bounty programs as what the admins said in the telegram. If that's the case, how can they convinced people to joined on this community and support this project? As we know, all supporters only likes to support a project that has a bounty campaigns.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?

That is still depend on how you handle your token on how wise you are. That is ehy you should be quick and alert. I think they will return a the money if they didn't reach the soft cap or extend the date.

I agree with you, you are the one who keep your tokens so its up to you how you manage and handle your token. Being alert in this community is highly needed in order to gain extra profit and in order your token will not be wasted. This is what we called keeping in touch to the member of the team and always wait to their updates.
To my analysis there is nothing we can gain and as we are expecting all our efforts shall be highly recognized so we can wait and if they could even list the tokens on the better exchanges that also adds us a spark time to sell when the token price leads high.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
Airdrop is a very good strategy to interest more people to participate but yet they take their decision themselves about the airdrop later.
Well its not bad to have an airdrop since its mostly used in promoting projects, But if they think its not needed and decide not to then we have to accept it try other strategies.

Airdrop is another form of advertising so basically, newly created project would probably do it in order for them to be more known in the community. What we wanted to know is if the team would run a bounty program because it is much more like the basic in promoting a project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Well this is a good move if the team want to attract more impression and traffic to the site. Not a bad idea anyway if they will launch airdrop campaign.

Yeah, it's good to have this kind of promotion because more people likely to joined in the Airdrop as it will gained free tokens. However, it will also have a negative effect as this will result into dumping of coins once it will be available in the exchange.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

We can gain huge supporters who can actively join the airdrop campaign and spread the word BUCKET to various social channels and share all our information how we are reaping success and we can gain more participants.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Exciting new project! Sounds like a promising one. I'll be keeping my eyes out for this project if I were u!
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

At this moment they havent discussed yet about running any airdrop campaigns but its realy nice if they can do it. It would help boosting thier marketing a lot.
I agree with you mate. The airdrop campaign is truely a good marketing strategy. This will increase the number of participants, supporters and investors.  The generous rewards will make th e project one step ahead from its competitors in the crypto market.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

One of the main questions for any project is where to take large investors and how to make it so that they decide to invest in the project, what are you going to do?

If they can provide some explanation and the benefits if you join the ICO sale from live interview or video presentation from the team. Then it will potentially attract people to visit and see what this site can offer them good.
Usually people are not interested if they just explain the benefits of joining the ICO because it is just a basic marketing strategy.
We need to show them the graph how developers are adding more features and how teams are maintaining the accountability for all the planned activities and then we have to even speak about the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

At this moment they havent discussed yet about running any airdrop campaigns but its realy nice if they can do it. It would help boosting thier marketing a lot.
I agree with you mate. The airdrop campaign is truely a good marketing strategy. This will increase the number of participants, supporters and investors.  The generous rewards will make th e project one step ahead from its competitors in the crypto market.

Well, if they will take the risk to spend some amount of having an airdrop then probably it would a good step. Maybe the team for now are still discussing what is really the best to make their platform be more popular aside from the airdrop.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

Yes, as of now I dont heard and read some updates about the airdrop campaign, but hopefully they will do some campaign for the benefits of the participants and supporters.  Also the project will increase the number of its investors to increase the funds for project developments. The good marketing strategy will boost and increase the project publicity in the future.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

BUCKET project surely is a revolutionary platform for better development in the investments of all the crypto investors. They also have a well-managed roadmap and token distribution of the total token supply. Every investor of the project will surely get huge profits due to their profit sharing strategies from this project.
Naturally, the investor will profit if he has already invested his money and bought the project's tokens. Only profit will most likely when the platform is launched, and it will not be so soon.
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

BUCKET project surely is a revolutionary platform for better development in the investments of all the crypto investors. They also have a well-managed roadmap and token distribution of the total token supply. Every investor of the project will surely get huge profits due to their profit sharing strategies from this project.
Naturally, the investor will profit if he has already invested his money and bought the project's tokens. Only profit will most likely when the platform is launched, and it will not be so soon.
Under the plan, when the project will release its product or do you mean the testnet(mainet)? confuses the fact that there are no team members on the official website...
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

Well, if they will take the risk to spend some amount of having an airdrop then probably it would a good step. Maybe the team for now are still discussing what is really the best to make their platform be more popular aside from the airdrop.

What's the risk involved here? The team can make the coins for free at the start, and they have no need to spend any money from their own pockets anyway lol
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

What's the risk involved here? The team can make the coins for free at the start, and they have no need to spend any money from their own pockets anyway lol

The risk will be the fact that the token will flood the market from the start which means there will be more supply than demand and it will drive the price down. If that happens more people will lost interest to the token unless they are going to be very active in developing the project and marketing.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

I liked the project, but I did not find information about the free distribution of your tokens, because with this you can attract a lot of people.
Yeah you are right. I also didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.
Most likely the developers will announce it a little later, because the project has just started and, as early as possible, something else that either announce.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

Under the plan, when the project will release its product or do you mean the testnet(mainet)? confuses the fact that there are no team members on the official website...
In my opinion, the team should make us more clearly about their progress at this time. Especially about time of Bucket application launch.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

In my opinion, the team should make us more clearly about their progress at this time. Especially about time of Bucket application launch.
I hope that the team will do so, but it will be in the future. In the meantime, the team is only engaged in the development of the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

They were more priortizing even looking the validations and test cases to ve success in all the levels and after completing all the checklist instructions they proceed to the completion to make all operations in a smooth manner.
XramTJ

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

This is a nice project! You're right when you state how useless and harmful to environment physical coins are. I like your approach and how Bucket will help with environment and economy. I hope you to success!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

Too little information about the project. I do not think that investors who will consider projects will be able to take it seriously.
Yes, there is little information, I read the last comments and I can not understand at all, there is no one opinion, all different people like the project, and whoever does not, I can not draw my conclusion ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: