Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

Too little information about the project. I do not think that investors who will consider projects will be able to take it seriously.
Yes, there is little information, I read the last comments and I can not understand at all, there is no one opinion, all different people like the project, and whoever does not, I can not draw my conclusion ..
of course, developers should give us more information about their project. In fact, the lack of information can badly affect the reputation of the project, the team must have this in mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
At this moment they havent discussed yet about running any airdrop campaigns but its realy nice if they can do it. It would help boosting thier marketing a lot.
Yes, as of now I dont heard and read some updates about the airdrop campaign, but hopefully they will do some campaign for the benefits of the participants and supporters.  Also the project will increase the number of its investors to increase the funds for project developments. The good marketing strategy will boost and increase the project publicity in the future.
In principle the fact that airdrop already actually enough half for achievement of success as proceeding from personal experience of participation in aidrop, as a rule, such actions collect huge audience from which also investors will obviously come will be started.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
At this moment they havent discussed yet about running any airdrop campaigns but its realy nice if they can do it. It would help boosting thier marketing a lot.
best thing to do is run bounty program I think is more better and is profitable in some scenario since people are going to be actually working for them

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

best thing to do is run bounty program I think is more better and is profitable in some scenario since people are going to be actually working for them
All of us hope it will be appear soon. Airdrop and bounty program is needed for promote this project appear at community more.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

In my opinion, they will do is as soon as possible. But they must handle participants of it and how to run it for most effectively.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:22:55 PM

I understand correctly that the number of tokens will be limited? I like this project at the moment only this.

What do you mean by limited? any ICO project has Total supply which in BUCKEt's case is 1,500,000,000 ( I found very large number) and Token Sale Total that will available to sell during ICO and in BUCKEt's case is 420,000,000 Tokens
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

All of us hope it will be appear soon. Airdrop and bounty program is needed for promote this project appear at community more.

I agree, the best thing to do to boost exposures and popularity is to conduct a bounty campaign or an airdrop so more people will be aware that this new project already existed now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:03:55 AM

I agree, the best thing to do to boost exposures and popularity is to conduct a bounty campaign or an airdrop so more people will be aware that this new project already existed now.

If they can improve there promotion and other stuff like making campaigns for explaining the platform in videos then it should attract potential investors to join.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:57:22 AM

this project looks good but they are going to give profit those who are holders only? I cant understand.

the question is how are they going to get profit specifically, this project looks like will be using dispatch labs blockchain so I think they are going to have a fast transaction.

if this happen will be good.  . The company will also hold portion of the tokens for retained earnings or company expansion. this is a good idea I think

The Sale is still ongoing and we don't know if this will attract more investors to join it. But the plans of this project is promising because of the big profit after.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

As a token holder you sre entitled a 28% annual bonus from thier sales, I think nobody can give that kind of offer exept the bucket management.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

this project looks good but they are going to give profit those who are holders only? I cant understand.

the question is how are they going to get profit specifically, this project looks like will be using dispatch labs blockchain so I think they are going to have a fast transaction.

if this happen will be good.  . The company will also hold portion of the tokens for retained earnings or company expansion. this is a good idea I think

The Sale is still ongoing and we don't know if this will attract more investors to join it. But the plans of this project is promising because of the big profit after.

Knowing about the sale can attract buyers as well as the investors. It is a great move of the team doing it because it gives a big impact in terms of popularity and make it more attractive to other people after knowing about the profit they may get.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

BUCKET project surely is a revolutionary platform for better development in the investments of all the crypto investors. They also have a well-managed roadmap and token distribution of the total token supply. Every investor of the project will surely get huge profits due to their profit sharing strategies from this project.
Naturally, the investor will profit if he has already invested his money and bought the project's tokens. Only profit will most likely when the platform is launched, and it will not be so soon.
Under the plan, when the project will release its product or do you mean the testnet(mainet)? confuses the fact that there are no team members on the official website...
No, I mean exactly when the team will release the platform not in the test mode, but already ready and ready to use. Test mode, this is an intermediate link.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

Lets just hope that they get to decide to make a bounty or airdrop for their project for i know that there are many in here that are willing to participate on it.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

Lets just hope that they get to decide to make a bounty or airdrop for their project for i know that there are many in here that are willing to participate on it.
This is a great job and a great opportunity to speed up the opportunity to achieve success because there are so many opportunities in here.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

This is a great job and a great opportunity to speed up the opportunity to achieve success because there are so many opportunities in here.
I see already a lot of statements from supporters of the project that they are waiting for the launch of the campaign bounty or airdrop. I hope the developers will do it as quickly as possible.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Yes, this is certainly a good idea. When the company generosity begins, then more users join the project. But there is one nuance that few of the developers want to distribute their tokens.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

BUCKET project surely is a revolutionary platform for better development in the investments of all the crypto investors. They also have a well-managed roadmap and token distribution of the total token supply. Every investor of the project will surely get huge profits due to their profit sharing strategies from this project.
Naturally, the investor will profit if he has already invested his money and bought the project's tokens. Only profit will most likely when the platform is launched, and it will not be so soon.
Under the plan, when the project will release its product or do you mean the testnet(mainet)? confuses the fact that there are no team members on the official website...
The fact that developers and all team have at the moment preferred to hide the faces shouldn't frighten you. All the matter is that it is the cryptoworld and its purpose to make payments and transfer of electronic money anonymity
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

The fact that developers and all team have at the moment preferred to hide the faces shouldn't frighten you. All the matter is that it is the cryptoworld and its purpose to make payments and transfer of electronic money anonymity
Indeed. Hiding the face is good especially if you need your privacy to be closed and anyone else cannot see who are you.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

Indeed. Hiding the face is good especially if you need your privacy to be closed and anyone else cannot see who are you.
Well it is true that the faces of the project team developers is not that necessarily important to the project, but we cannot deny that people, users, supporters and investors are really seeking the profile of the team in some cases to be more careful in dealing project ascertaining it to be a legit one and if it could be really worth to be trusted and keep supporting. 
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

I see already a lot of statements from supporters of the project that they are waiting for the launch of the campaign bounty or airdrop. I hope the developers will do it as quickly as possible.
I'm also into this. When the devs see that there are many supporters to their project maybe they will encourage to make bounties for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: