Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

I the meantime the community of the project is exponentially increased,that s a good factor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

I liked the project, but I did not find information about the free distribution of your tokens, because with this you can attract a lot of people.
Yeah you are right. I also didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.

As far as I know, if the team wanted to market their platform, then they definitely launched a bounty program. It is the only way I think that is very effective because majority of new project has a bounty program.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Waiting for something more interesting here! Interesting results, amazing logo!
me also waiting for a great project. thia could be a successfull project. but this project will pay profits to token holders in direct proportion to the share of total tokens owned. I think this is a good idea
It seems they have analyzed better to implement the right plan and as team they have set the white papers exploring the advanced mechanisms we need to take the right decision to grab the tokens in bag to gain good success.

Everything should be planned well so that nothing big problems that will occur. This is new project so, possibly dev and team still in period of adjustment on how they are going to make this a better platform.

Yes. The team of Bucket must have to ensure that they can carry this project into success. They need to provide some effective plans that can guarantee to the people and to all investors that they have what it takes to become more successful here in crypto business.
zongdevice

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

on which exchanges are you going to list your token?
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

I liked the project, but I did not find information about the free distribution of your tokens, because with this you can attract a lot of people.
Yeah you are right. I also didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.
To gain enough users for sound promotion of the project it is necessary to create qualitative and available even to beginners of bounty campaign that everyone without problems could join for participation in several clicks.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

The Bucket token is a security token that will pay out profits to token holders in direct proportion to the share of total tokens owned.

So, if you have money and buy you will make more, if not ...

How is this project truly bringing value to the average guy? Or is this focused on the higher class only?
On me so here it isn't necessary to look for any hidden meanings or reefs, the platform has just chosen such interesting algorithm thanks to which you will be able to gain passive income in coins, having just left some of their sum on the wallet.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

Not all ico do bounties and i think it does apply for this one also but maybe they will announce it later since the project is new is possible they need to get the team together first to come up with a marketing strategy

Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

Not all ico do bounties and i think it does apply for this one also but maybe they will announce it later since the project is new is possible they need to get the team together first to come up with a marketing strategy
Agree,  I am not against about bounty campaigns because I am one of the interested participants, but since tge project just begun for a week I gues  it's not that early to announced bounty campaigns. It will be very amazing to have one but more patient until they will launch their project bounties.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

When is the team planning on releasing whitepaper and also the detail on the token and percentage shares should be expatiated more fully the info here is quite small even on tokensales i hope they look into it

For lets wait for the updates and news from the team. The whitepaper is needed to determine all the plans and road map for these project. Hope they can release it soon. I think there are many interested investor who will join if they can read and know the status of the project from the whitepaper.

The whitepaper is already out and you can read it on this link, it contains 33 pages : http://token.buckettechnologies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Bucket_Technologies_Inc-Whitepaper.pdf
For token sale, there is no details yet, we need to wait upcoming days to see if it will be any update.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

Agree,  I am not against about bounty campaigns because I am one of the interested participants, but since tge project just begun for a week I gues  it's not that early to announced bounty campaigns. It will be very amazing to have one but more patient until they will launch their project bounties.

Yes, as this need some time to process and to be able to have a successful bounty campaign the dev must prepare a well organize campaign and of course a knowledgeable campaign manager. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

This project was posted last month, although they dont still have bounty up till now. They should implement it while there is still much time to maximize the given time in gaining more supporters and investors.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:04:20 AM

Yes, as this need some time to process and to be able to have a successful bounty campaign the dev must prepare a well organize campaign and of course a knowledgeable campaign manager. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
I am glad that even this project is just starting its way here in the crypto currency community, there are lots of people that are looking and waiting for the bounty programs that will be launch by the project team of the Bucket. If ever the team will decided to have bounty campaigns then its a good news for all of us to them as well, as it will help this project to become even more popular and productive in this community.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:24:01 AM

I am glad that even this project is just starting its way here in the crypto currency community, there are lots of people that are looking and waiting for the bounty programs that will be launch by the project team of the Bucket. If ever the team will decided to have bounty campaigns then its a good news for all of us to them as well, as it will help this project to become even more popular and productive in this community.
That will even let the supporters choose the project, utilize the skills and actively spread the word across various crowd groups and communities and reach out to the audience.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

That will even let the supporters choose the project, utilize the skills and actively spread the word across various crowd groups and communities and reach out to the audience.
Yes, indeed. We need to be proud of making the project great and stabilized for spreading the word around the world with such meaning words.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

Yes, indeed. We need to be proud of making the project great and stabilized for spreading the word around the world with such meaning words.
Agree with you guys. Bounty program is a very needed and an important thing for a project like this so they could gather more views to the project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

The project will be fortunate. A very excellent logo, impeccable website!  Good luck devs.
yes and we are looking forward to a great bounty campaign also. and need a fruitfull marketing campaign to attact more investors

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

The project will be fortunate. A very excellent logo, impeccable website!  Good luck devs.
yes and we are looking forward to a great bounty campaign also. and need a fruitfull marketing campaign to attact more investors

This is the only thing that's left for their plans, as for now I only see ANN thread and social media pages. It will not attract investor because its lacking of promotion.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

How to participate in Token sale if what they are running are private sales? It's quite odd because they are going to do it 3 x which doesn't make sense, why not just make an ICO?
A good question, but it can only be answered by the developers and by no means different. Because all the changes that they can make must go for improvement and not for a bad result.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

Looks very good!
Detailed and profitable results, cerebral website!  Good luck dev's.

This Ann thread or topic is lacking they need other campaigns such as video contest, blog, translation and other more useful for the site to have visitors.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:10:06 AM

I am envisioning a bright future for this wonderful project because of its current popularity and good reputation. Clearly bucket is going to be hit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: