Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

The project is not bad, but unfortunately there are a lot of similar projects with a similar idea and it is really a pity that there is nothing special.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

Now is not the best conditions on the market for investment in any project, maybe admins have chosen not the right time and you do not have to wait for fees.
bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

Please update a white paper of your project. As there is no clear aims and objectives mentioned here. Waiting for your reply

Thanks for the insight. We will be linking to this site.

Have you seen our token site? token.buckettechnologies.com?
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?

There is a year lock up period for the STO. Have you seen our token website? token.buckettechnologies.com
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

You mention "accredited investors only"... who can participate in the crowdsale and what criteria must be met by these investors?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.
You can have a look on the official whitepapers where all the objectives, future aspirations even the information regarding the pool all was listed in detail that makes us understand end to end workflow of the project.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

You mention "accredited investors only"... who can participate in the crowdsale and what criteria must be met by these investors?
Of course, the only one who can participate in the crowdsale is only for the accredited investors, which means that you have to be in a group of investor so you can meet the criteria.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

The project will be fortunate. A very excellent logo, impeccable website!  Good luck devs.
yes and we are looking forward to a great bounty campaign also. and need a fruitfull marketing campaign to attact more investors

This is the only thing that's left for their plans, as for now I only see ANN thread and social media pages. It will not attract investor because its lacking of promotion.

time hasnot passed yet bud. they are doing their effort to make the project attractive.  we need to follow up them.  they are going to announce  full campagin very soon.
This project is just stating its way so we better not push them so hard to its progress. But the Bucket project team is doing great in adopting to the crypto currency community. Well if the team will keep up its continuous progress and developments then this project can attain and reach more achievements ahead of it.

To succeed is not easily achieve without striving it. I believed that the team in this project are doing their best as they can to reach their main goal. As a supporters, better let us give them time and more trust because starting from the start as they plan it, they focusing not only by their own but for everybody. They make it fair in gaining such profit which is very good doings they make.

Well, they must sometimes also be good in communications with their potential clients because as I observed they rarely answered some of the major concerns in terms of the project issues. And I don't see any fair gain when it comes to a sharing profits based from what I experienced.
Yeah, I agree with you mate. This kind of project should have get more potential clients to go in and have partnered up with the developer to bring some efforts.
Dispatch Labs also gaining global attention as we could experience many partners and clients are getting involved with various queries and the teams are being very active with their communication.
insosub

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

I like the construct of this project. Riveting business, outstanding results, arguable website.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:40:09 PM

The project will be fortunate. A very excellent logo, impeccable website!  Good luck devs.
yes and we are looking forward to a great bounty campaign also. and need a fruitfull marketing campaign to attact more investors

This is the only thing that's left for their plans, as for now I only see ANN thread and social media pages. It will not attract investor because its lacking of promotion.

time hasnot passed yet bud. they are doing their effort to make the project attractive.  we need to follow up them.  they are going to announce  full campagin very soon.
This project is just stating its way so we better not push them so hard to its progress. But the Bucket project team is doing great in adopting to the crypto currency community. Well if the team will keep up its continuous progress and developments then this project can attain and reach more achievements ahead of it.

To succeed is not easily achieve without striving it. I believed that the team in this project are doing their best as they can to reach their main goal. As a supporters, better let us give them time and more trust because starting from the start as they plan it, they focusing not only by their own but for everybody. They make it fair in gaining such profit which is very good doings they make.

Well, they must sometimes also be good in communications with their potential clients because as I observed they rarely answered some of the major concerns in terms of the project issues. And I don't see any fair gain when it comes to a sharing profits based from what I experienced.
Yeah, I agree with you mate. This kind of project should have get more potential clients to go in and have partnered up with the developer to bring some efforts.
They have all the machineries needed to succeed on thier campaign. Good advertising, brilliant team members and excelent project presentations.
A good video presentation covering all the information explaining the advantages and future goals and the targets how the road map is planned all the highlights in a good choice to share the workflow of the project.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:41:35 PM

Of course, the only one who can participate in the crowdsale is only for the accredited investors, which means that you have to be in a group of investor so you can meet the criteria.
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

I get what this project is but I don't actually understand what this project is about, please help.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

They have all the machineries needed to succeed on thier campaign. Good advertising, brilliant team members and excelent project presentations.
it's good that the team has all the means for the successful development of its project. It is important that they do not stop at the first successes and reach the end as best they can by realizing their work.
Their teams have gained good exposure and there was constant upgrades as the developers are very experienced dealing with the agile innovative portfolios they are taking initiatives facing the challenges to implement the advanced updates.
Francine@Bucket

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

I get what this project is but I don't actually understand what this project is about, please help.

Hi - Francine from Bucket here.  Let me know what specific questions you have.  Bucket is a software platform that digitizes coin change at the retailer.  Bucket is activated when you pay with cash.  We are launching in Northwest Arkansas first and then rolling out from there.  Our product upon launch is not exclusively a blockchain product.  We are opting for a security token offering (which is on blockchain) definitely on because it is transparent, democratic and of course SEC regulated.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

it's good that the team has all the means for the successful development of its project. It is important that they do not stop at the first successes and reach the end as best they can by realizing their work.
Their teams have gained good exposure and there was constant upgrades as the developers are very experienced dealing with the agile innovative portfolios they are taking initiatives facing the challenges to implement the advanced updates.
There are really bringing  an important update and i hope that they might soon get some good response from the team as well. This project would be something intresting and worth watching. they should soon launch their platform too.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

It's a wise choice for a new project that is going to enter the crypto space, as you are already aware. The Ethereum BLockchain is now experiencing a massive transaction congestion. This is the chance for Dispatch Labs to show their potential.
Yeah there has been some problems in blockchain of Etherum from last few days so many of people tired of it and do their investment into the other coins. So if the developrs will use perfect strategy then they can attract more and more investeros very easily nowdays.
Hope that this does not matter any of the ICO sales. The graph for bitcoins as well as etherum is gowing below and i hope that this is the time for the small ICO projects to show up and give some intresting profits to the community.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

Same here. I don't actually understands how Bucket platform can perform it's function with the used of this technology. Perhaps the team must have at least a video presentation that shows how the concepts works so that people can have a better understanding about it's function.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

Yes I think that this is right as the presentation of the project is outstanding.

bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

I studied the project and I really liked the idea. Now everyone can run their own tokens and realize their dream. I think that this project will be in great demand.

Thanks so much!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

Bucket has the best idea to keep the all investor in the group as they will be given 22% of the purchasing tue token.compare to others,good  futures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: