Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

The team talks about their project as global and mass-scale, but it is not possible to find many moments. And how will you attract investors with this attitude?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

As I have read this thread of the Bucket project, it seems like there are still so many complaints coming from the people of the community. Since this project is just starting, let us give them much time to proove itself to us and show what goodbye coins and hello change really aims.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.
there is still missing very important news. but you still can check their website and whitepaper. may be these can help you to provide some information and team are working to progress their project.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

As I have read this thread of the Bucket project, it seems like there are still so many complaints coming from the people of the community. Since this project is just starting, let us give them much time to proove itself to us and show what goodbye coins and hello change really aims.
such reviews appear most likely due to the fact that there is no project manager here. There must be a person who would conduct a connection between the project and its supporters. Because there are many questions, but no one answers them.
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

Seriously or not, the team refers to the project is not yet known. There is an act that information about the project is presented in an incomplete volume, and this says a lot.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

Is your trademark legit? I mean, where did you apply for that? Where are your operations based?

Yes our trademark is legitimate and our operation base is in the Los Angelas area with team members on both coast and in Asia. We are a global team with a global mission.

Great to hear from the admin of the project. Admin you mean "Los Angeles" right? and where is the other branch in Asia? what country?
Agree, glad to see that there are admin which are actively answering questions and queries in this announcement thread.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

Is your trademark legit? I mean, where did you apply for that? Where are your operations based?

Yes our trademark is legitimate and our operation base is in the Los Angelas area with team members on both coast and in Asia. We are a global team with a global mission.

Great to hear from the admin of the project. Admin you mean "Los Angeles" right? and where is the other branch in Asia? what country?
Agree, glad to see that there are admin which are actively answering questions and queries in this announcement thread.
It will surely have a good effect in the community because a lot of members are waiting to read some important informations about the team and the project. Hopefully, they will continue to be active here so that more people will likely to joined on this group and possibly decide to invest in the project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Not a clear site. Very much information that is missing and not presented. A white paper is read only if the main points are not clear. When it is not clear, there is no point in reading white paper.
Maybe you should be discussing this privately to the admins my friend so that they could immidiately address those kinds of things.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

It will surely have a good effect in the community because a lot of members are waiting to read some important informations about the team and the project. Hopefully, they will continue to be active here so that more people will likely to joined on this group and possibly decide to invest in the project.

What is unique about this project? I have not read in the white paper the description of any particular system that will provide the token interest from buyers. Are but nice words about universal wealth. Can anyone explain in more detail?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

What is unique about this project? I have not read in the white paper the description of any particular system that will provide the token interest from buyers. Are but nice words about universal wealth. Can anyone explain in more detail?
developers create this document so that all users can read it and find out the main goals of the project and ways to achieve them. You need to read the white paper yourself, and you will understand everything.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

Hi everyone!

Mac from Bucket here!  To learn more and to join our community, jump into our Telegram channel!

https://t.me/bucketthechange

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer for you!

I visited your telegram group and the group is new right? you can increase the members there for giving free tokens and airdrop just to join the group.
Yes, in due time I think the members of its group specifically in telegram will also increas. People will notice how project is very interesting and promising. Hopefully as days pass the project will gain more and more supporters to help spreading the good reviews and feedbacks.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Hi everyone!

Mac from Bucket here!  To learn more and to join our community, jump into our Telegram channel!

https://t.me/bucketthechange

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer for you!

I visited your telegram group and the group is new right? you can increase the members there for giving free tokens and airdrop just to join the group.
Yes, in due time I think the members of its group specifically in telegram will also increas. People will notice how project is very interesting and promising. Hopefully as days pass the project will gain more and more supporters to help spreading the good reviews and feedbacks.
Yeah, it is right to join the telegram group and the new group is still new so that's why the members on the group was too small enough. Keep spread.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

This is what I am also trying to understand about this project, I read that they are going to share the profit to their token holders but what are they going to do that will make some profit.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

This is what I am also trying to understand about this project, I read that they are going to share the profit to their token holders but what are they going to do that will make some profit.
Well, mostly they aren't getting an answer yet but, you can just try to find out yourself in the whitepaper. The whitepaper is the source of knowledge.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

Very true thise guys are very impatient and wants everything to happen in one day which is not possible. Anyway if they dont realy teust this project they are free to leave and disappear.
i encounter this kind of people often in my journey here in crypto world. They are group of people that only saw the negatively of each project and ask for thd result as early as they could. We all know hosting a project is never been an easy job a lot of study, experimentation and upgrades before the teama and developers got the best draw for perfect project.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Indeed, the project has a great future, so anyone who has not yet started to cooperate with the project I recommend. The virtual world is evolving and people create their own independent coins and embody their ideas and platforms such as this gives us the tools to turn our ideas into reality. I like this project for a long time.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

Indeed, the project has a great future, so anyone who has not yet started to cooperate with the project I recommend. The virtual world is evolving and people create their own independent coins and embody their ideas and platforms such as this gives us the tools to turn our ideas into reality. I like this project for a long time.

The virtual world is sure evolving but how exactly is it related to this coin though? There's a thousand other already established coins doing the same lol
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

The virtual world is sure evolving but how exactly is it related to this coin though? There's a thousand other already established coins doing the same lol
Yes there are indeed already many established coins that have same purposes and the reason why we are here is because of the idea that we can profit through investing into it.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

The project is good, but unfortunately I did not get what I wanted, but I wanted some uniqueness, but nothing new.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
rocky noiso

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

an advantage of having the token BUCKET because they will pay our advantage, this is great for long term investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: