Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

I do not know if the team has experience, but this is not always important. Much more important if they are engaged in a project, they will be able to assemble and launch the platform.
Yeah you are right and I didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.

Hi all - Francine from Bucket here - we are developing our bounty program and will have details released soon.  Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for this information admin and I'm glad that you have consider this strategy sinced most of the people here are likely to joined in bounty programs. It can give a chance to earned Bucket tokens and it will help for a project become more popular and help to attract investors to participate in your token sales.
And you are right, many users waited for bounty campaign of this project and at last they can be congratulated, they have waited. But actually, not all users who waited for bounty join it.
This will have big affect to them, of course, to gain more investor and support their business. Actually, i hope people will support Bucket for make anothers way of own crypto asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butsunota

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

You require to append token details to permit participants to get in the project.  Good luck.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

I do not know if the team has experience, but this is not always important. Much more important if they are engaged in a project, they will be able to assemble and launch the platform.
Yeah you are right and I didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.

Hi all - Francine from Bucket here - we are developing our bounty program and will have details released soon.  Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for this information admin and I'm glad that you have consider this strategy sinced most of the people here are likely to joined in bounty programs. It can give a chance to earned Bucket tokens and it will help for a project become more popular and help to attract investors to participate in your token sales.
And you are right, many users waited for bounty campaign of this project and at last they can be congratulated, they have waited. But actually, not all users who waited for bounty join it.
The team in the project keep analysing for the new bounty plans that meets the requirement of the agenda and brings the better opportunities for the supporters, such vision is mandatory for all the participants.

Yes, it is good to know that the team is doing their best to make the project reach its goals and also making steps that will boost the popularity and aiming to make more impovements in this project.
I totally agree with you, Bucket team will do something more for building best application for crypto currency.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

How to participate in Token sale if what they are running are private sales? It's quite odd because they are going to do it 3 x which doesn't make sense, why not just make an ICO?

I think they are offering what called STO ( security token offering ) and this type of token is different from Utility Tokens that use to see in others projects that run public sale, When a token is classified as a security token, it  becomes subject to federal securities regulations and law, Therefore selling this security token requires following some rules.

I see, so this kind of project will go under regulations and needs to submit requirements to the governments? I am just hoping the project will run smoothly and they will reach all their plans and goals.

I don't know much information and about how that works, but security tokens are financial securities, therefore the token you buy from them must be backed by something tangible like the assets, profits, or revenue of the company. and it becomes subject to federal securities regulations and law. unlike Utility Tokens which is like coupon.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

The team in the project keep analysing for the new bounty plans that meets the requirement of the agenda and brings the better opportunities for the supporters, such vision is mandatory for all the participants.

Yes, it is good to know that the team is doing their best to make the project reach its goals and also making steps that will boost the popularity and aiming to make more impovements in this project.
I totally agree with you, Bucket team will do something more for building best application for crypto currency.
If the team have a scope on such innovative goals and future aspirations we can assure it is highly advanced dealing with proffessionals who can implement better upgrades that adds a value for the project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

Also some official announcements and updated about te project will help a good team building that shall be priortized to ensure a better responsibility.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

This will have big affect to them, of course, to gain more investor and support their business. Actually, i hope people will support Bucket for make anothers way of own crypto asset.

If the team will do more promotional stuff and also with good marketing strategy then, it could be happen. This is why the team planned to have a bounty program because they know how important to be more known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

What's the risk involved here? The team can make the coins for free at the start, and they have no need to spend any money from their own pockets anyway lol
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:15:08 AM

If the team will do more promotional stuff and also with good marketing strategy then, it could be happen. This is why the team planned to have a bounty program because they know how important to be more known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
That grabs more traffic but thd video presentations should be more in detailed information listing all the advantages and possibilities how the project is aiming to reach its goals.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

I heard the news that they are partnered without Dispatch Lab is that true? This two platforms together may be big and promising partnership for better improvements and developments for both companies.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

Waiting for something more amusing here. Absorbing idea, attentive results!  Good luck.

Many people think that this was pretty amusing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U3lXQ4tm24 Wink

haha!  Damn wtf did I watch. Is it like an advertisement attracting people especially female and gay? to go to their club or visit there website and have fun, plus the background music why is that like that?! Need more improvements. but anyways it has 60k viewers!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

Lol a project offerings just 28% of its supply for a token sale? No thank you
What happens to the rest of the 62% of the supply?
patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:09:16 AM

sir, when Ico will start? I visited your website but I can not see. Please understand, I would like to invest in your project, so pls reply me ASAP
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

Lets hope that the bounty program will suffice in promoting BUCKET, if not then they must have necessary alternate strategy in order to gain more. 

Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:06:42 AM

Lets hope that the bounty program will suffice in promoting BUCKET, if not then they must have necessary alternate strategy in order to gain more. 
Yeah, bounty program can make bucket project even bigger and better than the usual but i think they dont need it right now.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

Yeah, bounty program can make bucket project even bigger and better than the usual but i think they dont need it right now.
Promotional stuff like bounty program and airdrop program will just increase their member amount at the current time.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

Lol a project offerings just 28% of its supply for a token sale? No thank you
What happens to the rest of the 62% of the supply?
I agree that all this has not been thought through to the end. But still pay attention to the project and write that they have already purchased tokens. Maybe not so bad as it seems.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

Does the team will be planning to have launch its bounty campaign programs here in the crypto currency community? Well if that is the case, I am glad and I will really looking forward to this, and also I hope I will be able to participates. I know for sure that more people are also looking for this project in its promotion campaign. This will really help to boost the Bucket project's name.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

sir, when Ico will start? I visited your website but I can not see. Please understand, I would like to invest in your project, so pls reply me ASAP
You noticed that a lot of information is simply not presented. This is a tactical error of the team, they must correct the attitude to work.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Are there any administrators here? How can I find out in which country the headquarters of this project is located? I can not find this information here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: